Il Fiore Bianco

Flexibility:
 (4.9/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Alicia was such a pleasure to work with and has a really talented insight into her work. She was very flexible when it came to making decisions and having meetings and she was very patient and always took the time to listen to my vision. She is always available to talk by phone as well if you have any questions. The flowers at my wedding were gorgeous and everything turned out exactly the way I had pictured it. I would recommend her to anyone!
Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Alicia is fantastic. She is so nice and easy to work with and really knows what she is doing. She took the colors and some ideas that I had in mind and turned it into something more beautiful than I could have imagined. She did our bouquets which were awesome. I would highly recommend Alicia.
Wedding: 05/28/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I'm not a big flower person, but for my wedding I decided to use Alicia from Il Fiore Bianco. She was associated with Cescaphe, my venue, so I decided after reading some internet reviews, I'd give her a shot.

Alicia talked with my mom and I about my color scheme and helped us pick beautiful centerpieces and bouquets.

When I finally saw the reception area at the Curtis Center, my mouth dropped to the floor. The center pieces were absolutely stunning.

I also splurged on the crystal chandeliers, which added to the 'wow' factor. Worth every penny.

It literally took my breath away and exceeded my greatest expectations.
Wedding: 04/23/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I worked with Alicia for my bouquets, corsages and boutonniers and she was amazing!! I live over an hour outside of Philly so all our correspondence was mostly in email and Alicia was great! She always responded so quickly to my questions. I had originally met with another florist, but since my wedding was with Cescaphe who recommends Alicia, I emailed her with the proposal the first florist gave me and she came in at a more reasonable price. I emailed her pictures of bouquets I liked and she then emailed me pictures of flowers she was thinking she would use. We did an final phone consultation about 10 days before the wedding and she was so patient and easy going and she made me feel confident in my choice as her as a florist. Two days before the wedding I had my final meeting at Cescaphe, and Alicia walked over from her studio to show me my bouquet and the maid of honors bouquet, they were AMAZING! So beautiful and even better than I imagined. For a very reasonable fee she even set up my centerpieces for me on the wedding day. I am so pleased I used Alicia as her work is so beautiful and working with her was easy and stress free. Thanks Alicia!!
Wedding: 03/04/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Alicia was absolutely amazing to work with. She met with me a month after I got engaged (before I even had colors/maids dresses/etc picked out!) and was patient as she showed me some of her past work and gathered ideas for what I wanted for my wedding. 6 weeks before the wedding, when I STILL had not booked a florist, Alicia welcomed me back and fine-tuned my ideas, turning the Atrium at the Curtis Center into more than I ever could have imagined. She was friendly, kind, and flexible, and even allowed me to work in a few of my own pieces into the room. If you are a Cescaphe bride, there just isn't any other choice-- she knows the staff and the spaces and it just makes everything easy to have a one-stop-shop! Thanks Alicia, everything was perfect!
Wedding: 11/26/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Alicia was absolutely amazing! She has a great eye and a wealth of knowledge with flowers and color schemes. She helped someone like me (with no clue) create absolutely gorgeous arrangements which were totally unique to me. She is really so sweet and very easy to work with, helping cut costs and keep you in your budget. Alicia even offered to help me with my seating chart when I was ready to pull my hair out! I love love LOVE my flowers and am so happy that I went with Il Fiore Bianco!
Wedding: 09/24/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
For a bride who knew exactly what she wanted, I had absolutely no idea when it came to the flowers! Well, Alicia's patience and professionalism is to be well-noted. She was so kind to meet with me, as well as the moms, several times, and truly has a kind personality. Most of all, the wedding day flowers were truly fresh and beautiful...she takes her work seriously and does an excellent job!
Wedding: 09/04/2010
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5

psukim 5 Reviews
Alicia did a great job with my flowers & decor. Pricing is comparable to other florists in the area, although a bit on the higher end - but worth it for the price. She works closely with Cescaphe specifically, and knows their venues inside and out, therefore she is an invaluable resource when planning a wedding at their locations, highly worth the cost.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Flowers from Alicia were beautiful and unique. She works with you and within your budget. She helps you cut costs were they are less noticeable. She also incorporated family heirlooms into my flowers. She was very easy to work with and quick to respond when I had questions.
Wedding: 10/09/2009