iDo Airbrush Makeup-Let your BIG day start with iDo

iDo Airbrush Makeup-Let your BIG day start with iDo

Favorite
Houston, TX
888.539.7774
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
4.7
Value
4.7
Flexibility
0.0

WARNING!! DO NOT USE THIS VENDOR!!! My Wedding Day is 5 days away and I signed a contract with this company and paid a deposit for them to come do the hair and make up for myself and my bridal party. I started calling all of my vendors today to confirm with them and go through any last minute details only to find this company has VANISHED. All phone numbers are disconnected - the website is gone - the facebook page is gone and when I send emails they get returned. They just vanished 5 days prior to my wedding with my deposit.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Liz provided great services. I love the results.....

Profile Picture
Courtney
07/27/2012

Liiz and her team did a fabulous job with hair and makeup for myself and the bridal party! Leading up to the wedding, Liiz was very responsive to me and provided valuable input to help me select the perfect hairstyle for my big day. I wanted to get it just right and Liiz helped me do that! On the day of the wedding, Liiz and her team paid attention to every little detail and my hair and makeup were flawless! I got so many compliments, espeically on my eyes. Liiz provided excellent customer service and I felt like I was working with a friend, I would definitely recommend Liiz and her team to all the brides-to-be out there!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

True Beauty Moments Artistry has a great team of professional stylists. My girls and my makeup and hair looked wonderful for my wedding! Everyone was happy and satsified with the way they looked!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Liz and the hairstylist were phenomenal! My mother, sisters, niece and myself were in total awe of our hair and make-up the whole night! Liz is professional, very organized, knowledgeble and has a great sense of humor this helped us all feel so comfortable and relaxed on such a stressful day. Liz created an agenda and sent it the day before so everything was well organized. Liz and her stylist finished exactly when she said they would. She timed everything beautifully! I can not thank her enough for the gorgeous work she did!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Excellent service!!!!!!!! hair and makeup was perfect!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Liz did a wonderful job with my makeup for my bridal portraits and the day of my wedding. She and her team also did a fantastic job with my bridesmaids, my mother and my godmother. I have oily, sensitive skin that easily breaks out with long duration makeup but the products she used did not affect my skin. The colors were bold and vibrant; I went for a dramatic look and she delivered exactly how I wanted look for my special day.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

These girls worked really well and very hard with my bridal party. Liz was fantastic with the makeup with me the Bride, bridesmaids, and my flowergirls. Everyone commented on how beautiful we were and that our makeup was fantastic.

There was a hiccup on my day and Liz and her team went above and beyond their call of duty to help me out. Everything turned out in the end but the thing is...Liz and her team didn't have to do what they did, but it was great knowing they had my back.

Thanks True Beauty Moments Artistry!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Liz & her team were great! Very flexible, friendly, & even worked with my mother who can be very difficult! My makeup & hair were FLAWLESS! LOVED IT! Mother wished her eye makeup was a little better (but I thought it looked fabulous...she is the kind of person who will not be completely happy with anything!), but all-in-all, very pleased with their services. Great prices too!

The only thing I thought needed a little help was the website. It does not do the company justice and parts of the contract were repetitive or a bit unclear. However, it's the make-up & hair I am rating, so I have changed my review to reflect this. :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved using True Beauty Moments Artistry. Liz's team did an amazing job with airbrushing my make up & styling my hair. I absolutely loved how my make up & hair turned out. It was a true blessing to be able to have found a make up & hair company that was mobile & able to come out on the Sunday I had my wedding. Her girls were there on time & made sure I was ready in more than enough time. I was absolutely thrilled I was able to use this company thanks to being recommended to them from a wedding site I was using other than Weddingwire.com! I felt absolutely beautiful!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Liz and Angel did my hair and make up! I loved it, I looked like I had no flaws. Those ladies made me so calm and relaxed. Everything was undercontrol. My airbrush make up was amazing I seriously was speechless. My hair looked so pretty. So much time and effort was put into it and I'm so thankful to have these godess's come make me feel pretty. I love the team! Def a choice you will never regret! (: thank you tbma! love Leigh(:

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lizz was absolutely fantastic to work with and I was not an easy bride to please. She always made sure I was 120% happy! Her team was very professional, on time and great at their craft! Her team did the bride, bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom (9 people total) and everyone was so happy with their perfect look. I can't thank Lizz and her team enough! We all felt amazinga and every picture turned out flawless!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

the best your money can buy. real people wanting to make your day special. you will feel like a princess on your big day. My girls not only came to my house they came to the venue and also brought family members in their car! they went out of their way to help. They even assisted us in decorating the tables. they were great!

luv their work :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Liz and JC were wonderful. I looked gorgeous on my wedding day and it was an absolute pleasure to work with them!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

True beauty moments where the best. Thank you so much for doing my makeup on my wedding day. Your provided everything I wanted on that special day. I will be seeing you again very soon. Again thank you lizz at True Beauty Moments.