How Lovely Calligraphy

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I used Tricia’s very capable hands for wedding invitation addressing, escort cards, a quilt square design, and labeling family wedding photos. She is very easy to work with and doesn’t require much direction – leave her to her own devices and she will produce something beautiful. Her services are also very affordable. For my escort cards, we were not sure how it would succeed (they were gold painted magnolia leaves), but she provided updates and pictures as she went and they came out beautifully. I found one addressing error as I was stuffing envelopes and she was super quick to correct it with no hassle at all. I very much recommend her services and will be contacting her for other projects in the future.

Services Used: Invitations

We used Tricia for our invitations and they looked fantastic. We received rave reviews everyone about how great the invitations looked. Tricia was extremely flexible and turned our invitations around very quickly. She was also easy going and a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
1+ year ago

We picked up our invitations just this morning from Tricia. What an exquisite job. We were so excited to get them back and Tricia did not disappoint. Her work is elegant and affordable. She was able to deliver in a short amount of time which was a bonus! We are thrilled with the final product and it is the exclamation point on the elegant tone we are trying to achieve. I highly recommend Tricia and would employ her services time and time again.

Services Used: Invitations

We had a great experience with Tricia. She was able to complete our invitations in a week and you can't beat the value for the beautiful work she does. We received several compliments about the calligraphy work and I loved them!! She got everything done in one shot - no extra envelopes needed. :)

Services Used: Invitations

Tricia is a very talented and professional calligrapher! I am so happy with the way our envelopes turned out and we've gotten so many compliments on them. I was very impressed with the turnaround time and she didn't even need any of the extra envelopes! Amazing.