Hippodrome Theatre

(4.6 / 5.0)
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved the basement for our ceremony! Beautiful place for pictures! No need for extravagant decor, the architecture speaks for itself! The package includes day of service! I just provided them with my plans and they took care of the rest! Fabulous! Very honest too! We did a prepaid bar, the hipp sent us home with the leftovers.
Would have loved a deal for parking, maybe as a package. But we didn't loose anyone so it's not that big of a deal :p
Bottom line. The girls at the hippodrome exceeded my expectations!

• Wedding: 05/07/2011
5.0/5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had our wedding reception in the Hippodrome basement in April of 2011. We LOVED the location--close access to downtown, it's beautiful in pictures and it was great environment for a reception! The rental coordinator helped us through-out the planning process, and was very kind and knowledgeable. We HIGHLY recommend working with the Hippodrome :) You won't regret it!

• Wedding: 04/09/2011
3.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

The Hippodrome State Theater was absolutely gorgeous. It was a unique venue that fit our offbeat wedding style. The coordinator and event scheduler were easy to work with.

• Wedding: 03/12/2011
5.0/5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Hipp is such a wonderful space for an intimate wedding. The atmosphere was wonderful day-of. In preparation, the staff was extremely helpful. Pricing was perfect for my budget wedding.

• Wedding: 05/15/2010
352-373-5968
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards