I DO Cinematography

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Dmitry created a beautiful video of our daughter's special day at a reasonable price.

Chris
05/25/2014

Dmitriy and his team are outstanding! They did an exceptional job capturing all the special moments of our wedding weekend. We couldn't be any happier with how the film turned out. I highly recommend I Do Cinematography to anyone!!!

Thank you!!!

Services Used: Videography

I do not even know where to begin. If I can give more stars I would double or even triple it. Getting married can be stressful but working with dmitriy was none of that. When we went to first meet with him I knew that he was our guy. So professional, very understanding, very creative. One of the nicest and most genuine professionals. On top of all of that his work is beyond amazing. Everyone that has seen my wedding highlight has been an awe of how he was able to capture every detail of our wedding....he definitely brought back all the emotions we were feeling that day. Having a videographer was one of the best decisions we could have made. We are very grateful for you dmitriy....thank you thank you thank you!!!

I DO Cinematography responded with the following comments:

Thank you! Your Wedding was AMAZING!

Services Used: Videography

Dmitry is the best! If I could give him more than 5 stars, I would. Finding an amazing videographer was really important to me; and I know that I couldn't have found better than Dmitry. He is friendly and fun; but he's also professional, talented, and passionate about his work. A perfect combination! To keep it nice and simple for people looking for a wedding videographer - Dmitry is the right choice! We were blown away by the sample videos he showed us when we first met with him. Combined with the how easy and pleasant he is to work with make him the easy decision. Excellent job all around!!

Thank you!!!!

Services Used: Videography

I am the mother of the bride, and I have to say that I agree with all the other reviewers! Dmitriy was so easy to work with, and the resulting video was so well done! Watching it not only brought back all the memories of that wonderful day, but I also was able to see so much that I had missed during the event itself. The video is SO beautiful! I would highly recommend Dmitriy!

Services Used: Videography

Dmitriy has truly left my husband and I SPEECHLESS with the final video of our wedding. First off, on the day of, he was like a fly on the wall. He was not the least bit obtrusive, which I love. Despite the fact that he was not at all intrusive on the wedding day, when was watched the video he captured EVERY single moment. He zoomed in on every intimate and special moment. I find that videos can often be quite embarrassing yet, when I watched our wedding video it was so well put together, I thought I was watching an award winning movie!!! He added so many nuances, and his attention to detail and creativity is remarkable. The amount footage he covered is amazing, I could not believe he captured all these moments by himself. Even the way that he featured the decoration was captivating, his cinematic approach is truly extraordinary!!!!

My husband and I spend a great deal of time looking for a videographer and we are so happy we found Dmitriy. He is professional, easygoing and truly talented. The final product is timeless! It is so captivating that even 10, 20, 50 years from now it will ignite that same joy we felt the day of our wedding. I highly recommend Dimitriy, owner of I Do Cinematography, Many thanks to you Dmitriy.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I do Cinematography was great. I would highly recommend them. I thought they did a great job at the wedding. They did exactly what I asked them to do. Our wedding video is absolutely amazing. The wedding goes by so fast and is like a blur, I was so happy to see everything, they captured everything I wanted to see. The editing they did was amazing, the flow of the video was so professional.

Services Used: Videography

I am so pleased with this company's work!! I have used them several times for all different occasions and each time my video comes out flawless. They are always on time and are a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them for your "big day" or any other important occasion

Services Used: Videography

My husband and I absolutely LOVE our wedding video. Dmitriy is truly a talented videographer. At first we weren't sure if we wanted to spend the money on getting a videographer. After meeting with Dmitriy, we were amazed by his professionalism and work samples, that we decided to book him. We are so glad we did. Still photography is wonderful, but there is nothing like reliving your wedding day through the lens of a video. We are so glad we can share our wedding day memories with others for years to come.

Services Used: Videography

Videography can often be viewed as an extra – at least that’s how we looked at it. We were unsure if we should hire a videographer, but after meeting with several, Dmitriy’s passion, personality, and no-pressure tactics stood out. We were sold and still to this day, glad we were!
Hands down our smoothest experience with the entire wedding – he was the sole vendor we used that did not cause any headaches or angst for us along the way.
From our initial meeting all the way until one year after the wedding, he worked with us, no questions asked. We took an entire year to select the details for our DVD and Dmitriy never once pressured us.
He holds his professionalism and dedication to his craft in high esteem. Even going above and beyond when our photographer was 90 minutes late, by taking still photos for us.
I would recommend Dmitriy and his videography services without hesitation. He was flexible with the payment structure and a delight to work with.
Worth every penny!
We are looking forward to watching our DVD for many, many years to come. A testament to our lives and the days passed.

Thank you!!!

Services Used: Videography

I had the opportunity to work with Dmitriy and the I DO Cinematography staff at a recent wedding. I was very impressed with their professionalism and the final video product. If you want an artist that can capture your special memories, I DO Cinematography would be an excellent choice.

Services Used: Videography

Our wedding video had everything we hoped it would have and more! The music we chose was complemented perfectly with the video montage that Dmitriy edited with our wedding footage. He captured our special night perfectly. We have watched it over and over and couldn't be happier with how it came out. Dmitriy was great to work with and we will be recommending him to all of our friends and family for their weddings in the future!

Dawn
05/26/2012

Dmitriy's ability to film and edit video to capture all the pieces of a wedding is outstanding! We would highly recommend him for any special occasion, and will hire him again when we need a videographer in the future! Thanks Dmitriy, for capturing a multitude of special moments in one special day!!

Services Used: Videography

It was a pleasure working with Dmitriy. Our wedding video came out awesome. The entire day is captured and a memory that will last a lifetime. Thanks again for a job well done. Highly recommended :)

Services Used: Videography

I Do Cinematography did an excellent job at our wedding. They are very professional and the final product was everything we could have wished for! My cousin loved our video and booked them for her wedding as well. I highly recommend I Do Cinematography if you are looking for a videographer who is reliable, friendly, and knows how to make your video truly depict how special your wedding day was.

Private User
2+ years ago

I couldn't have asked for a better videographer for my event. They are professional in every sense of the word and are there to make your day perfect, no matter the occasion. The end result is everything if not more than you could ask for. I highly recommend them for their professionalism, ease of working with, sensitivity, and creativity. You won't be disappointed and will enjoy those videos each and every time you watch them. I look forward to my family's next event ... I DO Cinematography will definitely be a part of it.