Hilton Pearl River

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We just had the most wonderful experience here. It was a Sunday afternoon wedding and many guests came from out of town so we did a family weekend together before the wedding. Gerry Burns and her staff couldn't have been more accommodating, helpful and professional. We had beautiful rooms for gathering, for weekend meals, for hair and makeup. The Conservatory Room is the prettiest place to have a small reception or service. The service for all meals, including a wedding dinner for 280 was the best I have ever seen at a hotel function. It was seemless and perfect. We were lucky to have Megan, Meryl and Abby assigned to us for the weekend, but I have no doubt the entire staff is also wonderful. Every person I encountered knew how to put "service" in the term "service industry." Each employee was cheerful, professional, hard working (but making it look easy), and helpful, making us feel like VIPs all weekend. This is a Hilton but it had the feel of a classy boutique hotel and a family business at the same time. You cant go wrong here. It's worth the short trip from NYC to have this beautiful venue and the service you get here.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I were married on July 24, 2015. We had our wedding reception at the Pearl River Hilton- it was an absolutely perfect day! The Hilton is beautiful- the grounds were impeccable and the service was amazing! We worked with Gerry Burns in the months leading to our wedding to finalize all the details for our big day. Gerry was so wonderful to work with- she helped us have the day we envisioned. She was incredibly thoughtful and shared her ideas and suggestions. Prior to our wedding, we met with the Maître’d, Derek Rubino. Derek was absolutely awesome and helped to make sure the day ran as smooth as it did. We had no worries the day of, our minds were at total ease, Gerry and Derek had everything taken care of. The food was amazing- our friends are still raving about the cocktail hour selections and that it was simply the best cocktail hour they have ever been to! The servers were incredibly attentive to all of our guests. Our bridal attendant, Maeve, was so helpful and always made sure our drinks were full and we had everything we needed. We could not have selected a better venue for our wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Hilton Pearl River was absolutely perfect for our wedding! We had our ceremony, reception, and brunch the next day there, and everything was absolutely perfect! It is all right there and so easy - we had the most wonderful wedding! The staff was UNBELIEVABLE! The maitre'd , Derek, was so amazing - I can't even tell you! And the bridal attendant, Linda, was the most amazing, nicest woman in the world. Any time you needed anything, Derek and Linda were right there next to you. My husband and I, not to mention our parents and the entire wedding party, had the most fantastic experience the day of the wedding because of these two! I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone. It's BEAUTIFUL! The food is amazing, and everyone is so wonderful to work with. Simply the best!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Choosing the Pearl River Hilton as my wedding venue was one of the best decisions I’ve made in my life! The venue has great reviews and a stellar reputation, so I had high expectations, and PRH exceeded them! Afterwards, our guests were raving about the food, the attentive service, the romantic ambiance, and the seamlessness of the transitions and overall flow of the day (as well as the convenience of having our rehearsal dinner, wedding, after-party, and morning-after breakfast all housed under the same roof). The staff at PRH are total professionals. The operation was impressively smooth! My wedding was probably the only time in my life that every detail was exactly as I envisioned and reality met fantasy. The dinner and dancing flowed smoothly, all the props and table arrangements were set up well, the food was spectacular as it was during the tasting, and the guests felt well cared for. Also, our rehearsal dinner and morning-after breakfast were unbelievable! They were events in themselves and really lent a sense of completeness to the weekend. Looking back at my photos, I am grateful for the incredible variety of tones and textures we were able to capture over the course of the weekend (frolicking on the lawn and in the woods to formal posing in the conservatory and informal gathering in the executive suite after rehearsal dinner). I was grinning ear-to-ear the whole time. Paulette, Gerry, and Jacqueline were with me every step of the way and made me feel like a princess. Their expertise and experience shone through in every detail. I’ll remember the way I felt that day for the rest of my life! Oh, and I LOVED THE BRIDAL SUITE.

Marina
06/13/2015

We had our wedding at the Pearl River Hilton last month and it was the best day of my life! We had Gerry help us plan the event and words cannot even describe how amazing she was! She was always on top of everything making sure it was all going smoothly. I was very much on top of every detail in my wedding and Gerry made sure that every single of those details came out exactly how I wanted it. The venue is beautiful and the team set up our room perfectly! We also had our guests stay at the hotel and all of them loved the rooms. We also had a private breakfast there the next day and even at breakfast the team was extremely attentive. We had Megan and Liam as our officiants the entire wedding and they were always very helpful making sure we were drinking enough water, drinking enough alcohol, eating and making sure we were having a great time. They were even there at breakfast!!!!! A special thank you to Derek and Jackie who helped coordinate the day of you guys were awesome. The entire team at Pearl River thank you for making my day so extremely special!!!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Recently Married

The Hilton Pearl River is the IDEAL wedding venue. Gerry Burns and her staff are amazing to work with! They go above and beyond to deliver on every ask, accommodate every need, share creativity and recommendations with you (while still respecting your taste and your budget!) and make all your wedding dreams come true! Gerry is so patient and was never bothered by the 100's+ of emails I sent during our planning process. She knows everything that needs to get done to do things right and so do her staff, everyone works SO well together! The hotel itself is GORGEOUS and honestly, pictures don't do it justice. It is a fairytale location. And with the recent renovations to the interior decor throughout the hotel, and especially the conservatory and ballroom, the hotel really is just perfect. A blend of a classic hotel with respect to current styles.

Now that our wedding is over, not only do I miss the weekend long event, but I miss visiting the hotel and working with Gerry! Anyone who books their wedding at the Hilton Pearl River will have no regrets and will enjoy every second!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I got married at the Hilton Pearl River on May 24, 2015, over Memorial Day weekend. When we were looking for a wedding venue, we sought somewhere we could hold an elegant affair at a location where our guests could comfortably enjoy the long weekend. We knew from the first moment we looked at the Hilton Pearl River that this would be where we got married, and the event surpassed our lofty expectations. What first stood out to us about the Hilton Pearl River is the wonderful staff. Paulette Scattassa, senior catering manager, was our point person for planning the ceremony and reception. Paulette exudes warmth and professionalism, is detail-oriented and very accommodating. She was an integral part in helping us plan our dream wedding. Maitre'd Derek Rubino and his staff were flat out impressive. The morning after the wedding, our guests were raving about the service, that’s how good they were. The event ran seamlessly and Derek made sure that my wife and I were well taken care of throughout. The romantic Chateaux-style hotel and the picturesque grounds provided a terrific backdrop for photographs and for the ceremony, which was held outside in the rear lawn area during a beautiful day. The food at the cocktail hour and reception was impeccably presented, delicious, and plentiful! We give the highest recommendation for the Hilton Pearl River and commend their staff for helping us put together the best day of our lives!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely Perfect!!! The staff went above and beyond to ensure we were happy every second of the weekend. From the suite, to the photos, to the ceremony to the reception, everything went smoothly. The food was delicious (as we are told by guests) and everyone had the best time!!

Recently Married

If I could re-live our wedding day over & over again, every weekend, I would!! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would!! Gerry, Jacque, and Derek are amazing. They made our wedding day feel like a little slice of heaven. From our very first meeting we knew that this was the place we wanted to get married. Gerry is super-savvy in all things wedding and made us feel comfortable and confident from the very start. Jacque and Derek are the perfect tag team and kept things running seamlessly all night. The hotel is a gem - very picturesque and unique. Our guests loved everything about the place (especially our cocktail hour). You must check them out!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at the Pearl River Hilton on April 4, 2015, and the whole event was flawless! We were very happy and delighted with the coordinators and staff at Pearl River Hilton. Nancy was an amazing resource and worked diligently with us every step of the way. She knew what type of party we wanted and did an excellent job executing our vision. She was very accessible and was very helpful answering all our questions. The week before our wedding reception, she made sure we had everything we needed and accounted for every detail. We were able to negotiate a discounted hotel rate with their sales manager. But, the hotel rates fluctuated quite a bit in the months leading up to our reception, so make sure to keep an eye on the rate in case it needs to be properly adjusted. The maître d', Derek, was fantastic. He had excellent taste, talked us through the reception day and put the final touches on our event. On the night of our event, he was taking care of everything. We had a few guests surprise us by coming to our event, and he arranged for their table placements and made the whole night seamless. The staff at the hotel was absolutely incredible. They made sure our families had everything we needed. Our friends and family had drinks brought to them quickly. We arranged for family style seating during dinner instead of a buffet, and the staff was very efficient in bringing all the dishes to the table quickly. They even stored our wedding cake in their freezer for a few weeks until we could pick it up. We highly recommend anyone to have an event at Pearl River Hilton. You will be in excellent hands!

Recently Married

The Hilton Pearl River was a phenomenal venue to have our wedding. Not only are the lobby, ballrooms, and conference areas great, but the grounds are spectacular as well. We were able to take pictures outside with trees/nature behind us and inside around the fireplaces. Gerry and the staff at the Hilton were so accommodating and willing to help us make our wedding planning so easy and smooth. From the first visit to the night of the wedding, Gerry and Derek guided us through every step. We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and a brunch at the Hilton Pearl River and they were willing to accommodate all of our requests. Our "southern comfort" rehearsal dinner was a hit, as was our after party which included pretzels and mini hotdogs. Our guests (and us) loved the milk and cookie "shots" that were passed on the dance floor too! Gerry also helped guide us to our band, florist, and other vendors... ALL of them were fantastic as well. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

Nancy, Derek, Meghan and the whole team at the Hilton Pearl River made our wedding an absolute dream. From the moment we first met with Nancy when visiting venues she made us feel welcomed and at home. The wedding planning process was extremely stress free and they were able to accommodate any and every request we had. The grounds and venue are stunning and the team certainly knows how to help host a party! Our wedding day went flawlessly and we only have HPR to thank! We will miss working with them.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wow, is all we can say about the banquet and catering team at the Hilton Pearl River! We feel so lucky to have hosted our wedding at this venue! Gerry, Derek and team are truly incredible! From the moment we met Gerry we knew that this was the perfect venue for us. I (bride) am a Director of Sales at a boutique hotel in midtown so I can certainly tell good service when I see it! Gerry’s demeanor is so warm and caring. Even though she has been doing social events at the Hilton for years she is still just as careful and prideful as if it was her first few months on the job! We cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience with the events team at this hotel. They were so accommodating to all of our crazy ideas and they were constantly anticipating our needs! The logistics of the wedding day went so smoothly! One of our favorite things about this venue is that they only host a maximum of one wedding per day. So if it’s your wedding day, you pretty much have the run of the place. Also, the wedding Package that this hotel offers is a huge value and the quality of the food and service provided are outstanding. Our guests were in LOVE with all of the food especially the cocktail hour treats! As the bride and groom you don’t get to eat too much on the actual wedding day but Gerry and Derek made sure to whisk us away after the ceremony to try some of the cocktail hour goodies before joining the rest of our guests! Also, on the night of the wedding we stayed in one of the Parlour Suites and the hotel staff decorated the room so beautifully! They displayed our ketubah with my bouquet and tons of candles and pictures of us that we had brought to decorate the cocktail hour! They event did a rose petal turndown in the bedroom and draped my veil over the bed! It was all very romantic! Oh, and the hotel staff saved us the top of the wedding cake and two extra pieces to eat that night! We HIGHLY recommend this venue for your next social event!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the moment my husband and I walked in to this beautiful chateau we knew it was the perfect place to host our special day. Gerry made us feel warm and welcome immediately. She listened to exactly what we wanted and met with us on several occasions to ensure everything was perfect. We were married on October 4th, 2014 and could not have asked for anything more. We hosted our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony & reception, followed by a brunch the following morning since many of our guests came in from out of town. I can honestly say that everything was flawless. Gerry and her team especially Derek & Jackie were there for everything and extremely attentive to ensure everything was perfect. The service is exceptional, the food is top quality and the accommodations are comfortable and convenient. Our guests are still raving about everything and so are we! We could not be happier with our decision to host the most important day of our lives all at the same location surrounded by our family and friends. Thank you to everyone who made our entire weekend perfect in every way! It was truly unforgettable and we will be back to celebrate our 1 year Anniversary.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everything about our wedding was absolutely perfect. From day one my husband and I fell in love with Nancy. She is just so sweet, caring, and truly wants the best for her bride and groom. She walked us through every step leading up to the wedding. She was so helpful and quick to respond to emails with any question I had, no matter how silly the question was. If there was something I was unsure of, she would offer her guidance to help make a decision. She came in on her day off for the rehearsal dinner to make sure everything was going smooth. I never had a doubt that our wedding day would be perfect...and it absolutely was. Jacque, our Maitre'D was amazing as well. The day of the wedding, she was there to make sure we were all on schedule and comfortable. Megan was awesome too...she never left our side. Anything we needed, she was there. We received so many compliments on the staff and how amazing they were. A lot of people said it was the best wedding they ever went to. It was PERFECT!!!

Stephanie
09/20/2014

Our Wedding at the Hilton Pearl River was absolutely amazing! Gerry and team did an amazing job to ensure everything went smoothly that day and just surpassed our expectations! Everything was beautiful and the Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception went as smooth as can be. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!