I Do Weddings & Events

I Do Weddings & Events

After all, you're marrying the love of your life... Have the day of your life!

By Appointment Only
Houston,, TX 77042 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam was so wonderful to work with. She is more like family than just a planner. She cared about all the special wedding touches. She went above and beyond to make this day magical for my daughter. Thanks Pam.

• Wedding: 11/16/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Cynthia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam goes above and beyond to help make your special day just that. She really listened to me and worked with me, with in means, on my budget for the flowers. She is [professional, knowledgeable and most of all, a joy to be around! If I had to choose someone to do my flowers all over again, I'd pick Pam with I Do Weddings & Events!

• Wedding: 01/21/2012
Services Used: Flowers
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great planner, very compassionate and understanding. helped to make my big day special! :)

• Wedding: 04/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam was such a wonderful help to us, we highly recommend her to anyone in need of help planning your dream wedding!

• Wedding: 04/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam was amazing! I'm so glad that I had her help, expertise, and most importantly reassurance throughout the wedding planning process. Everytime I was stressed she calmed me down and I felt automatically better after talking with her. She is extremely kind and willing to help you with anything! She has great relationships with her vendors and as a result they provide her clients with top notch service. I would definitely recommend Pam!

• Wedding: 04/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam is wonderful! Very professional and made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. My wedding day ran smoothly and stress free! I highly recommend I Do Weddings & Events!

• Wedding: 02/06/2010
Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam is so sweet and wonderful! She was a wedding planner and therapist for our family during the wedding planning process. We couldn't have done it without her! We love Pam and believe you will too!!!

• Wedding: 10/10/2009
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was at Royal Oaks Country Club in Houston, TX. Pam made the planning process so fun and helped me secure our vendors so effortlessly! Her help put me at ease knowing our day was going to be everything I had dreamed of. I couldn't have done it without her!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam was awesome! I highly recommend her! If it wasn't for her, my day would not have gone as well as it did. She is a very friendly and easy person to work with. Absolutely love her!

• Wedding: 03/15/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam was such a joy to work with on my wedding day. She and her assistant worked their magic on me, my bridesmaids, my mother and my mother-in-law to make us all look flawless!! Hiring her to do hair and make-up was one of the best decisions-- I can't think of a better way to spend the last few hours before the wedding. I give my highest recommendations to any bride who is searching for a hair and make-up artist. In fact, I can't wait to book Pam for my sister's wedding next year! Thanks so much Pam for transforming me into a beautiful & glowing bride!!

• Wedding: 03/07/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam is fantastic!! I have worked with her on several events and she is just amazing. She makes every dream come true for every bride!! Tell Pam what you want, and she will make it happen. She takes the worrying out of wedding planning. Anyone who utilizes Pam's services will be the best choice they ever made.

• Wedding: 08/08/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam was a GOD SEND! She was always so positive, always so polite, she was just a joy to work with.

She had awesome, affordable ideas that MADE our day so very special! I would recommend I Do Weddings & Events to anyone!

• Wedding: 08/02/2008
Services Used: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam was absolutely wonderful. She made me beautiful on my wedding day! I would definitely use her again in the future and refer her to my friends.

• Wedding: 07/28/2007
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam did a great job on my daughter's hair and make for the bridal shoot and then the day of the wedding for Kristen and her bridesmaids. She was very flexible, even doing the bridal shoot hair and make-up at her home. Everyone looked beautiful..
It was a great experience.

• Wedding: 04/04/2009
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Overall, we were happy about the service we received from Pam and her staff. There were a few hiccups. She was unimpressed by the quality of the flower I had requested for my bouquet and a few of the centerpieces. She was able to exceed my expectations on the centerpieces, and while everyone said how beautiful our bouquets were (and they were), I had envisioned something different and felt slightly disappointed. Like I stated in the beginning, all in all the flowers looked great. Their pricing was very reasonable and they delivered and set up on time.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
832-287-7704
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment