Honeyfund.com

Flexibility
4.7
Miranda
07/24/2015

We loved that flexibility that honeyfund gave us to create a honeymoon fund. They website is clear and straightforward. It gave a fun selection of backgrounds to match our theme and clear explanations of how our guests can gift if they wish! It is also nice that you can update guests with information! Great website and way to create a honeymoon fund!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Honeyfund is perfect for the adventurous couple on a budget! My Fiance and I are really excited to see if our guest are as on board with this idea as us! I will update the results!

Services Used: Travel

My wedding planner suggested this site to me to start a home fund and since other funding websites charge the user or the givers, it really appealed to me. I couldn't see charging my guests more than what they were donating so this site is perfect since it is mostly guiding your guests that you would like a monetary donation for a home or honeymoon rather than specific items and they don't have to pay online. Your guests can pay in person at the wedding or send it to your address. I just set my account up and am having my wedding planner add it to my site on here! Hoping it is as user friendly and fool-proof as it seems.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Super easy way for guest to help pay for your honeymoon!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Thanks to honeyfund, we will be able to take our honeymoon of our dreams (we are waiting a few months to plan it). Our guests were able to gift us with money towards hotels, flights and tours, etc and it was perfect! It is a great alternative for those who already have all the kitchen gadgets, etc and is an easy way to ask people to just gift money.

Recently Married

This was the perfect registry for us, the couple that has lived together for 5+ years and didn't need the traditional registry! Super easy to use and our guests loved it! We had a great honeymoon as well!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Honeyfund was the registry for us. While we began thinking of the "stuff" we could register for we also took a look at the things that we already had. Both my husband and I are cooks and our kitchen cupboards are filled to the max, our living room is decorated exactly how we like it, and our bedroom is also already decorated.... So we decided to look into registering for our honeymoon. Honeyfund made it easy for us to set up as well as being super easy for our guests to use. Thanks to Honeyfund we will be honeymooning in Jamaica, for 6 days!!!!!

Thank you Honeyfund, we couldn't have done it without you!!!!

Xo Tammy & David

Services Used: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Using HoneyFund was an exceptionally easy and fun way to gather ideas for our honeymoon and raise funds for our journey of a lifetime. The site looked great, everyone seemed to figure it out without any trouble, and we ended up receiving way more money than we imagined. I recommend this for any couple looking to spend a long time traveling after their wedding (we are leaving for 14 months), or that just already has most of the stuff they need. Sara and Josh, the site owners, do a great job making this a positive experience within wedding planning.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I enjoyed using Honeyfund. We raised over $10,000 and most people seemed to really like the concept. We had a traditional registry for my bridal shower and then closed that closer to the wedding. We are already settled in a home so honeyfund gave us an opportunity to raise money for a new couch, our 1 year anniversary trip and paid for our honeyfund food/drinks. Excellent in my book! I upgraded to the interface without ads, I would recommend that.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

After attending another wedding where Honeyfund was used, we decided to use them for our main registry. My fiancé and I already had all our household basics and instead really wanted to splurge on a honeymoon. After doing some research, Honeyfund seemed to have the lowest fees taken out of credit card charges, and we really appreciated the option for guests to give checks or cash instead of using a credit card, and 100% of those gifts came straight to us.

Our guests seemed to be able to use the registry just fine, we heard no complaints and pretty much everyone used Honeyfund as our wedding gift. We used the free version and we really liked the feature where guests could buy an activity or a part of our honeymoon vacation. Some guests let us know how much they liked being able to do that, rather than just give cash without knowing what it might be going to.

We had no troubles with setting up Paypal to our account and we were able to receive our funds within three days of transferring them. Overall, I would recommend Honeyfund to anyone who wants more flexibility in a honeymoon registry.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Honeyfund conveniently allowed us to select adventures for our honeymoon, and our guests to choose adventures they want to contribute money toward! Great idea! Great service. Thanks!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

We just used the free version of Honeyfund to provide a quick and easy way for people to give us cash gifts. It helped them to feel like they were actually giving us a "real" gift rather than just a check. I feel this was especially the case, for our guests anyway, because everyone that used the site actually chose event-ticketed items versus the "dinner/hotel room" options.

Recently Married

Like a growing number of couples, my fiance and I had previously lived with each other before our wedding; so we had a lot of the normal registry stuff. We still did register for some upgrades to the things we already had, but Honeyfund gave us a different approach for gifts. It was so awesome and we ended up making close to $700 off it which paid for most of our spending money while in Paris for our honeymoon. I would highly recommend Honeyfund to anyone getting married.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Honeyfund.com was great! Easy to set up and easy for our guests to use. It was such a great alternative for guests wanting to give money but wanting to not just hand over a check. This way they know the money is going to something important and they were able to play a role in your honeymoon!! Super easy-to-use!!

Recently Married

We used Honeyfund.com as part of our registry and it went over really well! There were many people who wanted to contribute to our experiences instead of giving tangible gifts, and several people who had procrastinated in buying a gift liked having this last minute option too! :)

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Honeyfund was the reason we were able to take a honeymoon that was completely paid for! It was so easy to use, setup the different types of gifts, and easy for people to contribute. They told me they can't wait to use it for their weddings, and that it was so user friendly and they feel like they contributed to our memories with their gifts.

I would recommend Honeyfund to anyone getting married it's the best idea and service ever!!!