Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Hyatt Regency was an amazing venue my Husband and I could not have asked for a better time! We had the pleasure of working and planning our wedding with Jennifer Payne, Hyatt's event coordinator. Jennifer was truly a godsend seeing as how I had no help in planning my wedding because my husband was away with the military. The staff at the Hyatt was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would love to work with them again in the future! During our planning process the Hyatt employees especially Jennifer became more than just employees planning our event they became family and I will be sure to stay in touch with them in the future. Our experience with the Hyatt of Clearwater was truly amazing and they made our event even more amazing than we had imagined! My advice to anyone looking for a wedding or event space on the west coast of Florida is to book with the Hyatt of Clearwater and to plan your event with Jennifer Payne!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the moment I stepped foot on top the sky terrace at the Hyatt I knew that was where I wanted to get married. The view is spectacular. The event coordinators at the Hyatt Regency on Clearwater Beach were awesome. Lindsey Sikes really knows what she's doing and makes sure that no detail gets missed. She was easy to communicate with and always responsed in a timely manner. Her assistant Megan was a pleasure to work with as well. They really put my worries at ease and my wedding day went off without a hitch. I couldn't be any happier. I'm so glad I chose to get married at the Hyatt, and I know my family and friends will be talking about it for a very long time.

Lisa
04/23/2015

I cannot thank begin to thank the Hyatt staff for their amazing venue, services and talent in helping plan my wedding from out of starte. Capri and Megan were amazing. I was very nervous planning a wedding from Minnesota; however everything was easy and perfect.
The vendor recommendations get an A+ in my book. Weddings on a whim made finding and trusting someone to marry is easy. They were kind and very organized. Heather from Rose Gardens made picking out flowers easy. She helped me visualize what the terrace would look like for my wedding without ever seeing it. The Hyatt was a great place to have a destination wedding. The terrace location was beautiful and felt like a dream. The day of the wedding was relaxing and fun! The Hyatt had a great spa to relax at. Capri and Megan did everything while I got to relax. The ceramony and dinner were perfect. I cannot thank them enough.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the most amazing and perfect wedding at the Hyatt. Everything was so simple to plan, even though we live in Pennsylvania. We planned our wedding in just under 3 months and still there was no stress. I would never hesitate to recommend this venue to anyone. Our coordinator was Capri who walked us through it all. She is a wonderful person who did not miss a single beat. There were no flaws on our special day, everything went as planned. The food was superb, sky terrace ceremony unforgettable, caladesi room perfect for our 20+ guests. I had the most beautiful day to marry the man of my dreams. Thank you Hyatt for all the wonderful memories!!

Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa responded with the following comments:

Congratulations Mari! We're so happy for you and your new Husband and are thrilled that we were able to help make your day so special!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I HIGHLY recommend celebrating your special wedding weekend at this wonderful hotel. Already married? This is a GREAT place with wonderful service, amenities, HUGE rooms to take your friends or family for an amazing weekend at the beach!

Words can't describe the amazing hospitality, service, and quality provided by the staff at the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach. I could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator, Lindsey Sikes! She makes happen whatever idea you have in your head. She is a great stress reliever, taking care of a lot of behind the scenes things without stressing the bride out further. Her attitude, spirit, and great personality make her an essential piece of the special day! Also, the banquet/dinner could not have flowed more perfectly, thanks to Nikolay and staff.

Overall, from the moment I walked into the hotel to check into my room, being greeted with champagne and warm hugs, could not have set the stage even better.

This hotel truly provides high class service, with personal touches, and a lot of thought and dedication put into details that made our wedding day absolutely perfect.

My highest recommendations to this great place!

Thank you so much for the amazing review Nicole! We are so thrilled that we were able to be a part of your day and help to make it everything you dreamed of. We wish you and Travis all the best in your future together!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I cannot compliment the Hyatt enough! Our wedding was absolutely PERFECT, can't thank all the staff enough that were involved in making our day so special! Our wedding was in February - ceremony on the Sky Terrace, cocktail hour on the 8th Floor Caladesi and our reception in the Aqualea ballroom. Everything was SO beautiful! We originally had a different coordinator but about 5ish months before she left and we got re-assigned and Lindsey was our new coordinator. She was awesome! She handled everything with such professionalism, always responded to my million emails right away, never had to worry about a single thing! I do have to compliment the entire staff at the Hyatt though, every time we went there during the planning process we always felt so welcomed and felt like we were right at home and knew everyone! We would always start off any visit at the bar to celebrate with a cocktail from our favorite bartender, Rob! We actually ended up requesting him to be a bartender on our wedding day and they made it happen! The head of the catering department was such a sweetheart, we loved her at our food tasting and even more at our wedding! She kept coming up to us and made sure my husband and I were eating and that we had whatever drink we wanted. Our wedding day went so smoothly, and everyone that came couldn't stop complimenting us! We had quite a few guests tell us it was one of the best weddings they've been to, and although I'm sure that is what you're suppose to say to any bride and groom, I truly felt like our wedding was one of a kind and all of our guests has an amazing time! Food was amazing too! My husband and I grew up in Clearwater so Clw beach was always special to us, but choosing the Hyatt was definitely one of the best decisions we made - we would HIGHLY recommend you having your wedding here if you want to have the perfect wedding day! To the entire staff at the Hyatt, THANK YOU! Book now and go have a drink from Rob -Mr. & Mrs. Ristoff <3

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Planning a wedding where your venue is 4 hours away proved challenging at times. But with the help of Lindsey at the Hyatt my big day went smoothly. Lindsey was always reachable, either by phone or email, and would answer all of my millions of questions regarding details and times. She provided helpful insight on what vendors they have worked with and recommended local places when I didn't know where to look. All of our special requests with the food for the reception and the rehearsal dinner she helped us get and set up. Thank you for making our wedding such an amazing day!

Thank you for your comments Lourdes! We are thrilled that you had such an amazing experience at our Resort and that Lindsey took such exceptional care of you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I live nearby, so I was familiar with the resort. I take out of town guests here for lunch/dinner because the views are so great. After speaking with the event coordinator, Capri, I choose the Hyatt for our wedding venue. Her personal touch made the difference with the superb outcome of our day. The accommodations are outstanding: comfy beds, patios with the views, full kitchen, and living areas in each room, and again, the views! We had 30 some guests, and used a smaller space, the Caladesi Room. I absolutely loved it. The sun setting behind us trumped any decoration. The food was perfectly executed, plated, and served over four courses. Each staff member made certain things went off without a flaw. The room was the perfect size, and the patio area overlooking the gulf with cocktail tables were such a hit. All details were addressed, and they didn't let me miss a thing. Such a fantastic day!

Private User
Recently Married

Everybody was awesome the staff made our special night a night to remember so much fun and a fairytale wedding thank you

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wedding at the hyatt in clearwater beach was a dream come true. Lindsey and Meghan were absolutely amazing. Extremely helpful with all the small and large details of the wedding. The day of the wedding everything went extremely smoothly and seamless. The wait staff was incredible. Nicholai, staff captain, was the true definition of excellence. Erin was great. Honestly I cannot express in words how happy and thankful I am to everyone at the hyatt for making my wedding perfect.

Michelle
06/21/2014

The absolute best day of our life. Thai was amazing, she took great care of us and our guests. The staff was accommodating and went above and beyond. My husband and I had a beautiful beach wedding in front of the Hyatt on the beach and then our very intimate reception on the beautiful 8th floor caladesi room. I could not have been more happy. The Hyatt Clearwater will be our anniversary vacation every summer so we can forever remember the perfect and most special day of our life. Thank you to my wedding coordinator and now friend, Thai, thank you to the entire staff, and all that made both is and our guests feel so special.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They Hyatt catered to our every need and desire while planning the wedding as well as on the big day! Despite the rain on our wedding day the staff was able to re-group and set up our back up location quickly and made our guests feel comfortable. It was my dream venue and they made my dream wedding a reality. Worth every penny.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Jenny
05/16/2014

Our experience with Thai was great. She helped us with every step & detail of our Weddding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am 9 months late writing this review but I can't say enough wonderful things about our May wedding at the Hyatt! my husband and I were originally getting married in Jamaica, and had to cancel 5 months prior and change our entire wedding. Luckily, I called Thai and she was amazing!!!! She recomended all of my vendors and planned everything on such short notice! She was so helpful on the day of, making sure the guys and girls were all taken care of and fixing whatever needed to be fixed right away! My husband and I talk about how amazing our wedding was ALL the time and we owe it all to Thai and the wonderful staff at the Hyatt Regency! We stayed in a beautiful suite, and literally everyone that works for the hotel brought us a bottle of champagne when they found out we had just gotten married! Let me tell you, coming from NY and never having stayed at the hotel or eaten the food and just going there blind was a little nerve wrecking....but we had our tasting 3 days before the wedding and the food was INCREDIBLE! Everything we tasted was better than the last....our guests loved the food and the atmosphere! We want to tell you that if you are looking to have your wedding in Clearwater, look no further...this is the perfect venue and Thai and her staff are unbelievable! You will not be disappointed. Thank you Thai!!! :) :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our wedding at the Hyatt Clearwater Beach. We did the ceremony on the sky terrace and the reception in the Bellaire ballroom. Lindsey and Michelle were our coordinators and they did the MOST fantastic job. Everything was set up perfectly. My wedding was a destination wedding so I did most of the planning via email/phone. Lindsey and Michelle were always very quick to respond to emails, always willing to speak by phone, and always got answers to all my questions. That means a lot when you are planning a wedding from a distance! The staff at the Hyatt are fantastic, from the catering department, to the banquet captain (Mallory was excellent to work with) to the servers (Erin always went above and beyond to be sure my fiance and I, as well as our guests were happy)....they all truly helped make our wedding special. I wish I knew all the staff by name who helped with our wedding, but I don't. I will just say that every Hyatt employee we worked with was friendly, helpful and truly went out of their way to make you feel special and make sure everything goes well for your wedding. The food is wonderful as well....we got many comments from guests on how good the food was, and how it stands out as the best wedding food they have had. Not to mention, the sky terrace is absolutely beautiful overlooking the gulf and the Bellaire room has a veranda and ocean views as well...which were selling points for me because of the magnificent views. Since I don't live in Florida, I relied heavily on reviews like these when planning my wedding, and I can't say enough good things about the Hyatt Clearwater Beach. If you book your event here, you won't regret it. It's a beautiful venue with employees that go above and beyond to make your day/event special.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely beautiful, accommodating, professional and flawless! Our wedding was picture perfect and there isn't one thing we would change. From the views, to great tasting food and professional staff, they made our wedding day perfect. I highly recommend this resort for any event!