Hyatt Regency Orlando

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Hyatt Regency's wedding coordinator, Jennifer Smith was amazing! Our wedding was absolutely flawless! She is great at what she does. On a scale of 1-10, ten being the best.....She gets a 20! I would recommend her to anyone! Not one person complained at my wedding and we have families full of critics. Our families loved Jennifer and said she was great as well. The wedding turned out beautiful! The Hyatt is a beautiful place for a wedding! We will definitely go back!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so happy that our wedding took place at the Hyatt Regency Orlando! The event planning team is absolutely amazing. Jennifer Smith was our primary contact, and she handled all of our questions and requests, no matter how big or small, with such patience and grace. She was incredibly organized, and always returned my phone calls and e-mails in a very timely fashion. She is also very familiar with Indian/Hindu weddings, and I felt very comforted knowing that our day was going to run smoothly. On top of all that, she is one of the kindest people I have met and so compassionate and personable. Dana Salem and Ossy Lopez were also very helpful and so much fun! They kept the energy going on the big day! The hotel is beautiful and has a massive layout, so it can certainly accommodate a large wedding. The pool/outdoor area is stunning, and our guests took advantage of that. There are plenty of areas both inside and outside the hotel that are prime photography locations. With such a gorgeous hotel and professional staff, you can't go wrong!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the first time we walked into the Hyatt Regency Orlando we knew that there was not going to be a superior place than this one. Our wedding had an outstanding ceremony, reception, suite area. Evrything was perfect!!! The honeymoon suite that was offered was stunning with over 1,600sf of space. Absolutley breath-taking and enough space for my entire wedding party to get ready!!!!! They offered many options in regards to my budget and were always helpful with any details I needed. Hyatt found me an amazing staff; Wedding Planner ( Jennifer Smith), and offered to us an excellent coordinator ( Ashley) from Weddings in the City (who was next to us at all times during the day). The food and the cake tasted amazing and they made sure that we followed my timeline, giving us the opportunity to really enjoy my day to the fullest. We will never forget this venue, and look forward to our first anniversary celebration (which was included in their package) as a free one night stay. Soooooooo happy and satisfied!!! Thank you!!!!!!!

Thomas
01/06/2015

The Hyatt Regency Orlando was the perfect venue for our wedding and reception. Beautiful location, all kinds of unique photo opportunities, absolutely delicious food, amazing wedding cake, the most friendly staff you could ask for, and such a great place for overnight accommodations. Additionally, Jennifer, the event planner, always went above and beyond to ensure that everything was perfect!

Natalie
11/07/2014

She was very helpful and caring of all of our needs.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Samer
08/09/2014

Great help and experience. Very pleasant and responsive to my needs.

Vishaal
05/25/2014

Jennifer and her team at the Hyatt were AMAZING to work with. They were so accommodating and respectful to our Indian Wedding Customs and Rituals, and did everything to make our event and stay enjoyable for us and our guests. The Hyatt Regency Orlando has so much to offer guests, especially for large weddings such as ours. It's not easy to keep 800 guests housed, fed, and entertained for 4 days, but the Hyatt Regency pulled it off in style. Thank you Jennifer and the Hyatt Regency Team!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jennifer Smith and the entire Hyatt team were professional and helpful at all times.
Her experience and expertise made planning our wedding extra easy.
We are eternally grateful for all of their hard work!
They made our day special and I would recommend The Hyatt Regency to all brides to be!

Erica
04/12/2014

The Hyatt was an excellent choice! Our contact, Jennifer Smith, was just amazing. She was very attentive from start to finish. I had my bridal shower at the Hyatt's spa, and we had our rehearsal dinner at Napa. The food was amazing, our cake was so delicious. All the events that were held at the hotel went above and beyond our expectations. What we enjoyed most about our experience were the people we worked with. They were not only very professional, but also they had a certain kindness and caring about them that really made us feel special. Jennifer made sure that every detail was accounted for and she actually cared about our event on a personal level. I wanted my wedding experience to be more personal, and I definitely got that. I loved our wedding venue!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
Private User
2+ years ago

Best venue in Orlando. I can't believe how much effort they put into helping us be comfortable and in style.

Janina
06/08/2013

We chose the Peabody Orlando for our June 8 wedding and it was such a wonderful choice. Working with Juan and the team at the Peabody was such a pleasure. We actually previewed the Peabody first when we were looking at venues and as we were waiting on our car, my now-husband and mother turned to me and asked if we could just stop looking since we'd found the right place! Our wedding day was beautiful, classy and the perfect way to start our new lives together. Working with Juan was such a positive experience, he was patient in answering our questions, made great recommendations and helped put us at ease. The actual wedding day, numerous guests came up to us to say that it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. The food was amazing, the space was gorgeous and the entire Peabody team provided us with exceptional service. Thanks Juan and your team for helping us have an amazing wedding! -Janina Baxter

Michelle
05/25/2013

Juan at The Peabody Orlando was my go-to man, and the reason I chose to do it at The Peabody. Juan and his staff are available around the clock for your wedding needs, concerns, or questions. If you want to feel like a princess on your wedding day, then this is the place to go because that is exactly how I felt. I could not be happier that I chose this venue for my reception!!! Staff is great, venue is outstanding, food & cake were scrumptious! What more could I have asked for?! Oh and they give your guests a great rate for staying with them :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

At the Peabody Orlando everyone we encountered, from the receptionists to every single member of the wait/catering staff was extraordinary. Our wedding totaling over 200 people was a resounding success largely in part because of the efforts of the remarkable team at The Peabody Orlando. Going forward, we will absolutely recommend Peabody to others who are searching for a special place to hold their wedding.

Debbie
09/22/2012

An absolutely wonderful place to have a wedding. Besides the gorgeous surroundings, the staff goes above and beyond to make sure you have the affair of your dreams. The traditions of the ducks just add to the charm of the hotel. The food is delicious and the ambiance is terrific. It's the most perfect place to make your dreams come true!!

Robert
09/22/2012

I could not have asked for a more beautiful event. The Peabody made it seemless. Working with Juan Guzman from the Peabody was a pleasure. He made it all happen, always with a smile. Nothing was a problem and he made what at times can be very stressful, a joy.

Jothi
09/02/2012

We are very happy to have selected The Peabody hotel for our daughter's wedding. Juan Guzman is a very nice person to work with. He and his crew were around all day providing assistance whenever needed and made sure everything went well. We value Juan's friendliness, understanding, and professionalism. Our daughter Sudha, son-in-law Asok, and all our friends were praising Juan's kindness, gentle manner, and timely help he provided. We feel that he is a treasure for the hotel to have him as their staff.

We also just heard from another family in our community that they liked Juan very much.