Hitched

Flexibility
4.7
Private User
[Private]

I had the best experience dress shopping at Hitched! The staff there were very knowledgeable about their dresses, what would look best on me, and what would work with the style of my wedding. They were incredibly patient and flexible with me when I went (way...) over my appointment time, and they knew exactly what questions to ask me to help narrow down my options. I'm thrilled with the dress I purchased, and can't wait to wear it soon! Thanks so much, Hitched!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Let's get something straight first before I go into my glowing review of this amazing shop...When you decide to purchase a wedding gown, note that you won't be spending just your one day finding the gown with them. Unless you decide to find your own seamstress, you will be spending at least 4-5 visits with said shop, so you know you want to pick a good one!

I purchased my wedding gown and our invitations from here and couldn't be happier. My original visit was spent trying on gowns from the Amsale trunk show, and I actually picked the first gown I tried...These ladies know their stuff. While I remain 100% happy with the dress I picked, I almost hated looking at the dresses each time I arrived for a fitting, as they are ALL so beautiful!!! They truly have an excellent, comprehensive selection.

Then, one of the owners (Julie, I beleive) was involved for most of the remainder of my visits--she made sure my measurements were perfect and that my first visit with their seamstress went smoothly so that all of my concerns re: the fit of the dress were met. This proved for a very quick & easy final two fittings. Our invitations were gorgeous, as well; we received quite the compliments, and I still bring an extra copy out every now and then just to admire it!

I will absolutely recommend this shop to all of my friends. Every gal we encountered in the shop was so personable and welcoming. They also provide you with detailed instructions during each phase of the fittings re: the handling and care of your gown, which I found extremely helpful. My only regret is that I didn't also go with Hitched for my bridesmaids' dresses!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations

I bought my amazing Amsale Blue Label wedding gown at Hitched at one of their sample sales. It was the first dress I tried on and I couldn't believe the price I was able to get on this perfect gown for me. The ladies at Hitched made the experience fun and I was so happy to walk out the door with my dress, especially because I planned my wedding start to finish in 5 months. My dress did need alterations and I decided to work with Hitched's own seamstress, Jas, at her home. She did a great job on my alterations and even went above and beyond to get it spot cleaned to make sure it looked perfect on the day. I feel very lucky to have purchased my dream dress at Hitched.

Private User
Recently Married

Hitched was a wonderful shopping experience for me. It was one of the first places that I visited and I ended up going back and buying my dress there. They have a great selection of dresses and zero attitude or pressure. A really big part of what sold me on my dress was the experience that I had shopping there. I went in looking to get ideas and see what it was that I liked on my body and my salesperson amazing - extremely helpful, efficient, fun and knowledgeable. She is no longer there, but every single girl I worked with or came in contact with via email, phone or in person (I went back to purchase, to look at bridesmaids dresses, give my measurements, pick up my dress) was 100% lovely. It's like a magnet for sweet, fun and stylish young ladies and I always feel taken care of by them.

If you need it, they have a really nice selection of other services, accessories and gifts, and you can use their in-house tailor or they have a few recommendations for others outside of their salon.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Hitched was the third shop I visited while dress shopping and I fell in love with my wedding dress there. I purchased a custom Modern Trousseau dress during a trunk show with the designer Callie. All of the sales representatives as well as Callie made the experience very special and she was able to make some changes to my dress at no additional cost. They are very mindful of your budget as well. I had a wonderful experience buying my dress and I encourage all brides to visit Hitched!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The women at Hitched were incredible - from when I first walked in wide-eyed and clueless until I left with my perfectly pressed dress. Every person who works there is unbelievably friendly and helpful, and they took all of the stress out of the dress / fitting / alterations process. A special thanks to the woman who does all of the alterations in house. She is patient, kind, and wonderful - and I got so many compliments on the exquisite fit of my dress on our wedding day!

