Honeymoon Pixie

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

What an amazing experience this was. I know there were lots of options when it came to a honeymoon registry and I spent some time doing my research before landing on Honeymoon Pixie. Boy I'm happy with that decision. The site is so easy to set up and our wedding guests loved using it and found it easy and secure. Guests felt connected to us and our adventure. I highly recommend using Honeymoon Pixie. I couldn't be any happier with our decision. We have even had 2 friends go on and use Honeymoon Pixie after us and absolutely love it!!

JoAnna
10/17/2014

My husband and I are in our 40's. I was widowed, and he was divorced. We have 5 children. We did not need to register for a bunch of household goods. All we wanted was a honeymoon and much needed getaway alone together. So we made this our only registry. Our guests used it with ease. We got notified whenever a gift was made - immediately! It was so easy to use, super user friendly for me to set up. When I wanted our money, I clicked a button or two and a check was on the way! It couldn't have been easier. It is the classy way of asking your guests to fund your honeymoon! I did research for weeks on what site to use, and this was the one most highly regarded online, and by friends who had used multiple services. I also read reviews on why other ones with hotels may lock you in and not be the best way to go. Highly recommend!!!!

Private User
09/28/2014

Honeymoon Pixie is a wonderful service that I really cannot say enough great things about. I looked at quite a few other honeymoon registry sites and actually had started an account with another company but found that it was nearly impossible to setup so I quickly switched to Honeymoon Pixie. The Honeymoon Pixie website was a breeze to set up (as compared to the previous website that almost required website programming knowledge) and within about an hours time I had set up all of our registry gifts. Since our honeymoon gifts were based on specific locations, I wanted to add pictures of the various cities we were headed to so our guests could get an idea of what they were giving us and it was so simple to add pictures and descriptions to each of the gifts. We heard from quite a few of our guests that they had a fun time looking at our planned trip and deciding what to contribute towards. Payout was also simple and easy, we used both the transfer to our bank as well as via Paypal and both ways were very fast and seamless. Andrew & Gina have been nothing but friendly and helpful and you can't go wrong with the awesome service they provide.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

We are SO glad we chose HoneymoonPixie for our wedding registry!! Our friends and family were able to contribute towards memories on our honeymoon to Thailand that will last a lifetime! The HoneymoonPixie team was also extremely helpful, got our money to us within just 3 days of request, and were great to work with! Would recommend HoneymoonPixie to any and all couples!!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I used honeymoonpixie.com after a friend recommended them to me. The premise of the website is absolutely genius for newlyweds. You give your shower guests/wedding guests a forum for them to buy you "experiences" and "gifts" on your honeymoon, but in reality they are giving you cash. Most of them do not even realize it and they feel apart of your honeymoon giving you excursions, and romantic dinners but in reality you get the cash value of the gift. You get 100% of the gift price and honeymoon pixie charges a 7% fee to buyer (like a tax) at end of purchase. We ended up receiving over $1500 in cash from honeymoonpixie as well as all of our items from registry. I would say we made out well because bed bath and beyond only goes so far. Cash is king! Love this site. Will recommend to anyone and everyone!

-Tricia & Liborio

Tiffany
09/07/2014

Using HoneymoonPixie couldn't have been easier. And our wedding guests loved contributing to our honeymoon fund. We received our funds soon after, and the customer service was great. Would definitely recommend to others to use!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

When it came to our honeymoon, we waffled on possible destinations from Seville to Saigon, Marrakesh to Machu Picchu, Christchurch to Cairo before settling on South Africa. We wanted to stay in camp sites and big city apartments; explore everything from renowned museums to lunch spots with bras hanging from the ceiling; go golfing, ostrich riding, wining, dining and even shark diving. Honeymoon Pixie made it all possible.

I work in web content for a living, which made me appreciate the functionality of this site. But rest assured, you don't need to be a web whiz to use it; the interfaces are simple and user-friendly. And the provided spaces that allowed us to describe all the hotels, meals, transportation and activities that our wedding guests could purchase not only brought the gift options to life, it made our guests excited about buying them for us. And they did, as all the items on our lengthy registry (we had 140 possible gifts, in all) were purchased!

Two other features I liked: 1) The secure transfer of funds via direct deposit for a small fee was great. And 2) the detailed thank you list not only provided us with information about who bought what, but it also gave us email address for all our guests. This will allow us to easily send them photos of us taking part in the honeymoon activity they paid for, which I thought was a really nice touch.

Two points of constructive criticism: 1) I would really like to have had the ability to embed our registry on our wedding website. As it stood, we had to link to our registry on the Honeymoon Pixie site from a registry page on our WordPress site. And 2) It would be great to have the ability to include hyperlinks in a description of each registry item, which guests could click on to get to a site providing more details about what they would be buying.

If you're trying to create an online honeymoon registry, I don't think you'll find a better option to do so than Honeymoon Pixie. Trust me, I checked!

Services Used: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

I would highly recommend Honeymoonpixie! We wanted to create a wedding registry for our wedding, but already owned a home with all its essentials. Honeymoonpixie was a great option for us to register for what we really needed....a honeymoon!! After all of the wedding expenses we wouldn't have been able to afford a honeymoon on our own. This website lets you create your own honeymoon registry and choose different gift options.
I will say that I did my research before choosing Honeymoonpixie. There are a lot of different honeymoon registries out there today and it can be confusing! Honeymoonpixie was simple, easy to use, and cost effective. Also I had a question about using the site and called for help. They answered the phone and were very helpful answering all of my questions! After the wedding you can choose to have the money transferred directly into your bank account or sent to you in the form of a check.
So many of our guests thought this was a great idea and wish they had thought of using a site like this for their wedding! It would be great for other occasions too when you don't need a traditional registry. And remember you can always have 2 registries...we had this one and one at bed bath beyond for just a handful of things we did need. I will say that honeymoonpixie was a big hit!!
We are looking forward to our honeymoon next month! Thanks to honeymoonpixie it is fully paid for and will be a vacation of a lifetime!!!

Jack
07/26/2014

Honeymoon Pixie is a fantastic website. As a second marriage, when you pretty much have everything in terms of blenders and towel sets, it allowed us the opportunity to receive cash for customized gifts that our guests could select. It was great!!

Katherine
07/19/2014

This is an incredible site to add to any engaged couples wedding registry. When my now-husband and I were planning our wedding registry we looked for options that really fit our needs. We live overseas, so we didn't want a lot of 'stuff'; instead we wanted something that made people feel like they were giving personalized gifts, even if in the end it was cash. Honeymoon Pixie was perfect for that, and also gave us a chance to plan our honeymoon. This is an activity that we would have waited and put off doing due to the extra money involved in going on a honeymoon. By using Honeymoon Pixie, we were ensured a separate chunk of money that would be used solely for the honeymoon. We planned a trip to Bali. We opted to do things that we wouldn't normally do, like order champagne, get massages, and take a Balinese cooking class. We also gave our wedding guest options to pay for a night's stay in Bali, and even gave them the opportunity to help us pay for flights there. We set increments between $25 and $50 for guest to choose from. This gave our friends and family prices that were comfortable for them, but if they wanted to spend more, that was also a choice on the website. The registry was very easy to set up and very simple for guests to use. We had many friends and family come up to us and say they loved the ease and idea of Honeymoon Pixie. In the end, we collected over $1,500 for our honeymoon which covered flights and a few nights of hotel stays. This was a huge relief to our wallets and made it possible for us to stay a bit longer in Bali.

I would highly recommend adding Honeymoon Pixie to your registry. I heard friends even say, "I wish there was a Birthday Pixie/ Baby Shower Pixie/ Christmas Pixie..."
Also, it was very easy and quick to transfer the total sum of the gifts to my bank account. It cost only $10 for me to do this. A real bargain for the wonderful service they provided. Thank you, Honeymoon Pixie!!!

Karen
07/10/2014

Honeymoon Pixie was a fantastic way to harness our guest's generous nature in a truly valuable way! We are a blended family and have two sets of EVERYTHING! The last thing we needed was the standard wedding presents (kitchen stuff, towels, etc.). We were able to create a registry that helped our guests feel part of our "family"moon to Ireland (us and our two young boys!). Guests bent over backwards to contribute to adventures that our kids would love on the trip! We made some of the registry items funny, some romantic, some adventurous to suit the tastes of our guests! We heard often from our guests just how happy they were with the using the site and how much they enjoyed the peek into our adventure. Even our guests who are not "tech savvy", said it was simple and easy to use. We loved the option of paying the service fee instead of our guests (an option that few honeymoon registries provide!). We made over 5 thousand dollars with honeymoon pixie on our very small family wedding of 100 people. Our "family"moon to Ireland was as important to me as our wedding. It really started our young family on the right track! Thank you Honeymoon Pixie for making it a reality!

Jenna
05/31/2014

Honeymoon Pixie is a wonderful website and service. My husband and I had already been living together for several years before our wedding and thus had all the household essentials. We really wanted a great honeymoon so that is all we decided to register for. It was a huge success thanks to honeymoon pixie. I researched many companies first and am so thrilled we chose honeymoon pixie. The process of creating a registry was so simple and fun. It was really easy to personalize as much or as little as we wanted. Our guests found it really easy to use and we got a lot of positive feedback from them. When it was time to collect our funds, honeymoon pixie delivered right away without a hitch. It was a great experience! Highly recommend! !

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Honeymoon Pixie is awesome - just what we were looking for! You can customize it to your liking, and add any pictures and words you'd like to make it "you". My husband and I loved the many different options we could provide people with. We received so many compliments because people had so much fun contributing to our honeymoon. We would definitely recommend Honeymoon Pixie to friends!

Kathryn
02/22/2014

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Honeymoon Pixie. We were able to pay for our entire honeymoon through Honeymoon Pixie. We already had all of the "typical" home registry items going into our wedding and really just needed help to pay for our honeymoon. We set up our account and completely customized our list and selected the monetary amount we wanted for each item. Our guests could visit our list online and choose what experience they wanted to give us, whether it be a ski lift ticket or a bottle of champagne in our room...anything!! So our guests really enjoyed picking out what they wanted to give us and they all received a picture of us on our honeymoon using their gift. I had a few questions about the whole process that were immediately answered by a very personal and friendly staff. We have been telling all of our friends that are getting married about honeymoon pixie. We HIGHLY recommend this site!! Thank you for everything!! You gave us the best honeymoon we could ever imagine :)

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

We searched many sites for an easy way for our guests help us celebrate our amazing plans to go to the Dominican Republic for our Honeymoon! Honeymoon Pixie in our opinion was exceptional in the ease it was for our family and friends to spoil us with great gifts of our choices to make our time there that much more. It was also painless for us when it came time to transition our values to our personal account. Any questions that we had were answered promptly and with a very personal email which was very refreshing! We recommended Honeymoon Pixie to several of our friends and were happy to hear that they too had the same experience! Thank You again to the team at Honeymoon Pixie for having such a great site we truly enjoyed our experience!!!!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

As a newly wed. couple we were searching for new and modern ways to help us with our gifts. We wanted someway to have a fund for our dream honeymoon. I stumbled upon Honeymoon pixie and well we cannot say enough good things about Honeymoon Pixie! Not only did they provide a safe and secure way to transmit funds, but their website was fun and user friendly. We had a blast creating it!

We both dreamed of going back and reliving our trip where Mike proposed, Disney World. Not only were our friends and family members able to help us with that dream but were able to choose how they wanted to help us. Honeymoon Pixie allowed us to set out site up to be easy and offer a chance for people to specifically pay for a dinner, plane tickets, park tickets, etc..

Thank you, Honeymoon Pixie, for a superb job and going above and beyond what we ever expected! You made our Honeymoon memorable!