ICVideo

808 Lyndon Lane
Suite 104
Louisville, KY 40242 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
Videography services: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A wedding video was never something that I had thought about until it came time to planning my own wedding. I knew that I was willing to make some sacrifices in other places financially in order to have a great video to help me relive my day. ICVideo provided that for us. They were friendly and helpful throughout the entire planning process and people are still talking to us about the same day edit video they were able to put together to show during our reception. Their pricing options make it easy for you to create a package just for you too, which I loved. I am so glad that we decided to have a video professionally done and I am so glad that we chose ICVideo to do it.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

professional and unobtrusive! love my wedding vid! was impressed with the service as well. some of my other vendors weren't as easy to work with as these guys. i wish every business was run like this one!

• Wedding: 04/07/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chuck and the rest of the staff at ICVideo did an AMAZING job documenting our wedding! I can't count how many compliments we've gotten on our footage. Chuck was so easy to work with and very professional. He was always available to answer questions. We are so happy with our wedding day footage and so thankful that we chose ICVideo!

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I strongly recommend IC Video to future brides. I could not imagine not having their services on the most special day of our lives. They were friendly, professional, and their work exceeded my expectations.

• Wedding: 06/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

ICVideo was absolutely wonderful. My husband and I are so happy they were a part of our special day. They captured every wonderful moment and created a video that means so much to us. The work they have done is fantastic. They were great to work with before, during, and after our wedding. They are truly the best in Louisville.

• Wedding: 06/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Can't say enough how happy were were with our last minute decision to go with ICVideo for our wedding videographer. Since I waited til the last minute to decide we needed one, I was scared what kind of experience we might have. I needed not worry; they were prompt, professional, and easy to work with. Many people didn't even realize they were there! The end product was amazing - I still cry every time we watch it!! I'm not a very creative person, so I relied on Chuck and the gang for any and all suggestions from packages to music used and they nailed it!! They know their stuff. This is one vendor you won't be sorry you booked!!

• Wedding: 05/08/2010
502-592-1575
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire