Hy-Vee Catering

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brad is really great to work with! He is very flexible and understanding. He stayed within the budget and had many suggestions to make it work even better with our budget. We had many compliments on the food and everyone loved the chocolate fountain! He also helped with a few emergencies we had with a shortage of ice and a stain on a bridesmaids dress (club soda). I would recommend him to anyone and I hope you use him and Hy-Vee!

• Wedding: 06/21/2013
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hy-vee in Independence did a great job of picking up after Feasts of Fancy catastrophe. Everyone there was helpful and supportive. The food was delicious and I do not believe you could tell a difference. Brad was the main caterer we worked with and he was in contact at least weekly up until the day of. When all of the catering arrived they were in and out with ease.

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You cannot beat Hy-Vee's quality or price!! We were lucky enough to have a reception hall that allowed us to bring in an outside caterer. Having used them for work events in the past, I immediately thought of Hy-Vee. They went above and beyond!!

• Wedding: 11/06/2010
Profile Picture
Amy

I have been to lots of 5 Star Hotels, Hy-Vee is better than all of them
why pay hi dollar for something that is inferior, I paid less than $500.00 these people were great, and we still had leftovers after feeding 150 people.

New Bride 2010
Lia

• Wedding: 09/02/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

great place to go for your bouquet...they do a great job and are reasonable also went there for my catering...fantastic and easy to work with!

• Wedding: 09/24/2008
Services Used: Catering, Flowers
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Using Hy-Vee for our catering, beverages, wedding cake, and flowers turned out to be a wonderful idea. It was one-stop shopping that looked and tasted exquisite.

• Wedding: 08/04/2007
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used HyVee for the flowers that were not available at Sam's Club. They were beautiful and worked great for my needs.

• Wedding: 06/09/2007
Services Used: Flowers
816-478-6557
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire