Houston Flower Girls

Sort By:

4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used them for our wedding and we got a ton of flowers for the price. Def. Recommend the flower kit as well.
Wedding: 05/17/2014
5.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Houston flower girls has a website and is for the do it yourself bride. Maryann is wonderful and offers flower design classes that can be scheduled for you and your bridal party. She will teach you how to make your vision, inform you what flowers are available at the time of year you marry, and then order all the flowers for you to pickup and design in the days before your wedding. The value is superior. I purchased triple the flowers from her and designed them myself for 1500$ versus the quote I received from a florist for 3400$, and I got triple the flowers. Could not recommend this more! The flowers were amazing and of superior quality.
Wedding: 11/02/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were very excited to find this option. After my husband convinced me to try a wedding flower workshop at Houston Flower Girls, I realized that preparing our own flowers wasn't as difficult as I thought. We worked with them with our general ideas and they provided specific flower recommendations and quantities. We got over 200% the quantity of flowers as our second option, HEB, which itself would've been a great value.

We finalized the order a couple of weeks out, and picked up the flowers and paid (cash only) two days before the wedding. They also provide all the materials needed for the corsages and bouquets (wire, wrap, tape) as well as the foam and bases for the larger arrangements. Most importantly, they provided a lot of moral support as we texted pictures of each of our designs while we did them and got great feedback and encouragement.

The only word of caution would be to have adequate fridge space and to change the water frequently in the buckets where you store the flowers! The flowers stayed fresh through the wedding and for several days following.
Wedding: 11/02/2013