I Do Weddings & Events

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married
0.5

The most unprofessional and rudest vendor I've yet to meet in the wedding industry! I am appalled by the lack of partnership and attitude/tone she has towards the whole process.

Beware of:
- Emails in all capitalized letters and multiple exclamation points
- An unwrapped bride's bouquet and no brooch (which was all pre-paid) that was brought on the wedding day. Yes, there was no notification ahead of time that she wouldn't finish the bouquet.
- Ordering and paying for a floral cross that did not show up on the wedding day; and was not even notified beforehand that it couldn't be done

Not sure how somebody with this attitude and demeanor is even in this industry in the first place... Spreading the horrible experience to all the couples I can.

Services Used: Flowers
Cynthia
11/16/2014

Pam was so wonderful to work with. She is more like family than just a planner. She cared about all the special wedding touches. She went above and beyond to make this day magical for my daughter. Thanks Pam.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Overall, we were happy about the service we received from Pam and her staff. There were a few hiccups. She was unimpressed by the quality of the flower I had requested for my bouquet and a few of the centerpieces. She was able to exceed my expectations on the centerpieces, and while everyone said how beautiful our bouquets were (and they were), I had envisioned something different and felt slightly disappointed. Like I stated in the beginning, all in all the flowers looked great. Their pricing was very reasonable and they delivered and set up on time.

Services Used: Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Pam goes above and beyond to help make your special day just that. She really listened to me and worked with me, with in means, on my budget for the flowers. She is [professional, knowledgeable and most of all, a joy to be around! If I had to choose someone to do my flowers all over again, I'd pick Pam with I Do Weddings & Events!

Services Used: Flowers

Great planner, very compassionate and understanding. helped to make my big day special! :)

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Pam was such a wonderful help to us, we highly recommend her to anyone in need of help planning your dream wedding!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Pam was amazing! I'm so glad that I had her help, expertise, and most importantly reassurance throughout the wedding planning process. Everytime I was stressed she calmed me down and I felt automatically better after talking with her. She is extremely kind and willing to help you with anything! She has great relationships with her vendors and as a result they provide her clients with top notch service. I would definitely recommend Pam!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Pam is wonderful! Very professional and made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. My wedding day ran smoothly and stress free! I highly recommend I Do Weddings & Events!

Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Pam is so sweet and wonderful! She was a wedding planner and therapist for our family during the wedding planning process. We couldn't have done it without her! We love Pam and believe you will too!!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Private User
1 Review
2+ years ago

My wedding was at Royal Oaks Country Club in Houston, TX. Pam made the planning process so fun and helped me secure our vendors so effortlessly! Her help put me at ease knowing our day was going to be everything I had dreamed of. I couldn't have done it without her!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Pam did a great job on my daughter's hair and make for the bridal shoot and then the day of the wedding for Kristen and her bridesmaids. She was very flexible, even doing the bridal shoot hair and make-up at her home. Everyone looked beautiful..
It was a great experience.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Pam was awesome! I highly recommend her! If it wasn't for her, my day would not have gone as well as it did. She is a very friendly and easy person to work with. Absolutely love her!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Pam was such a joy to work with on my wedding day. She and her assistant worked their magic on me, my bridesmaids, my mother and my mother-in-law to make us all look flawless!! Hiring her to do hair and make-up was one of the best decisions-- I can't think of a better way to spend the last few hours before the wedding. I give my highest recommendations to any bride who is searching for a hair and make-up artist. In fact, I can't wait to book Pam for my sister's wedding next year! Thanks so much Pam for transforming me into a beautiful & glowing bride!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Pam is fantastic!! I have worked with her on several events and she is just amazing. She makes every dream come true for every bride!! Tell Pam what you want, and she will make it happen. She takes the worrying out of wedding planning. Anyone who utilizes Pam's services will be the best choice they ever made.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Pam was a GOD SEND! She was always so positive, always so polite, she was just a joy to work with.

She had awesome, affordable ideas that MADE our day so very special! I would recommend I Do Weddings & Events to anyone!

Services Used: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Pam was absolutely wonderful. She made me beautiful on my wedding day! I would definitely use her again in the future and refer her to my friends.