I loved every second I interacted with Hitched and would undoubtedly recommend them to anyone I know getting married in the area.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I LOVE Hitched!! I found my dream dress right away, and got the most beautiful invitations from them. They did a great job of showing me how the dress would look after it was altered, which was amazing. The alterations team is also FANTASTIC!! My dress looked perfect, and I felt like a princess!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations
tipper1041
10/11/2014

The ladies at Hitched were wonderful and helped me find the perfect dress and accessories to go along with it.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I bought my beautiful Judd Waddell dress at Hitched. My first visit was without an appointment, and they were able to squeeze me in. My second visit confirmed the dress I fell in love with on my first visit was the ONE! Lynette was fabulous to work with, and I loved all my subsequent visits for the fittings. The store is elegant, classy and fun. Great experience!

Katelyn
08/09/2014

Hitched gave me the dress of my dreams! The quality of the gown, and personal service I received, was more than I had ever expected. They took the time to cater to my every request and make sure the gown & veil were exactly what I wanted. The owners are always in the boutique, staying involved with the process, and making brides feel very secure that all will go well. I wI'll be recommending brides to go to Hitched for years to come!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased my custom Modern Trousseau dress from Hitched and could not have been more pleased with my experience. The ladies at Hitched not only helped me find my dream dress but they made the entire process painless and magical. When I realized that the dress I was falling in love with wasn't quite right they helped me combine two separate dresses to create the dress of my dreams. Throughout the alterations process they were accommodating of my ever changing schedule and were attentive to every alteration detail and question I had. I truly enjoyed working with their team and I will always recommend Hitched to my friends and family!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to about 4 different salons prior to arriving at a sample sale at Hitched. I didn't have my hopes up too high, given that most of the dresses at Hitched far exceeded my budget, but I was so incredibly impressed by the willingness of the salesperson there to accommodate my budget and find dresses that were EXACTLY what I was looking for!!! Needless to say, I found THE ONE dress for me that fit perfectly and was incredibly beautiful. It needed some work done to fix some of the lace, the zipper, and needed to be re-drycleaned, but at the cost I paid for a Modern Trousseau dress worth $4K, the deal was incredible and 100% worth it!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I worked with Amber on my invitation suite and was beyond happy with everything about the whole experience. I had a not so pleasant experience at another boutique ordering my Save The Dates so I knew that I wanted to find some place else and I was so happy that I did. Not only is Amber and everyone at Hitched professional, they are knowledgeable and so nice. We had an idea of what we wanted, but Amber definitely helped us narrow our selections down and knew everything about our designer that we had chosen. We wanted to see how the color looked on the paper and she ordered us a sample so we could see and make sure that we were happy with everything before we placed our order. I truly cannot say enough things about how wonderful my experience was with Hitched and Amber and would highly recommend going to see them if you are in the market for Save The Dates, Invitations, and Thank You Notes.

Services Used: Invitations

Hitched was the first and ONLY place I looked for a wedding dress. My dress was the fourth dress I tried on and I just knew! I ended up selecting a dress I never would have picked up off the wrack but their associates knew exactly what they were doing. I slipped it on just for fun and never wanted to take it off. I never once felt uncomfortable or rushed while visiting Hitched. All of my fittings went so smoothly and they even let me keep the excess fabric that was taken off my dress at the bottom. A very large snow storm occurred on my wedding weekend and Hitched made sure I had my dress steamed and ready for my big day! Thank you so much to all my friends at Hitched for making me feel like a real BRIDE!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased my dress (with Claire and Lynnette) and veil (with Katie) at Hitched, and my bridesmaids purchased their dresses at (with Claire and Shanna) Hitched too. I also did my alterations at Hitched with Jas (with help from Lynnette and Amber). My dress was Modern Trousseau and purchased during a trunk show with the designer Callie. She was amazing and made several custom changes to my dress at no additional cost. I had no idea what I was looking for - came to the store in the morning and had two dresses I liked. Went on to shop at 3 other stores that day where I had terrible experiences (consultants who didn't pay attention, called me heavy, etc). Called Hitched right before they closed and they held the store open for me! I came back and tried on the two winners several times and ultimately purchased that night. Everyone was kind, understanding and patient.
I made multiple trips to the shop before ultimately deciding on a veil, and the staff at Hitched couldn't have been nicer. This high level of customer service carried through with the bridesmaid dress experience and alterations. I would recommend Hitched to anyone - thank you to Hitched for making me feel awesome throughout my entire engagement!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchaed my Amy Kuschel dress from Hitched. The staff was super helpful, responsive, and overall made our experience great.