hobby lobby

hobby lobby

Favorite
louisville , KY
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
4.1
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Everything that we have bought for our ceremony has been wonderful! I have been able to catch sale after sale to save money and when you add the coupon in their adds it saves even more!!! I love being able to go buy what I need and to be able to customize it to what I want!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony Music, Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]
2.6

I both love and hate Hobby Lobby. While they have just about everything you could need for a wedding, they are difficult to work with, and this particular store is kind of unkempt. It is difficult to find help, and when you do find someone who works there, their attitude is typically pretty poor. While I respect their decision to close on Sundays, it does make it a bit difficult to get there. Nonetheless, they have an expansive faux-floral section, plenty of DIY-items, and, as I said before, just about everything you could ever need for your wedding.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

THEY HAVE EVERYTHING!!! i GOT JUST ABOUT ALL OF MY STUFF THERE INCLUDING MY BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS WHICH THEY HELPED PICK OUT!!

Services Used: Flowers

They always had everything I needed and then some. If you want to save money and make your own decoration this is the place for you.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts