Reviews (6)
Flexibility:
 (4.5/5.0)

Sort By:

Joe 5 Reviews
Hyvee was FANTASTIC! We had them make cupcakes for us and they were a big hit! We were able to choose the flavor and they made suggestions on how to decorate them and what kind of frosting is best. I loved our cupcakes and they were a fantastic price! Definitely an affordable option for a wedding of 350!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
2.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5
I ordered from the HyVee Oakview bakery and hearing a recommendation from a friend. I ordered a very simple wedding cake---plain white buttercream icing on a square, tiered cake. What was delivered to me was a ROUND cake. It may not sound like a big deal, but to me that was the ONE thing that I had been set on from day one-I wanted a square cake. I was very disappointed with this. I hate to spend money on something that isn't what I expected. I'm sure it looked fine to someone else, but when you spend so much on a wedding you want it to be how you picture it to be@
Wedding: 03/26/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Cake turned out absolutely delicious! I think it was too warm in our reception room though because it turned out looking like the leaning tower of pisa! We had pillars between the top and middle tier. Other than that! Wonderful job @ the Papillion Hyvee!
Wedding: 10/24/2009
3.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
My wedding cake looked great and it tasted good too. The lady I spoke to about my cake had a lot of great ideas and told me what would work best for what I wanted. The grooms cake was a golf ball and it looked just like real. They did forget to bake the sheet cake that we ordered, luckily we didn't need it. They refunded us our money, but I was a little disappointed that they forgot this big detail. Overall, I would recommend HyVee to someone.
Wedding: 08/22/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I met with Peggy at the 90th and Center HyVee and was immediately impressed. She set up a meeting to discuss what design I want and also had three miniature cakes for me to test out. Our wedding cake was beautiful and better yet absolutely delicious!
Wedding: 05/29/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
After having the original plans for my wedding cake fall through a week before the wedding, I called HyVee with my cake emergency. Not only were they able to provide a cake for me with such little notice, it was beautiful and much more affordable than anything else I had previously considered. Way to go, HyVee!
Wedding: 10/07/2006