Honeyfund.com

Flexibility
4.7
Miranda
07/24/2015

We loved that flexibility that honeyfund gave us to create a honeymoon fund. They website is clear and straightforward. It gave a fun selection of backgrounds to match our theme and clear explanations of how our guests can gift if they wish! It is also nice that you can update guests with information! Great website and way to create a honeymoon fund!

Recently Married

Honeyfund was amazing! We are two adults in our 30's. When we moved in together we had 2 (or more) of everything. We didn't need more things for the house. Honeyfund was the perfect alternative. It was user friendly and helped us fund our perfect honeymoon!

Recently Married

We really enjoyed creating a cash registry through Honeyfund! It was a great addition to our traditional registry and many of our guests used it! It is extremely easy to use and completely free to the creator and your guests. I highly recommend.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Great way to help us afford our romantic honeymoon to Italy! Nice alternative to a regular registry for people who did not need a lot of things for their home (we have lived on our own for several years already and have a lot of things plus we are still only in an apartment with limited space). No need to pay for the special features- just use the free version! The fees we paid to paypal to have things direct deposit were minor in the grand scheme of things.

Kala
06/05/2015

We saw honeyfund on Shark Tank. When we decided to go to Italy for our honeymoon we figured a honeymoon registry would be a good idea. We read reviews for a few similar sites. And decided to go with honeyfund.com (being Shark Tank fans helped). The site was awesome. We didn't have a single problem. We paid for the upgrade. Our guests loved looking through our registry.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

It was very user friendly and easy to set up!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Some of the setup can be tricky to maneuver through, mainly trying to attach my own PayPal account. I would have just left the credit card as the only payment option is I had realized the % fee is taken off of the gift amount ie $100 becomes a $97 gift, I was worried guests would feel they were paying a fee on top of the gift amount. I was so thankful we had a way a completely FREE way to receive gifts towards our honeymoon. I loved setting up my own categories of what the money would go towards for our honeymoon, and being able to select little pictures to tie into the gift category. I had a lot of fun setting my website up, so much more fun receiving gifts and comments for my husband and I from our guests, and the helpful emails I received along the way from honey fund!! It makes me want to set up a new one just remembering how enjoyable and trustworthy this experience was for is! Thank you Honeyfund.com!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Honeyfund is perfect for the adventurous couple on a budget! My Fiance and I are really excited to see if our guest are as on board with this idea as us! I will update the results!

Services Used: Travel

My wedding planner suggested this site to me to start a home fund and since other funding websites charge the user or the givers, it really appealed to me. I couldn't see charging my guests more than what they were donating so this site is perfect since it is mostly guiding your guests that you would like a monetary donation for a home or honeymoon rather than specific items and they don't have to pay online. Your guests can pay in person at the wedding or send it to your address. I just set my account up and am having my wedding planner add it to my site on here! Hoping it is as user friendly and fool-proof as it seems.

Recently Married

The set up and interface were very easy to use. I liked that the very basic one was free, and we upgraded to the ad-free one, that I thought was great for just $20. Having the option to receive monetary gifts at the wedding was nice, since there were no fees for that, but people were still "purchasing" something specific for us, and still having the option for people to use credit cards was great. The fee wasn't bad at all, compared to some of the other online registry sites. I liked that it went directly to the PayPal account that we set up so that we wouldn't have to worry about getting the money from the website company or anything like that.

Having a honeymoon registry was a nice alternative since we didn't have a lot of physical items on our registry, but people were still giving us something that we wanted and they knew what their money would be going towards!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

A good alternative way of having our wedding registry for cash without coming across being tacky

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Super easy way for guest to help pay for your honeymoon!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Thanks to honeyfund, we will be able to take our honeymoon of our dreams (we are waiting a few months to plan it). Our guests were able to gift us with money towards hotels, flights and tours, etc and it was perfect! It is a great alternative for those who already have all the kitchen gadgets, etc and is an easy way to ask people to just gift money.

Recently Married

This was the perfect registry for us, the couple that has lived together for 5+ years and didn't need the traditional registry! Super easy to use and our guests loved it! We had a great honeymoon as well!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Honeyfund was the registry for us. While we began thinking of the "stuff" we could register for we also took a look at the things that we already had. Both my husband and I are cooks and our kitchen cupboards are filled to the max, our living room is decorated exactly how we like it, and our bedroom is also already decorated.... So we decided to look into registering for our honeymoon. Honeyfund made it easy for us to set up as well as being super easy for our guests to use.
Thanks to Honeyfund we will be honeymooning in Jamaica, for 6 days!!!!!

Thank you Honeyfund, we couldn't have done it without you!!!!

Xo
Tammy & David

Services Used: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Using HoneyFund was an exceptionally easy and fun way to gather ideas for our honeymoon and raise funds for our journey of a lifetime. The site looked great, everyone seemed to figure it out without any trouble, and we ended up receiving way more money than we imagined. I recommend this for any couple looking to spend a long time traveling after their wedding (we are leaving for 14 months), or that just already has most of the stuff they need. Sara and Josh, the site owners, do a great job making this a positive experience within wedding planning.