"I Do" Events by Lisa Yeager

"I Do" Events by Lisa Yeager

Coordinating all the details to get you hitched without a hitch

Allentown, PA 18106 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa I love you so much! You knew exactly my taste from the moment you met me and we were a perfect match! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner and I can honestly call you a friend! Love you!!!!!

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Janet
  • Flexibility: 5.0

"I Do" Events by Lisa Yeager created a beautiful beach themed candy buffet for my wedding. Lisa has impeccable attention to detail! Thank you for all you did to help make my wedding fantastic!

• Wedding: 06/30/2013
Services Used: Travel, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa really impressed me when we had a conflict with DJ/photographer company 2 days before the wedding. They refused to serve us for a stupid reason, and Lisa found us even better DJ/Photographer for the same money within a couple of hours.

Also, we first contacted Lisa she less than 1.5 month before the wedding... at that point we had NOTHING ready... and she magically managed to do an outstanding job so that our event was great.

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
Polina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa was extremely helpful to us even though we only gave her 6 weeks notice for our wedding. She was able to procure the reception venue, DJ, cake, photographer, flowers, and all the other details for the event. She was also helpful in finding replacements when the first DJ/photographer cancelled and she was able to arrange replacements very quickly. We recommend her highly.

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
Ritam
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would like to thank you for all your hard work in making Sara and Josh’s wedding at Bear Creek Mountain Resort a very special day for them. It was everything they wanted and more. Everything ran smoothly and I know it was your doing. We never could have pulled it off without you, especially from California.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Doreen
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa went above and beyond in so many ways. She offered great ideas, kept me on schedule, and was always there whenever I needed her. I would definitely recommend her services to my friends for future events.

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
Alison
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Overall the service was great.

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
Dan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa was wonderful. I wasn't sure about hiring a wedding planner because I wanted to be in control of my wedding. I met with her and she completely changed my view. She worked with me to take of every intricate detail and I didn't have to deal with the stress! She contacted everyone but kept me in the loop. She was always available when I needed her (even with having kids!). I would definitely recommend her to anyone asking. It was my dream wedding and I couldn't wish for more.

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
865-272-9436
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards