HollyFlora

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These women are artists. So sweet and professional AND creative. They came through on every request I had, even for peonies in the 90 degree July weather! They are such a pleasure to work with. I can't wait to plan another occasion with them!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

HollyFlora did an absolutely amazing job! My wedding flowers were breathtaking. I gave Holly and Rebecca some ideas and they created a masterpiece! Hire them!!!

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you team at Holly Flora for making my event extra special with your beautiful flowers!!!! What makes this team so special is they knew exactly how to interpret the inspirations and direction I wanted to go with my wedding and make it something unique and special! Compliments are still coming at me from friends and family and I am SO HAPPY I was able to work with such a talented, professional, down to earth group of people!

• Wedding: 02/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Holly and her team approach floral design from an artistic point of view, and the results are unique and breathtaking. I met with Holly and Becky to discuss my overall vision and get their ideas, and they simply nailed it. I LOVED that their arrangements weren't your typical wedding centerpieces (really tall, fancy arrangements that are tightly assembled) .....instead, they let the arrangements breathe so that each flower's beauty is discernable. They work in really unique details, like mixing up the containers and using the most beautiful combination of flowers and foliage...and my bouquet...it was gorgeous.

Aside from their creative expertise, Holly and Becky were great to work with - they are laid-back, real, and funny. If you want your florals to be unique, beautiful, and artfully presented, look no further than Holly Flora.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

my wedding was last saturday.. i had a mishap with my original florist (see review below).. Holly Flora saved the day.. Didn't even have a sample made from them before but the bridal bouquet came up perfect.. the bouquet smells 10x better than my other flowers ... looovvvee.. highly recommend!

previous review:

my wedding is this saturday as in in 3 days.. my original florist (not holly flora) called my wedding planner to say that they dont have the david austin juliet that i specifically request and want for my centerpieces and bridal bouquet.... he said it comes in colors that i wouldn't want.. but it's mellow yellow.. long story short (i still need tons of things to do before my wedding).. the centerpieces and bridal bouquet are not what i ordered/ promised during the trials... i actually had a breakdown at the original florist because wedding flowers are the vision of the day and i have been regretting my choice to pick the cheapest vendor......

long story short.. i called holly flora to see if they have any spare david austin juliet to make me my bridal bouquet in 3 days time.. nothing else just bridal bouquet.. they graciously told me that they indeed have some spare.. i come in.. brought my inspiraiton picture/ photo from trial... and they grant my wish to have david austin juliet bridal bouquet ...

they are so attentive to details (what wraps do you want, do you like this pink/is this too much)... that i regret even more not picking a more professional vendor..

i HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend holly flora and still kicking myself for making a wrong decision for the big day of my life.. lets just say you get what you pay for.. please dont sacrifice professionalism/ getting what you want on your wedding day..

• Wedding: 09/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So talented and so laid back, these girls are top notch. I had a bad experience with the first florist I met with...fancy shop, glossy catalogs, and a quote two times what I told her my budget was ...whatever!

As soon as I walked into Holly Flora, I smelled dizzyingly delicious perfume, the tables were lined with newspaper and there were buds and petals all over the floor...I knew I had entered an artist's workspace...and that made me smile.

From the second I sat down with Holly and Becky, I was convinced. They got exactly what I wanted from the second the thoughts left my mouth. And after saying they'd get back to me within a few days, they still managed to send me my quote later that afternoon, saying they were so excited to work with me. I hired them on the spot.

I could seriously go on for hours about how gloriously stunning my flowers were, but I'll just let you see for yourself...

I promise you cannot go wrong with Holly Flora. These ladies are true visionaries.

• Wedding: 08/29/2010
Andie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Holly and her team are simply amazing. They were so easy to work with, really listened to what I wanted and took it to a whole other level. The quality of the flowers they use is unbeatable and the talent and aesthetic they have is unique and really set the tone for our entire wedding. I received so many deserving compliments on all of our florals. Highly recommended.

• Wedding: 07/31/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Holly Flora is amazing. When I walked down the aisle (after looking at my amazing husband), I was in awe of the flowers. It was beyond my imagination. I loved all of the special touches throughout the night. And I think of them often as I look at my wedding pictures. Super professional and incredibly talented. I cannot rave enough about Holly Flora. They are a must have for your wedding day. (I can't wait to use them again for my baby shower, one day in the future).

And the price was just right! They worked really hard to stay within my budget. They jumped in last minute, and totally made my wedding day so beautiful. A total vision.

Thank you, Holly Flora!!!

xoxo