Reviews (10)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
We got our guestbook from Hobby Lobby, along with thank you notes and a memory book. We were there when the entire bridal section was half off, so we were excited! They don't have a HUGE selection of different styles, but it's definitely worth looking into!
Wedding: 05/14/2011
Services Used: Invitations
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was a bride on a budget so everything that I could make or do myself I did with the help of Hobby Lobby. My husband's cousin purchased our invitations and put them together as a wedding gift to us. I was initially going to purchase bland, plain invitiations, but she graciously volunteered to purchase them and I am glad she did. The ones she purchased were out of my price range and were far from plain. I also purchased my garter, the guest book and pen, and flower girl baskets from Hobby Lobby. All of my centerpiece materials and silk flowers and the materials for assembling my bridesmaids bouquets were also purchased from Hobby Lobby. I can honestly say Hobby Lobby is a bride's best friend!
Wedding: 12/03/2010
Wedding: 07/30/2010
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I bought all my favors from here and they were great!
Wedding: 03/27/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I got my guestbook, pen, and other ceremony accessories here. Every month the wedding items are 50% off! It was a great deal!
Wedding: 03/13/2010
2.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  1.5
  • Flexibility:  2.5
We purchased picture frames, mattes, candles, etc. For the reception decorations from here. They had a nice selection and had a great low price. Not somewhere to go if those aren't issues with you. Hobby lobby was a last minute resort for small details.
Wedding: 03/21/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Love Hobby Lobby! Signed up for the emails and got advance notice of all the sales. They were also very nice about me returning what I didn't use after the wedding.
Wedding: 06/21/2008
3.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5
I was very pleased with hobby lobby. Make sure to call about their bridal blow out sale each month or two. ALL BRIDAL ITEMS 50% OFF!!!
Wedding: 06/07/2008
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5
Lot's of the ratings didn't apply to Hobby Lobby, but they had so many things we used to decorate for the reception as well as the ceremony. If you watch the sales, you can get such an awesome deal. There were several things we would have rented had it not been so cheap at Hobby Lobby. They have the latex flowers that are fake and look as real as live flowers and they go on sale very often.
Wedding: 06/07/2008
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Beautiful fake flowers! They look and feel real (choice ones)! All of mine came from here.
Wedding: 09/01/2007