Honeymoon Pixie

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

We used Honeymoon Pixie for our wedding and received thousands of dollars to go towards our amazing honeymoon in Greece. We have already recommended to all of our friends getting married and will continue to do so. It has been a pleasure using your site! It was so easy to set up our registry and I love that we were able to personalize it to whatever we wanted on there! I hope we are able to get you a few new customers!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

LOVE!!!! Our friends and family got an interactive way to give money to us. We want to take a nice honeymoon, and this website was great. Small fee, big pay out.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Honeymoon pixie.com was the prefect way to registry for everything my husband and I wanted. We had the most amazing honeymoon and most of it was actually covered by gifts through honeymoon pixie. I would highly recommend this site to anyone thinking of doing an alternative gift registry. The funds were available within days of the wedding and very easy to access.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

We will definitely be referring Honeymoon Pixie to our friends, it has been a pleasure using your site! It was so easy to set up our registry and I love that we were able to personalize it to whatever we wanted on there! I hope we are able to get you a few new customers!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

What an amazing experience this was. I know there were lots of options when it came to a honeymoon registry and I spent some time doing my research before landing on Honeymoon Pixie. Boy I'm happy with that decision. The site is so easy to set up and our wedding guests loved using it and found it easy and secure. Guests felt connected to us and our adventure. I highly recommend using Honeymoon Pixie. I couldn't be any happier with our decision. We have even had 2 friends go on and use Honeymoon Pixie after us and absolutely love it!!

JoAnna
10/17/2014

My husband and I are in our 40's. I was widowed, and he was divorced. We have 5 children. We did not need to register for a bunch of household goods. All we wanted was a honeymoon and much needed getaway alone together. So we made this our only registry. Our guests used it with ease. We got notified whenever a gift was made - immediately! It was so easy to use, super user friendly for me to set up. When I wanted our money, I clicked a button or two and a check was on the way! It couldn't have been easier. It is the classy way of asking your guests to fund your honeymoon! I did research for weeks on what site to use, and this was the one most highly regarded online, and by friends who had used multiple services. I also read reviews on why other ones with hotels may lock you in and not be the best way to go. Highly recommend!!!!

Alycia
10/17/2014

Honeymoon Pixie was user-friendly and intuitive site that made our wedding gift experience something to brag about.
Our friends and family throughout the world were able to easliy provide us with a pleathora of gifts for our Australian
honeymoon.

While they came highly recommended, we were still skeptical about providing bank account information and the processing of
transactions. Their team went above and beyond to ease these concerns and provide us with reassurance. As well, any questions
we had were answered within the hour, giving us the peace of mind needed during the stresses of planning a wedding.

We were instantly updated on the status of our gifts and provided details from each gift giver. Honeymoon pixie site is definitely
heads above the rest. The number of options available was extraordinary. From delicious breakfast to breath-taking excursions,
we were provided with everything needed to create the perfect honeymoon. No detail was overlooked.

Everyone commented on what a great operation they have at Honeymoon Pixie. From the ease of transactions to the minimal fees,
you have made yourself leaders in this online space.

While on our honeymoon, their courteous staff even followed up with us to make sure that our experience met our expectations. I can tell
they far surpassed our wildest dreams.

Through our use of Honeymoon Pixie they created a new group of supporters for any honeymoon goers. Already our friends
and family have recommended the site to several other couples. They have fans for life.

Thank you honeymoon pixie!

The Skawski's

Private User
1 Review
09/28/2014

Honeymoon Pixie is a wonderful service that I really cannot say enough great things about. I looked at quite a few other honeymoon registry sites and actually had started an account with another company but found that it was nearly impossible to setup so I quickly switched to Honeymoon Pixie. The Honeymoon Pixie website was a breeze to set up (as compared to the previous website that almost required website programming knowledge) and within about an hours time I had set up all of our registry gifts. Since our honeymoon gifts were based on specific locations, I wanted to add pictures of the various cities we were headed to so our guests could get an idea of what they were giving us and it was so simple to add pictures and descriptions to each of the gifts. We heard from quite a few of our guests that they had a fun time looking at our planned trip and deciding what to contribute towards. Payout was also simple and easy, we used both the transfer to our bank as well as via Paypal and both ways were very fast and seamless. Andrew & Gina have been nothing but friendly and helpful and you can't go wrong with the awesome service they provide.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

We are SO glad we chose HoneymoonPixie for our wedding registry!! Our friends and family were able to contribute towards memories on our honeymoon to Thailand that will last a lifetime! The HoneymoonPixie team was also extremely helpful, got our money to us within just 3 days of request, and were great to work with! Would recommend HoneymoonPixie to any and all couples!!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I used honeymoonpixie.com after a friend recommended them to me. The premise of the website is absolutely genius for newlyweds. You give your shower guests/wedding guests a forum for them to buy you "experiences" and "gifts" on your honeymoon, but in reality they are giving you cash. Most of them do not even realize it and they feel apart of your honeymoon giving you excursions, and romantic dinners but in reality you get the cash value of the gift. You get 100% of the gift price and honeymoon pixie charges a 7% fee to buyer (like a tax) at end of purchase. We ended up receiving over $1500 in cash from honeymoonpixie as well as all of our items from registry. I would say we made out well because bed bath and beyond only goes so far. Cash is king! Love this site. Will recommend to anyone and everyone!

-Tricia & Liborio

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Very easy website to navigate. Makes giving you cash more fun and thoughtful than cash in an envelope. You design a honeymoon wish list and your guests can feel good knowing they're buying you an experience. In actuality you can use the cash deposited into your checking account or sent by mail for anything you want or need.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Honeymoon Pixie was by far the easiest site to use for our unique Wedding Registry! I attempted to use at least two other sites with no success. Honeymoon Pixie is user friendly, prompt, and was just the absolute best! I recommend using their site for a unique Wedding Registry like ours!

-The McCools

Tiffany
1 Review
09/07/2014

Using HoneymoonPixie couldn't have been easier. And our wedding guests loved contributing to our honeymoon fund. We received our funds soon after, and the customer service was great. Would definitely recommend to others to use!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

When it came to our honeymoon, we waffled on possible destinations from Seville to Saigon, Marrakesh to Machu Picchu, Christchurch to Cairo before settling on South Africa. We wanted to stay in camp sites and big city apartments; explore everything from renowned museums to lunch spots with bras hanging from the ceiling; go golfing, ostrich riding, wining, dining and even shark diving. Honeymoon Pixie made it all possible.

I work in web content for a living, which made me appreciate the functionality of this site. But rest assured, you don't need to be a web whiz to use it; the interfaces are simple and user-friendly. And the provided spaces that allowed us to describe all the hotels, meals, transportation and activities that our wedding guests could purchase not only brought the gift options to life, it made our guests excited about buying them for us. And they did, as all the items on our lengthy registry (we had 140 possible gifts, in all) were purchased!

Two other features I liked: 1) The secure transfer of funds via direct deposit for a small fee was great. And 2) the detailed thank you list not only provided us with information about who bought what, but it also gave us email address for all our guests. This will allow us to easily send them photos of us taking part in the honeymoon activity they paid for, which I thought was a really nice touch.

Two points of constructive criticism: 1) I would really like to have had the ability to embed our registry on our wedding website. As it stood, we had to link to our registry on the Honeymoon Pixie site from a registry page on our WordPress site. And 2) It would be great to have the ability to include hyperlinks in a description of each registry item, which guests could click on to get to a site providing more details about what they would be buying.

If you're trying to create an online honeymoon registry, I don't think you'll find a better option to do so than Honeymoon Pixie. Trust me, I checked!

Services Used: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

I would highly recommend Honeymoonpixie! We wanted to create a wedding registry for our wedding, but already owned a home with all its essentials. Honeymoonpixie was a great option for us to register for what we really needed....a honeymoon!! After all of the wedding expenses we wouldn't have been able to afford a honeymoon on our own. This website lets you create your own honeymoon registry and choose different gift options.
I will say that I did my research before choosing Honeymoonpixie. There are a lot of different honeymoon registries out there today and it can be confusing! Honeymoonpixie was simple, easy to use, and cost effective. Also I had a question about using the site and called for help. They answered the phone and were very helpful answering all of my questions! After the wedding you can choose to have the money transferred directly into your bank account or sent to you in the form of a check.
So many of our guests thought this was a great idea and wish they had thought of using a site like this for their wedding! It would be great for other occasions too when you don't need a traditional registry. And remember you can always have 2 registries...we had this one and one at bed bath beyond for just a handful of things we did need. I will say that honeymoonpixie was a big hit!!
We are looking forward to our honeymoon next month! Thanks to honeymoonpixie it is fully paid for and will be a vacation of a lifetime!!!

Stephanie
08/02/2014

Working with Honeymoon Pixie was a fantastic experience. When considering all of the options out there, we chose Honeymoon Pixie because we liked the flexibility of the service. I'm happy we did! Not only was the service super easy to use, our guests also found it easy and secure. Additionally, the customer service is excellent. I would highly recommend Honeymoon Pixie to any couple looking to set up a honeymoon fund. I couldn't be any happier with our decision!