Hyatt Regency Orlando

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From the first time we walked into the Hyatt Regency Orlando we knew that there was not going to be a superior place than this one. Our wedding had an outstanding ceremony, reception, suite area. Evrything was perfect!!! The honeymoon suite that was offered was stunning with over 1,600sf of space. Absolutley breath-taking and enough space for my entire wedding party to get ready!!!!! They offered many options in regards to my budget and were always helpful with any details I needed. Hyatt found me an amazing staff; Wedding Planner ( Jennifer Smith), and offered to us an excellent coordinator ( Ashley) from Weddings in the City (who was next to us at all times during the day). The food and the cake tasted amazing and they made sure that we followed my timeline, giving us the opportunity to really enjoy my day to the fullest. We will never forget this venue, and look forward to our first anniversary celebration (which was included in their package) as a free one night stay. Soooooooo happy and satisfied!!! Thank you!!!!!!!

Thomas
01/06/2015

The Hyatt Regency Orlando was the perfect venue for our wedding and reception. Beautiful location, all kinds of unique photo opportunities, absolutely delicious food, amazing wedding cake, the most friendly staff you could ask for, and such a great place for overnight accommodations. Additionally, Jennifer, the event planner, always went above and beyond to ensure that everything was perfect!

Natalie
11/07/2014

She was very helpful and caring of all of our needs.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Samer
08/09/2014

Great help and experience. Very pleasant and responsive to my needs.

Vishaal
05/25/2014

Jennifer and her team at the Hyatt were AMAZING to work with. They were so accommodating and respectful to our Indian Wedding Customs and Rituals, and did everything to make our event and stay enjoyable for us and our guests. The Hyatt Regency Orlando has so much to offer guests, especially for large weddings such as ours. It's not easy to keep 800 guests housed, fed, and entertained for 4 days, but the Hyatt Regency pulled it off in style. Thank you Jennifer and the Hyatt Regency Team!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jennifer Smith and the entire Hyatt team were professional and helpful at all times.
Her experience and expertise made planning our wedding extra easy.
We are eternally grateful for all of their hard work!
They made our day special and I would recommend The Hyatt Regency to all brides to be!

Erica
04/12/2014

The Hyatt was an excellent choice! Our contact, Jennifer Smith, was just amazing. She was very attentive from start to finish. I had my bridal shower at the Hyatt's spa, and we had our rehearsal dinner at Napa. The food was amazing, our cake was so delicious. All the events that were held at the hotel went above and beyond our expectations. What we enjoyed most about our experience were the people we worked with. They were not only very professional, but also they had a certain kindness and caring about them that really made us feel special. Jennifer made sure that every detail was accounted for and she actually cared about our event on a personal level. I wanted my wedding experience to be more personal, and I definitely got that. I loved our wedding venue!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
Private User
1+ year ago

Best venue in Orlando. I can't believe how much effort they put into helping us be comfortable and in style.

Janina
06/08/2013

We chose the Peabody Orlando for our June 8 wedding and it was such a wonderful choice. Working with Juan and the team at the Peabody was such a pleasure. We actually previewed the Peabody first when we were looking at venues and as we were waiting on our car, my now-husband and mother turned to me and asked if we could just stop looking since we'd found the right place! Our wedding day was beautiful, classy and the perfect way to start our new lives together. Working with Juan was such a positive experience, he was patient in answering our questions, made great recommendations and helped put us at ease. The actual wedding day, numerous guests came up to us to say that it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. The food was amazing, the space was gorgeous and the entire Peabody team provided us with exceptional service. Thanks Juan and your team for helping us have an amazing wedding! -Janina Baxter

Michelle
05/25/2013

Juan at The Peabody Orlando was my go-to man, and the reason I chose to do it at The Peabody. Juan and his staff are available around the clock for your wedding needs, concerns, or questions. If you want to feel like a princess on your wedding day, then this is the place to go because that is exactly how I felt. I could not be happier that I chose this venue for my reception!!! Staff is great, venue is outstanding, food & cake were scrumptious! What more could I have asked for?! Oh and they give your guests a great rate for staying with them :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

At the Peabody Orlando everyone we encountered, from the receptionists to every single member of the wait/catering staff was extraordinary. Our wedding totaling over 200 people was a resounding success largely in part because of the efforts of the remarkable team at The Peabody Orlando. Going forward, we will absolutely recommend Peabody to others who are searching for a special place to hold their wedding.

Debbie
09/22/2012

An absolutely wonderful place to have a wedding. Besides the gorgeous surroundings, the staff goes above and beyond to make sure you have the affair of your dreams. The traditions of the ducks just add to the charm of the hotel. The food is delicious and the ambiance is terrific. It's the most perfect place to make your dreams come true!!

Robert
09/22/2012

I could not have asked for a more beautiful event. The Peabody made it seemless. Working with Juan Guzman from the Peabody was a pleasure. He made it all happen, always with a smile. Nothing was a problem and he made what at times can be very stressful, a joy.

Jothi
09/02/2012

We are very happy to have selected The Peabody hotel for our daughter's wedding. Juan Guzman is a very nice person to work with. He and his crew were around all day providing assistance whenever needed and made sure everything went well. We value Juan's friendliness, understanding, and professionalism. Our daughter Sudha, son-in-law Asok, and all our friends were praising Juan's kindness, gentle manner, and timely help he provided. We feel that he is a treasure for the hotel to have him as their staff.

We also just heard from another family in our community that they liked Juan very much.

Priscilla
07/21/2012

We could not be any happier for our choice in selecting The Peabody Orlando as our venue for our wedding. Everything was perfect from the time we came to look at the property until the wedding day was over. Juan Guzman helped me so much throughout the planning process and he is a pleasure to work with. He definitely made sure that everything ran smoothly and that I didn't have to worry about anything. Our wedding was beautiful and all of the guests have commented on how beautiful the property is, how kind the staff was, and how classy and elegant the wedding was.

The bridesmaids and I had the bridal suite the night before and were able to all get ready together. The guys also had a suite to get ready in. We loved the rooms we had. We then went to our church for the ceremony and came back for pictures, cocktail hour, and reception. There are so many spots on the property for pictures. We took advantage of that and the pictures came out fabulous. We had a lot of out of town guests and this hotel was the perfect location for that. The food was amazing and the cake was recreated from a picture I had found and it was lovely. Everything that I have to say is positive. We had so much fun! Thank you for everything!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

The Peabody Orlando was an amazing venue for both my ceremony and reception. Everyone we worked with especially Juan was a pleasure. All the ballroom spaces were beautiful. Food was unbelievable. I do not have a negative thing to say. My wedding was perfect and The Peabody and all it's staff helped make it that way!