'I Do' Weddings

'I Do' Weddings

Largo, FL 33770
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren is incredible! She made us feel comfortable from the moment we contacted her. She met with us a few times to organize and coordinate everything. Her responsiveness was timely and her professionalism was of the highest quality.

She is open minded and customizable for any ceremony or event!

Love & Lollipops,
Gloria and Mark

• Wedding: 07/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren is great. My partner and I were married in a fairly traditional yet fun ceremony and Lauren was the perfect fit for us. She is friendly, easy to work with, and had some great ideas on how to make our ceremony perfect. On our wedding day, she arrived early and did a beautiful job. We really enjoyed working with her and recommend Lauren to all. Thanks for everything you did - Jess and Libby

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Rowergirl879
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Such an honour to have had Lauren as part of our day, she is such a lovely lady and when we met up before the day it was so easy to speak to Lauren, she made us feel very relaxed.

On the day itself Lauren kept us all in order and was so professional. The ceremony itself was beautiful and Lauren helped us choose the best ceremony and readings for us.

She also handled all the paperwork after the ceremony which was a great help.

I would recommend I Do weddings to anyone the professionalism was second to none, Lauren seemed to really love what she does.

• Wedding: 12/07/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren is an excellent officiate..professional, caring and with every attention to detail. Does not rush through the ceremony and makes you fell like she is your best friend. Her delivery of the readings and vows is done with just enough expression, almost like there is love in her voice.

We would definitely recommend Lauren to any couple looking for an officiant, either for a first wedding or a renewal of vows.

• Wedding: 08/19/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren did a superb job officiating my wedding in August. We were coming in for a small family wedding on the beach, and it can be challenging to work with someone you have never met. But Lauren came highly recommended by a friend, who certainly did not steer us wrong. The first time I talked to Lauren on the phone, I knew right away she would be perfect. What I was most impressed about was her easy-going manner, professionalism and ability to walk me through all the steps and choices. She also allowed a lot of flexibility in the preparation of our ceremony, which turned out to be exactly what my husband and I wanted. It was a very special evening for all of us, and her beautiful expressiveness in all the right places made it so. She is a lovely, dependable and sweet woman who I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone. Thanks Lauren!

• Wedding: 08/19/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren Byers was absolutely amazing and accountable for our wedding!!! We made it a hard task not even meeting her in person before the ceremony took place. She was accountable and always available for help with the ceremony and order of the wording. She added the perfect sand ceremony to our beach wedding. We all had a blast and enjoyed her being apart of our forever!!

• Wedding: 06/12/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recomend Lauren Byers my officiant for my wedding on May 15, 2010, She was so nice and helpful and set my stressed out mind at ease If she told me she was going to call me at a set time my phone rang at that time. She worked with the way I wanted my ceremony to go and added my two kids in the way I wanted them too. I can"t say enough about her and her service if you need any help email me at torianne30@aol.com I will tell you everything you need to know about her service. Thank you so much Tori & Steven

• Wedding: 05/15/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren officated my destination wedding and she was great! She was professional, very flexible, and made me feel so comfortable. Our ceremony was short but sweet - it included the sand ceremony in which she provided the sand and the little keepsake jar of sand. She also provided the marriage license and framed our vows for us - it was beautiful! I highly recommend her!!!

• Wedding: 05/14/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren was so flexible and accomodating putting together a last minute wedding. The ceremony itself was lovely and just what the bride and groom asked for. She was wonderful to work with and I would recommend her highly.

• Wedding: 04/03/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren was fantastic to work with! I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married. Especially any couple who would like to have a confident, friendly, helpful younger woman as their officiant. When we started our search for an officiant we realized that most that we found were much older and seemed to be "old school" in their ways and ceremonies.
We are a couple in our 30's and wanted someone to marry us who understood the traditional aspects of a wedding but was excited to help us bring our ceremony into modern times. Someone who would help us merge our two religions harmoneously into a ceremony we could be proud to share with our friends and family .. and luckily we found Lauren!
She was ready to answer any questions I had and to give suggestions on things I just wasn't sure about. She gave us great insight as to how things are "often done" but stressed the importance of making the ceremony 'our own'. She made us feel comfortable in our choices and at the same time gave feedback when she thought something should be re-arranged to flow better.
She has Ceremonies written out to use (if you want) or to use as a guideline, if you choose to really make your wedding day your own (as we did).
Lauren always responded quickly to emails and phone calls. (even though she does have a different full time job). She was happy to meet with us or speak with us as often as we wanted or needed.
She loves being an officiant and it is obvious! We couldn't picture anyone other then her marrying us!

• Wedding: 03/20/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was immediately drawn to Lauren. She is quick to put you at ease. Laid back and flexible but also professional. We were looking for something different and she provided just that. It was a beautiful ceremony. Plus the rate which she charges is way less than anyone in the area. She has vows you can choose from or you can write your own. I would totally recommend her to anyone.

• Wedding: 12/29/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren's service for our wedding was outstanding. She was always available for consult and provided numerous options and ideas for our ceremony. I highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 12/26/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren was wonderful! Not only is Lauren kind and generous, but she went out of her way to make our day go beautifully! The vows that are posted on her website are unique and beautiful. Her willingness to change them to include our children meant so much to us. She is a wonderful person and anyone who is looking for an officiant should use her!

• Wedding: 11/14/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren was a pleasure to work with. Did what she promised. She offered suggestions, made our day a pleasure.

• Wedding: 10/03/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She was awesome :D Very sweet and fit in like one of the family. Was very comfortable having her for our special day.

• Wedding: 08/16/2009