Hollywood Beach Marriott

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lauren was an amazing contact to work with at the Hollywood Beach Marriott. She and her team provided me with an exceptional experience as a bride. All of my guests were very impressed with the location, hotel pricing, quality of food and everything in between! I was very happy with how my wedding day turned out thanks to the Hollywood Beach Marriott!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Barbara Lunny was in charge of the wedding planning/coordinating for our wedding at the Hollywood Marriott and she is amazing! I can't believe how easy she made our wedding go smoothly from beginning to end! During our planning, she was always very prompt in returning our calls and open to meeting with us to answer any questions. In addition, she provided us a list of recommended vendors (who we ended up using for flowers, photography, music, etc.) and it was evident that she really knows her stuff! On the actual day of the ceremony, Barbara was there at the front desk when we arrived offering her help on anything that we needed to ensure that our stay was perfect:) We had to make the tough decision to move our ceremony inside due to a nasty weather forecast, but Barbara assured me that she would set up a magnificent ceremony room. She beyond exceeded our expectations! When you entered the ballroom, you could smell the flowers and the lighting was unbelievable! Throughout our entire evening, Barbara and her staff were attentive and did a spectacular job! The food at the Hollywood Marriott is beyond delicious to the point that people still rave on about how delicious it was and knowing that I was probably one of the few brides that took a time out to enjoy it;) I know this is a book, but I really can't say enough wonderful things about the staff at the Hollywood Marriott and can't thank them enough for everything! If you decide to go with this amazing venue, listen to Barbara Lunny. She will ensure that your special event is magical!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

The location for our ceremony was perfect! The space for both cocktail hour & reception was amazing. The staff along with Barbara do a wonderful job! Couldn't have been more pleased with their services & helping provide my husband & I a flawless wedding day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ms. Barbara was like a sweet aunt living in another state. She was so attentive. We hugged Everytime we met. I live in De. My brother resides in Hollywood, Fl. We wanted a tropical type of wedding setting. We were referred to the Hollywood Beach Marriott and another location. The Marriott won hands down. The rooms are gorgeous. The staff greet you like you are a welcomed guest. I really enjoyed my honeymoon suite. It was beautiful! I have no complaints. My guest all are still commenting of how nice the venue was and the quality of the service. Thanks.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Barbara and the Marriott crew went above and beyond everything my husband and I could have ever imagined! The food was amazing and the bar staff made sure everyone had the drinks they wanted. Even the front desk staff was amazing. Thank you to all for making our wedding perfect.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our first date at the bar at the Marriott and saw a beach wedding on that date. This was really the only place we considered seriously for our wedding. Barbara Lunny was great to work with and she really helped ensure all went smoothly. The food was great, the outside ceremony went well (despite the wind), and my friends and family were treated really well. We had a beautiful oceanfront room and a the bridal party had a great boardroom to get ready in with amazing views. It was a fantastic experience.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter had the most beautiful wedding & I must thank Barbara Lunny for such a wonderful experience! Our family & friends have not stopped talking about it! We made it a long weekend by staying at the Hotel A few extra days and were so pleased!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great Great Great. That is all i got to say. Classy and fantastic. Very happy with them.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I just got married at the Hollywood Beach Marriott. Barbara and her staff could not have been more helpful. My wife is very hands-on, so she did most of the decorations. Barbara from the Marriott was more than willing to work with her on her decorating ideas and was very helpful with us in maintaining our budget. Everything was flawless on our wedding day. The food was outstanding, the room was beautiful, the service was top-tier. Thank you Hollywood Beach Marriott!

Services Used: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

BEAUTIFUL!!!!
AMAZING!!!!
PERFECT!!!!
ACCOMIDATING!!!!
It was a pleasure to work with Barbar Lunny and all of the amazing staff at The HBM. All of my guests that stayed their were amazed by the quality of the venue and how amazing the customer service was. Our ceremony took place on the beach, outside of the hotel and our reception was in the Grand Ballroom. We loved every second of it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding cocktail hour and reception at Hollywood Beach Marriott and it turned out absolutely wonderful!! We loved everything about our wedding - the ballroom, the atmosphere outside, the hotel rooms, the food, and the amazing staff at HBM. Everyone was incredibly accommodating and made us feel so special.

The package specials worked nicely with our budget and Barbara Lunny was more than willing to accommodate our wants/needs accordingly. The front desk staff members were always helpful and friendly which was great. I made a lot of the accessories/decor for our wedding and brought everything to Barbara a few days before - she set everything up even better than I could have imagined. Barbara was there the day of the wedding making sure things were going as planned, she opened the door for our introductions, and then left the evening in Sean's hands - who took care of us so well. He made sure things were going as we wanted, always asked if we needed a drink if we were empty-handed, and was very friendly & professional. We ended the night outside at the pool bar, which they kept open a little longer for our wedding guests, and the staff outside was incredible, too. Alex was outside until we left and made us feel so special as the bride and groom every time he saw us.

Everyone at HBM made our wedding weekend amazing - the guests loved the hotel and the rooms, and especially had so much fun at our wedding. (Not to mention, the ballroom is beautiful!!) I'd recommend this venue to anyone :)

4.7

Hollywood Beach Marriott is the best place to hold a wedding! Even with the rain, Barbara Lunny and the catering staff went above and beyond!!! Here is a clip to prove the day can be the best!!!! http://vimeo.com/13344937

4.7

I had a morning wedding nad the breakfast food was incredible. what a display. fruit and eggs and french toast, orange juice, and more. My uncle who was 55 at the time has dabbled with culinary arts and has eaten at amazing restaurants all over the world. He said the eggs at the marriot were the best he had ever had. So that to me says a lot. the Event coordinator was very helpful. we dropped off the flowers for the table center pieces the night before and they put them on the table. the set up was beautiful. The hotel was just remodeled recently and the ballroom was gorgeous. just what i wanted for a romantic and classic atmosphere. best of all it is right on the beach! plus there is a separate lobby for guests to lounge on numerous chairs and couches when they don't want to be right in the loud music.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was beautiful and handled professionally. Barbarba Lunny, their event coordinator, was extremely helpful and nice. She was very easy to work with. The food was great and the entire staff was friendly and went out of their way all weekend for us and our guests. Highly recommended venue!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake