Reviews (49)

• Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Mrs. Robin... 7 Reviews
The staff there are very informative & helpful. I enjoyed the buying my gown experience. They weren't any pressure, I had a private meeting. I felt like a VIP customer.
Wedding: 02/14/2014

Private User 6 Reviews
Hollywood Bridal was amazing in every way. I went there already having a different dress in mind and luckily it was from a vendor they had a contract with and they were able to get me the dress i had seen some where else for $800 cheaper. --They also had a very nice selection of bridal gowns, veils, tiaras and shoes.

They also had the bridesmaid dress I had selected so we ended up ordering the bridesmaid dresses from them too--again for much cheaper.

All the while the staff was kind and patient and really made us feel welcome. They never rushed us and even stayed late to work with us a few times.

Alterations were included.--the alterations lady is amazing. I was so worried about all the stylistic changes I wanted to my dress but she figured out how to give me what I wanted and to make it look professional. I'm extreme picky but she listened to everything time after time and made sure I felt 100%comfortable with my dress.

Some of the bridesmaids also had more complicated alterations. She executed everything flawlessly and they were all very happy with their dresses.

They carry a really cool selection of bridesmaid dresses too.

**This place also carries flower girl dresses, mother of the bride dresses and tuxes
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hollywood Bridal was the 3rd bridal store that I went to, and they could not have been more pleasant to work with. When you make a Bridal appointment, you have your own private section of the store for an hour so you're not sharing dressing rooms/dresses with other brides. They have a wide range of dresses and brands at a range of prices, and offer free alterations (huge savings!!). I went to Jefre's Bridal in Green Brook and they could not have been more rude, overbooked and disrespectful. With a similar selection of brands and dresses, pick Hollywood over any other salon in the area!!
Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loved my dress!! Hollywood Bridal was so accommodating and did an amazing job with the alterations. I was nervous because my dress had to be taken in, but it turned out great! You could not even tell anything had been done to it.
Wedding: 10/11/2013

Private User 5 Reviews
Hollywood bridal is such an amazing bridal shop. I love that there are no sales tax and free alterations on the wedding gowns so I was able to save money on a tight budget. I called many bridal shops in NYC and around NJ and they all gave me a late arrival date for my gown. When I almost gave up, Hollywood bridal reassured me it would arrive 2 months before my wedding and it did!! The seamstress was so good that I only needed one fitting and it fit like a glove. I recommend this place to all brides that are looking for great service!!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
It's no surprise to me that Hollywood Bridal has 5/5 from everyone. They are simply the best. Their selection of wedding gowns is wonderful and they are fairly priced. In addition to that, alterations (except for the bustle) are included, so they are the best priced dress shop around. My dress came in on time and was simply gorgeous. They altered it so it fit me like a glove- it was just absolutely STUNNING!! I got my veil and a beaded belt there too, and I could not be more pleased with their quality or service. The bustle held up all night (I know some bustles break, I did not have this problem) and was easy to do with a hook and eye system.
My husband bought his tux there, too, and the rest of the men rented. They offered slim fit, which my husband definitely wanted and we struggled to find. The tuxes are SO nice and excellent quality for a fair price. My husband had his tux altered there (included in the price) and they also did a phenomenal job on this. I would not hesitate to go there for anything else needed. Go there today & you will not regret it!!
Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I got my wedding dress here and it was the best experience. They make you feel so comfortable here. I was recommended to go here from a friend and I am so happy I went. My dress was everything I pictured and they were so accommodating. I would definitely recommend all my friends getting married to go here.
Wedding: 07/03/2013

Private User 6 Reviews
This shop has quality dresses at a variety of price points. The family owned shopped has a relaxed atmosphere and a private room where they have the bridal gowns. Only one bride per appointment so you have their full attention. Unlike some of the shops I went to there was no pressure to buy or decide that they. They encouraged me to sleep on it! I bought a beautiful Casa Blanca gown at a competitive price. Huge bonus to me was that the shop includes alterations in the price so you know going to into it exactly what it will cost. They charge extra to add a bustle or built in bra – however, length and taking in/letting out was included. I have recommended this shop to all of my engaged friends.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I used Hollywood bridal for my wedding, and I could not be happier with the level of service they provided. I found my dream gown here and my bridesmaid gowns as well. All alterations for me and my bridal party were free, and everything came out beautifully. Maria, the owner, created a gorgeous bustle for my gown, and everyone commented on how beautifully it was done. They also kept the gown there until a few days before the wedding, which was very helpful. I will recommend Hollywood Bridal to everyone I know involved in a wedding.
Wedding: 05/19/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was searching for a specific dress but couldn't find it anywhere and then I called Hollywood Bridal and they actually had it! They managed to squeeze me in that night so I could try the dress on and I bought it on the spot. I had 3 rounds of alterations (included in the price of the dress, plus bustle) and my dress fit me perfectly! I will recommend Hollywood to anyone I know that is getting married. They were wonderful!
Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Everyone at Hollywood was so nice. I got my dress, the bridesmaids, the flower girl, the grooms men's tuxes , and my moms dress. They were very accommodating to my time needs, which was great. All the dresses were altered great.
Wedding: 05/04/2013

Private User 5 Reviews
The staff here is wonderful and so very helpful. Definitely recommend!!!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
After visiting several bridal gown stores throughout NJ (and trying on countless dresses), I came across Hollywood Bridal. What I liked the most about Hollywood Bridal was that you get individualized attention. When you make an appointment to try on your gown, you have the whole room of wedding dresses all to yourself. This is great because you aren't left trying on gowns with other brides (and comparing yours to theirs, etc.). And you would think with this individualized attention comes expensive prices. This is not the case at all! Everything was within my budget! Not to mention, alterations are already included in the price of your dress so you needn't worry. Also, I ended up getting all 8 of my bridesmaids dresses there as well (they have a great selection and their alterations were included too).
Wedding: 02/23/2013
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I went to Hollywood after the hell I went thru when bridals by Roma shit down. Maria and her team welcomed me with open arms and I will forever be greatful! I am so glad I found them! They listened to everything I wanted and worked from there! My dress turned out perfect and exactly what I wanted. My girls dresses as well. Everyone looked beautiful and I couldn't be happier! Thanks Maria!
Wedding: 11/25/2012
  • Value:  4.5

Dana 5 Reviews
The ladies at Hollywood have come to know me and my friends quite well and when it came to my big day they were nothing but great! I highly recommend them for your big day or for any alterations you may need to a bridesmaid dress!
Wedding: 11/23/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I bought my bridal gown at a sample sale, but I used the alteration service at Hollywood Bridal. Everyone there was wonderful! They were very accommodating and did a beautiful job with my alterations - including a bustle. Also, the pricing was very reasonable.
Wedding: 11/17/2012