Ideal I Do's

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

We're back in England now after a wonderful trip and wanted to say thank you again for making our wedding and honeymoon in Florida absolutely fantastic.

The hotel you booked for us was utterly wonderful, and by far the best we stayed in throughout our whole trip, (so much so we wanted to book the extra night!) and the trips you organised were a real highlight as well. The surfing course was wonderful fun (and excellent value), And was a really great way to see more of the natural beauty. What we really appreciate though, is your help in organising our entire stay, (despite the late arrival of our flight!) and making our visit to beautiful south Florida effortless and memorable, your hospitality is something money can't buy!

Many thanks and we hope to be able to visit you again soon!

Rachel & Stu.

1 person found this review helpful

this company did such a good job for us. They made our day such a special memory. We are very happy together! The photographer was great! Thank you so much for everything that you guys did to make our day so wonderful! We will definitely refer your business to other people. Love all the pics!

Recently Married

RJ was absolutely professional and amazing! I had a vision for my destination wedding and she truly decorated the beach according to my theme. I looked everywhere to find the right decor and look. RJ understood me from the very beginning. Although, we feel bummed out we did not hire her for the wedding reception part because of budget, we know that she stood by the name of her business, Ideal I Do's. She took care of all the details during the beach ceremony and I could not be happier. Being from NYC and having a beach wedding in FL she made me feel at ease. Thank you so much for your professionalism and decor. It was a dream wedding come true. Highly recommended. A++++

1 person found this review helpful

THE MOST AMAZING BEACH WEDDING PLANNER A GIRL COULD ASK FOR!!!!!!!!!!

RJhas made my whole wedding planning experience more enjoyable than I could have ever imagined and entirely stress free. She has a very creative eye and really knows how to put things together the right way. She has always been honest and would go above and beyond to give any bride the wedding of her dreams. I couldn’t have done it without her. RJ strives for perfection and after working with her for the past year, it’s clear to me that it’s because the only thing she cares about is making her brides happy. I knew the moment I met her that she was the right wedding planner for me. She was calm, very fair and her work just shows what an amazing and beautiful wedding she is capable of producing. She is the BEST! I highly recommend her and I’m so thankful for everything she has done to make my dream wedding become a reality!! RJ will happily do anything anyone asks to make anyone’s special day the best that I can possibly be!! She is AMAZING!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning
Willie & Kimberly
12/13/2014

RJ and staff represented Ideal I Do's, with quality service....I felt as though a burden was lifted off my shoulders from the very 1st time we became acquainted.

1 person found this review helpful

This was a fantastic experience with the fantastic company. What an amazing wedding had such an amazing price I didn't think that things that looked too good to be true really were but this company has it all. Price quality perfection. Thank you so much we had a wonderful wedding day on the beach

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Natara
10/04/2014

From day one RJ and her staff have been very helpful. outside of a a few hiccups and a little rain my day was GORGEOUS. Thank you all.

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Natara
10/04/2014

RJ and her staff made my day a dream come true.

1 person found this review helpful

My husband and I got married in fabulous Fort Lauderdale Our wedding planner was RJ..she was fantastic! I started planning the wedding only 3 months before the date and all communication was done over email. RJ always got back to me right away and everything was all set the day of the wedding. Everything went smoothly. I would definitly recommend getting married at the beach!!!! All we had to do when we got to Florida was go get our marriage license at the County Couthouse . It was very easy. Our pictures were beautiful as well. We just went with the photographer that came with our package. We got married and the sun was setting during the ceremony, so it was beautiful!!!

Recently Married

We are happy to leave a five star review here. Our wedding was just perfectly planned from start to finish. They really know what they are doing. Steered us to a suitable beach with parking-they really know the beaches here! Very realistic romantic and make wedding planning easy-especially for this nervous bride!! Very responsive I don't think I ever waited more than an hour for a call or email back. Use them for your wedding! You won't be disappointed!

0.7

Our ceremony was on a public beach outside a private beach front property. We contracted Ideal I Dos for photography, videography, champagne, steel drummer, chairs and decor. Rained all day, let up to drizzle, determined with the vendor to go ahead and set up. It was apparent the setup was done with objection, since the vendor placed the chairs right in the middle of beach access, instead of on the beach in front of the house - right next to it, where easy access for guests, particularly the bride and groom was available. (Set up was NOT discussed with anyone in the bridal party). So, the whole bridal party had to walk around the guests to the aisle to the altar. Doubtful the vendor did an onsite visit as indicated would be done, to assess the setting, so the ceremony setup would be optimal.
At the time of the ceremony, it was drizzling. However, no photography and no videography per the vendor, leaving NO options for photography - a huge disappointment! (Photos taken at that time did not even show it was raining). I spoke to the would-have-been photographer (left to clean up barely served champagne), who explained the vendor/owner left for another wedding, that another photo shoot would be offered. I commented that this was the place, time, dress, hair and makeup, and another photo shoot was not an option...and we had guests who were taking pictures at that time! The vendor left so hurriedly that she also did not sign or take the marriage certificate, so that she had to 'come by' at 9 pm the next evening to take care of these details.
I also wanted to invite the steel drummer to continue playing, but he too was gone. He played at most 1/2 hour though we paid for an hour. In discussing adjustments with the vendor, she claimed it was "pouring"...we "were lucky that he played at all"... that "this is a shakedown "... and hung up on me.
Sad this money grubbing, unprofessional vendor had anything to do with our wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
Nichole
07/28/2014

RJ went above and beyond to meet my needs for our wedding! She was a lot of fun and made our special day so much more special. She was flexible and gave us so much more than she promised :)

Lovely beach wedding service. Thanks for the memories! Jeff and Tara

Lovely beach wedding service. Thanks for the memories! Jeff and Tara

Ashley
05/10/2014

Rj and her crew did an awesome job on my wedding. Everything was beautiful and i would do it over again 1000 times.thank you rj and rev brad you made our special day one that wont be forgotten

Services Used: Photography, Wedding Planning
Yashante
05/09/2014
4.7

The experience was wonderful I would recommend her to anyone .
I loved how she always made sure it was about you!!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning