ifloraldesign

ifloraldesign

Favorite
Chattanooga, TN
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Amazing designs and customer service! I was THRILLED with everything from ifloraldesign and can't thank them enough for their incredible service and value. My bridal bouquet was so amazing I'm currently preserving it. The beautiful cake topper brough me to tears! Great florist!!

ifloraldesign responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your beautiful compliments! What a beautiful tribute when our designs evoke a teary response from a bride. For that we are grateful and believe we are doing our very best to create your ideas into flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

I highly recommend ifloraldesign. Jennifer and her staff designed all the arrangements and bouquets for my wedding and one year later, my son's wedding. I didn't spend much time going over every little thing that I wanted at either wedding, I simply gave her my ideas and how I thought I might want something to look - she made it happen. I was shocked at how beautiful her arrangements and bouquets looked, especially at the affordable prices that she quoted. I recommend this company to anyone that is looking for personal attention, reasonable prices, beauty and elegance, and piece of mind. She definately takes the stress out of the floral & decor part of the wedding.

ifloraldesign responded with the following comments:

Thank you Deanie! Your gracious and complimentary words mean the world to us. We are grateful to you and your new daughter-in-law for the opportunity to translate both of your wedding ideas into creative floral designs. We wish for you and your families many blessings and years of happiness!

4.2

Found the flowers I wanted that worked well for my budget.

Services Used: Flowers

Jennifer was wonderful! I would recommend her to anyone!

ifloraldesign responded with the following comments:

Thank you Melinda for your wonderful review! It is always great that we were able to work with you long distance after our initial bridal consultation via email communication and phone calls! We were very excited we were given creative freedom to design a unique look for your wedding flowers!

Profile Picture
mesb10
1 Review
2+ years ago

Jennifer was absolutely wonderful to work with on my wedding. I told her that I wanted seasonal flowers to create a rich autumn look for my outdoor wedding in October 2007. She blew me away with the bouquets, especially mine. She also made a gorgeous basket for my flower girl and designed a beautiful floral cake topper- all while staying within my budget. My family was so pleased with Jennifer that we used her for my sister's wedding six months later.

ifloraldesign responded with the following comments:

Thanks Maren! Your wedding setting afforded one of the most beautiful backdrops for showcasing your wedding flowers. It is always a treat to meet with a bride who is flexible yet knows exactly what she wants. Fall is one of the most beautiful times of the year to get married. You and your family have been a huge treat to work with on both weddings!

Services Used: Flowers

Working with this vendor was fabulous! I think I can sum up my experience in one phrase "They were prepared for everything, but ready for anything!"

ifloraldesign responded with the following comments:

Thanks M Strawbridge for your beautiful compliments! Your family has been an avid supporter of our designs and creativity from Anniversaries, Engagement Parties and Weddings. We have come almost full circle having your family as part of the ifloraldesign family!

Services Used: Flowers

We absolutely LOVED what ifloraldesign came up with for our wedding. It was perfect - The flowers were absolutely lovely and she did such a lovely job in decorating. It was absolutely perfect. We still talk about it to this day and have saved some for reflection.