Hippodrome Theatre

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

I loved the basement for our ceremony! Beautiful place for pictures! No need for extravagant decor, the architecture speaks for itself! The package includes day of service! I just provided them with my plans and they took care of the rest! Fabulous! Very honest too! We did a prepaid bar, the hipp sent us home with the leftovers. Would have loved a deal for parking, maybe as a package. But we didn't loose anyone so it's not that big of a deal :p Bottom line. The girls at the hippodrome exceeded my expectations!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding reception in the Hippodrome basement in April of 2011. We LOVED the location--close access to downtown, it's beautiful in pictures and it was great environment for a reception! The rental coordinator helped us through-out the planning process, and was very kind and knowledgeable. We HIGHLY recommend working with the Hippodrome :) You won't regret it!

3.7

The Hippodrome State Theater was absolutely gorgeous. It was a unique venue that fit our offbeat wedding style. The coordinator and event scheduler were easy to work with.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Hipp is such a wonderful space for an intimate wedding. The atmosphere was wonderful day-of. In preparation, the staff was extremely helpful. Pricing was perfect for my budget wedding.