Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I live nearby, so I was familiar with the resort. I take out of town guests here for lunch/dinner because the views are so great. After speaking with the event coordinator, Capri, I choose the Hyatt for our wedding venue. Her personal touch made the difference with the superb outcome of our day. The accommodations are outstanding: comfy beds, patios with the views, full kitchen, and living areas in each room, and again, the views! We had 30 some guests, and used a smaller space, the Caladesi Room. I absolutely loved it. The sun setting behind us trumped any decoration. The food was perfectly executed, plated, and served over four courses. Each staff member made certain things went off without a flaw. The room was the perfect size, and the patio area overlooking the gulf with cocktail tables were such a hit. All details were addressed, and they didn't let me miss a thing. Such a fantastic day!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everybody was awesome the staff made our special night a night to remember so much fun and a fairytale wedding thank you

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding at the hyatt in clearwater beach was a dream come true. Lindsey and Meghan were absolutely amazing. Extremely helpful with all the small and large details of the wedding. The day of the wedding everything went extremely smoothly and seamless. The wait staff was incredible. Nicholai, staff captain, was the true definition of excellence. Erin was great. Honestly I cannot express in words how happy and thankful I am to everyone at the hyatt for making my wedding perfect.

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The absolute best day of our life. Thai was amazing, she took great care of us and our guests. The staff was accommodating and went above and beyond. My husband and I had a beautiful beach wedding in front of the Hyatt on the beach and then our very intimate reception on the beautiful 8th floor caladesi room. I could not have been more happy. The Hyatt Clearwater will be our anniversary vacation every summer so we can forever remember the perfect and most special day of our life. Thank you to my wedding coordinator and now friend, Thai, thank you to the entire staff, and all that made both is and our guests feel so special.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They Hyatt catered to our every need and desire while planning the wedding as well as on the big day! Despite the rain on our wedding day the staff was able to re-group and set up our back up location quickly and made our guests feel comfortable. It was my dream venue and they made my dream wedding a reality. Worth every penny.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our experience with Thai was great. She helped us with every step & detail of our Weddding.

• Wedding: 05/16/2014
Jenny
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We recently had our wedding at the Hyatt Clearwater Beach. We did the ceremony on the sky terrace and the reception in the Bellaire ballroom. Lindsey and Michelle were our coordinators and they did the MOST fantastic job. Everything was set up perfectly. My wedding was a destination wedding so I did most of the planning via email/phone. Lindsey and Michelle were always very quick to respond to emails, always willing to speak by phone, and always got answers to all my questions. That means a lot when you are planning a wedding from a distance! The staff at the Hyatt are fantastic, from the catering department, to the banquet captain (Mallory was excellent to work with) to the servers (Erin always went above and beyond to be sure my fiance and I, as well as our guests were happy)....they all truly helped make our wedding special. I wish I knew all the staff by name who helped with our wedding, but I don't. I will just say that every Hyatt employee we worked with was friendly, helpful and truly went out of their way to make you feel special and make sure everything goes well for your wedding. The food is wonderful as well....we got many comments from guests on how good the food was, and how it stands out as the best wedding food they have had. Not to mention, the sky terrace is absolutely beautiful overlooking the gulf and the Bellaire room has a veranda and ocean views as well...which were selling points for me because of the magnificent views. Since I don't live in Florida, I relied heavily on reviews like these when planning my wedding, and I can't say enough good things about the Hyatt Clearwater Beach. If you book your event here, you won't regret it. It's a beautiful venue with employees that go above and beyond to make your day/event special.

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely beautiful, accommodating, professional and flawless! Our wedding was picture perfect and there isn't one thing we would change. From the views, to great tasting food and professional staff, they made our wedding day perfect. I highly recommend this resort for any event!

• Wedding: 12/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Incredible...not only is does it have breathtaking views. The service was unimaginably on point. It came with a day of planner, Thai, who was great. We had our own personal waitress at the reception (Erin), and they made us feel like royalty. There wasn't a person there that wasn't having the time of their lives. Oh, and the food was out of this world too!

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome. Highly recommended. Amazing view and great staff. Was happy to have my wedding here.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Hyatt Regency in Clearwater Beach was a beautiful place for our wedding reception. We had the party on the terrace which overlooks the marina on one side and beach on the other. Lindsey Sikes was our coordinator and she was amazing the whole way through. The rest of the staff from the front desk and the bellmen to the banquet manager and the event staff (Erin was awesome!) all contributed to a special and wonderful wedding week. They were all so kind and helpful! The food for the wedding was incredible as well. Usually not much is expected from wedding food but we heard over and over how good it was and we thought it was really 5 stars. I would highly recommend this venue and especially Lindsey. They have a way of making you feel very special!

• Wedding: 11/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Hyatt provided excellent service for our wedding and reception! Michelle and Lindsey did a great job ensuring that our day was perfect! All of the staff was very professional and friendly.

• Wedding: 10/18/2013
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Outstanding service!! The Hyatt went above and beyond what we expected for wedding day. From servers bringing us fresh drinks during the recpetion, to bringing all our gifts and cards up to our room before the end of the night, I am so pleased we chose the Hyatt. The catering department and staff really know how to make your special day perfect. Even through the planning process, they are very prompt to respond to emails and questions and make you feel like you are their top priority. I would recommend this venue to anyone for any big function. Not to mention the gorgeous rooms, pool, and views!

• Wedding: 06/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the beginning, my husband and I knew we wanted to get married at, but not on, the beach. The Hyatt's 16th floor Sky Terrace provided the perfect backdrop for our ceremony, and the Bellair Room and adjacent Beach Club were ideal for our ceremony. The Hyatt was a breeze to work with, and our go-to gal Mallori was available to us from beginning to end - she even found super glue for me when the belt on my dress threatened to come loose! The servers at our reception were amazing, as well, and gave my groom and I personalized attention from beginning to end. If we had to do it all over, we'd book the Hyatt again in a heartbeat.

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Hyatt and Mallori were amazing! They made my wedding truly special! It was a beautiful day that I will treasure forever!

• Wedding: 03/10/2013
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding turned out so beautiful and I fell in love with the venue from the minute I saw it. Lindsey did an excellent job as our coordinator. She was very calm during the entire process which was great because It kept my stress level down. She handled everything that i needed and the rest of the staff was very accommodating as well. My guests were definitely blown away by how nice everything turned out.

• Wedding: 03/09/2013
727-373-4444
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards