House of Botticelli

House of Botticelli

46 Pondfield Road
Bronxville, NY 10708 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, V...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So sad to see you go and so honored to have been one of your last brides!! Everyone including me loved my dress! I was so lost till I found you!! I will be eternally greatful! ♡♡

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

The staff are really nice and wonderful there. Carolina was really good at listening to my needs and helped me find a dress I LOVED without being pushy and without busting my budget. However, alterations did not want to alter something that I wanted altered because they were concerned that the stitching was made with invisible thread and that it would take hours to do. That must be a pain, but come on, I am paying a lot of money for alterations! In the end, the thread was normal just small and they did it, but even if it had been invisible they should still have done it for the bride. Overall I would recommend them, just make sure you're firm with the alterations department. It's YOUR day, after all!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All of the ladies at House of Botticelli are great. I found the perfect wedding gown and they were so easy to work with. I had no issues ordering the dress. It came in on time and the seamstress, Maria was amazing! She did a beautiful job on my dress.

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
Maddalena
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

House of Botticelli is a small store where you get individual attention. They worked to make sure everything was perfect with my dress from ordering to tailoring, and it came out beautifully!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
Kristen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the most beautiful dress that I have ever seen. Carolina at House of Botticelli helped me imagine and create it. The seamstresses added cap sleeves to a dress, which looked like they were an original part of the dress.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

House of Botticelli is AMAZING!!! I bought my wedding gown there, and it was absolutely beautiful! Angela, in particular, was extremely helpful in assisting me to find the "one". When you have OUTSTANDING customer service, it's worth every penny you spend! They were responsive, understanding, and very friendly. I have heard so many horror stories of bridal boutiques and I am so grateful for having the greatest experience I could ever ask for at this place. Alterations were done each time as needed; Maria was phenomenal! They made me feel like a million dollars every time I put that dress on, and it gave me all the confidence I needed. I specifically remember debating on purchasing a belt piece for the dress, and instead of pushing me to buy this $350 belt, they told me I didn't need it, and that the dress was stunning without it. They were absolutely RIGHT!!! Any other place would've added additional accessories to make you spend more and more. They were very cautious about my price range and made me feel so comfortable. Any phone calls I made to reschedule a fitting, or a payment, they were more than understanding. Every conversation ended with "don't worry, we will take care of it, everything is fine". Those words are GOLDEN at the stressful time of planning a wedding. Thank you House of Botticelli and Angela!! I only wish I could wear my gown every single day! =)

• Wedding: 11/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about House of Botticelli. From the moment my appointment with Carolina started, she listened to exactly what I DIDN'T want and really got down to what I wanted in a dress. When I tried on the dress I ultimately bought, she didn't pressure me or my mother to buy it right away. She actually encouraged me to take some time and think about it! I found that to be very rare during my gown search! When I came back to purchase the dress, Carolina was genuinely excited for me. Making appointments for alterations was easy, they were always available for the times that worked for me. All of my alterations were done perfectly--I had the neckline changed and it came out beautifully. I absolutely loved everyone there and wholeheartedly recommend House of Botticelli.

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much for helping me find the perfect dress I couldn't be happier you guys have helped me in every way to make my dress perfect thank you so much Fernanda and team

• Wedding: 09/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brides: We have all seen or heard horror stories about dresses coming in late or ruined or bad tailoring and bridal salons having a "so what - not our problem" attitude! My advice to anyone looking for a great selection of dresses and excellent service - go to House of Botticelli. The ladies are all sweet and caring and offer expert advice about fitting and tailoring your gown. After trying on in about 5 other stores - I found my dress here. Appointments were easy - fittings were easy - no hassles no stress. I got an amazing dress that I loved with expert tailoring and with service that made me feel like one of the family. I would highly recommend this bridal salon... All the beauty - none of the attitude that you get at other salons!

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Botticelli Bridal was amazing. They helped me pick out the perfect dress after I have difficulty with another bridal salon. Angela was very helpful and did not try to pressure me to buy a dress right away. I brought in a pick of a dress that I liked, and they brought it out right away. I ended up buying it after coming back a few times.

Maria did my alterations, and she did an AMAZING job!! Everyone at my wedding said how stunning my dress was--even men! I also bought my veil there and they added some crystals to it.

Everyone at the salon was so helpful and treated me like family!

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVED working with House of Bitticellii. Carolina was amazing. She looked at me and said "I have the dress for you" and she was right. She knew exactly which dress would make be feel like a princess without being gaudy. From the moment I chose my wedding dress until the day I picked it up - everyone was amazing. I would suggest to anyone looking for a wedding dress to go to Botticelli!!!!!

• Wedding: 10/23/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My bridal gown was just beautiful. They did a wonderful job with the tailoring. Very professional and friendly. They also helped me with the veil and hair accessory that went perfectly with the dress. Great staff.

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After purchasing my wedding gown from House of Botticelli I would NEVER DREAM of recommending ANY OTHER dress shop in Westchester. From the moment my mother and I walked through the door, Mrs. Botticelli and her staff treated us like family. Everyone in the shop accommodated our every whim--from surprise last minute visits to show the dress to family members, to jewelery and accessory purchases made at the last minute, every curve ball we threw at them they batted it out of the park! My dress was perfect, fittings were on time and stress free, and I was made to feel like a princess throughout the entire process. I hope to be visiting again with my sisters when they get married...our family wouldn't dream of going elsewhere!

• Wedding: 06/12/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From start to finish the ladies here made me feel comfortable with the process of selecting and customizing the Vera Wang dress that we chose for my wedding day. I was sad to hear that they closed.

• Wedding: 05/29/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had an amazing experience using the House of Botticelli. I got my bridesmaid dress from them for my sister's wedding and they tailored it to me beautifully. I knew when it came time for my wedding that I would only want to go to them. I found my dress on the 4th try. They listened to exactly what I wanted and found one that made me the happiest girl in the world. I absolutely loved my dress and even had my bridesmaids get their dresses there too (they received a discount because we all got our dresses there). The seamstress was amazing. I went back for 3 fittings and everything was tailored to me like a glove. Mrs. Botticelli was always around and asked if she could help every time. I highly recommend this venue!!

• Wedding: 05/01/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Staff was always attentive and able to provide what I needed. Service was impeccable, but very pricy. This sounds a little deceptive - after buying my wedding dress from them and buying my bridesmaid's dresses from somewhere else - I regretted getting the girls dresses somewhere else. The staff here is unbelievable, patient and endearing; the quality of the dresses and tailoring is amazing - which is why the cost is higher than other places. Definitely look into this shop at least once.

• Wedding: 10/11/2009
914-337-6384
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards