Ideal I Do's

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From day one RJ and her staff have been very helpful. outside of a a few hiccups and a little rain my day was GORGEOUS. Thank you all.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Natara
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

RJ and her staff made my day a dream come true.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Natara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I got married in fabulous Fort Lauderdale Our wedding planner was RJ..she was fantastic! I started planning the wedding only 3 months before the date and all communication was done over email. RJ always got back to me right away and everything was all set the day of the wedding. Everything went smoothly. I would definitly recommend getting married at the beach!!!! All we had to do when we got to Florida was go get our marriage license at the County Couthouse . It was very easy. Our pictures were beautiful as well. We just went with the photographer that came with our package. We got married and the sun was setting during the ceremony, so it was beautiful!!!

• Wedding: 10/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are happy to leave a five star review here. Our wedding was just perfectly planned from start to finish. They really know what they are doing. Steered us to a suitable beach with parking-they really know the beaches here! Very realistic romantic and make wedding planning easy-especially for this nervous bride!! Very responsive I don't think I ever waited more than an hour for a call or email back. Use them for your wedding! You won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
0.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.5
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

Our ceremony was on a public beach outside a private beach front property. We contracted Ideal I Dos for photography, videography, champagne, steel drummer, chairs and decor. Rained all day, let up to drizzle, determined with the vendor to go ahead and set up. It was apparent the setup was done with objection, since the vendor placed the chairs right in the middle of beach access, instead of on the beach in front of the house - right next to it, where easy access for guests, particularly the bride and groom was available. (Set up was NOT discussed with anyone in the bridal party). So, the whole bridal party had to walk around the guests to the aisle to the altar. Doubtful the vendor did an onsite visit as indicated would be done, to assess the setting, so the ceremony setup would be optimal.
At the time of the ceremony, it was drizzling. However, no photography and no videography per the vendor, leaving NO options for photography - a huge disappointment! (Photos taken at that time did not even show it was raining). I spoke to the would-have-been photographer (left to clean up barely served champagne), who explained the vendor/owner left for another wedding, that another photo shoot would be offered. I commented that this was the place, time, dress, hair and makeup, and another photo shoot was not an option...and we had guests who were taking pictures at that time! The vendor left so hurriedly that she also did not sign or take the marriage certificate, so that she had to 'come by' at 9 pm the next evening to take care of these details.
I also wanted to invite the steel drummer to continue playing, but he too was gone. He played at most 1/2 hour though we paid for an hour. In discussing adjustments with the vendor, she claimed it was "pouring"...we "were lucky that he played at all"... that "this is a shakedown "... and hung up on me.
Sad this money grubbing, unprofessional vendor had anything to do with our wedding!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

RJ went above and beyond to meet my needs for our wedding! She was a lot of fun and made our special day so much more special. She was flexible and gave us so much more than she promised :)

• Wedding: 07/28/2014
Nichole

Lovely beach wedding service. Thanks for the memories! Jeff and Tara

• Wedding: 07/20/2014

Lovely beach wedding service. Thanks for the memories! Jeff and Tara

• Wedding: 07/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rj and her crew did an awesome job on my wedding. Everything was beautiful and i would do it over again 1000 times.thank you rj and rev brad you made our special day one that wont be forgotten

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Services Used: Photography, Wedding Planning
Ashley
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The experience was wonderful I would recommend her to anyone .
I loved how she always made sure it was about you!!!

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
Services Used: Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Yashante
  • Flexibility: 5.0

RJ and Rev. Brad we both amazing to work with. We were planning a small intimate wedding and it was everything we dreamed it would be. RJ was easy to reach and communicate with and always answered all of our questions. We were completely at ease about our wedding day, and never once felt worried that we would have any wedding day disasters. The ceremony was very personal, and Rev Brad did an amazing job delivering the ceremony. It felt like we knew him forever! It was a perfectly, magical day and we would recommend Ideal I Dos to anyone looking to plan a very special beach wedding!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From Day 1 RJ has been amazing. She was great to communicate with and listened to all my needs and wants towards my wedding. Originally my husband and I were supposed to be married in Jamaica but at the last minute we had to cancel and change plans. I turned into a worried bride. I came across the site for Ideal Ido's and instantly knew this is who I wanted to do my beach wedding! RJ reassured me that my wedding would not look like a "Plan B" wedding and she was right!!! MY husband and I were so pleased with all of the services that they provided and our wedding day could not of been any better! Also, the pictures were absolutely amazing, stunning, marvelous, outstanding & amazing. Thanks again for giving us a day that we will NEVER forget. <3

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Travel, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ideal I Do's made our wedding WONDERFUL and STRESS FREE! Everything was exactly like we had planned and wanted! We were BEYOND statisfied with everything! :)

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
Carrie
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Thank you Ideal I Dos for my beach wedding! It was sweet, beautiful, and intimate exactly what I wanted. The referrals for makeup by Aimee and the restaurant Sea Watch was awesome!! We had 5 weeks to plan and she made it so much easier. Thank you again!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When you are seniors and decide to get married, you need a professional to assist you with your wedding decisions. Ideal I Do's ( RJ) was the best decision. She made our Special Day even more special. She was wonderful to work with leading up the our wedding day and she knows how to calm a bride when the groom is late. The pictures that the team took were not only of the bride and groom, but great pictures of our guests. I later heard some of them say that if they got married again they would use RJ.
Ideal I Do's captured the PERFECT BEACH WEDDING DAY.. If we could give them a TEN, we would. Thank you RJ and Brad.

• Wedding: 04/03/2014
Bobbie
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Ideal I Do's did everything to make our Vowal Renewal memorable. RJ was fantastic from start to finish; from the first call to the final event. She helped us with the location, music, and put me at ease over the mundane details. She remained professional and delivered on what was promised.

Thanks RJ and Ideal I Do's! I'll definitely be sending family and friends your way for the Ideal beach wedding.

• Wedding: 04/02/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
800-643-3254
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7