Hilton Naples

Value
Flexibility
Adam
01/25/2013

We booked our wedding through Electa at the Naples Hilton. She was always promt and helpful with any questions that we had. We would highly recommend them for anyone looking to do a beach wedding in Naples.

Private User
2+ years ago

My wedding and reception were beautiful and ran flawlessly. The wedding coordinator, Electa, is a true professional and took care of all the little details. My wedding was a destination wedding and it went off without a hitch. The Hilton Naples knows how to deliver a gorgeous wedding.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

fantastic event professionally staged.They couldn't do enough for us.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Electa Saker the wedding coordinator at the Hilton was a pleasure to work with. She made the process very simple and truly listened to every detail I mentioned. She took my vision and made it come to life and transformed the ballroom into a page out of a fairy tale.
I recommend the Hilton as a wedding venue in Naples. The staff, service, setting, and food were all perfect. They offer a great package which relieves stress of many details.
Electa is the best, she is organized and truly cares about her brides.

Thank you Electa and everyone at Naples Hilton

Jeni
10/20/2012

Electa at the Hilton Naples is an excellent wedding planner! She is very organized, prompt, flexible, and willing to go out of her way to make any event as successful as possible. We truly enjoyed working with her!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Tara
10/13/2012

We recently had our wedding here at the Hilton Naples. Electa Saker was our event coordinator, and I cannot give her enough positive praises for the excellent work that she does. She was helpful throughout the whole planning process leading up to the day of our wedding (even helping with the bustle on my dress!).
I couldn’t be happier with our wedding. It is a moment that will be remembered by our family, friends, and by myself and my husband for years and years to come.
I would recommend this venue and Electa Saker to anyone looking for a fabulous Naples Beach wedding and reception!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Shawna
10/11/2012

Everything went so great and Electa was so helpful!!! So also gave me great referrals for our officiant, florist and DJ!!! Thank you so much for everything!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Kimberly
10/06/2012

I found the Naples Hilton to have the best value for a wedding venue in the Naples area. The Hilton was able to accomidate a large guest list which was one of the first things that limited my selection from other venues right away. I really liked how the wedding package included everything from drinks, food, cake, chair covers, dance floor,and two nights hotel stay; It really made planning easy and convenient. The food was delish from the butler passed cocktail hour to the dinner served from Shula's kitchen. My guests really enjoyed the open bar included in the package, however I was able to customize the number of hours to fit my budget.
Another thing that was really great about the Hilton was the 2 night stay in the suite. The suite served as a perfect area for the girls to get ready the day of the wedding. I hired hair and make-up to come in the morning; they were more than pleased with the space to work. The night of the wedding we were greeted by a bottle of champaign and chocolate strawberries with a note from our awesome wedding coordinator Electa!

I would definately recommend this venue for anyone who is looking for a resort type feel, but doesn't want to break the bank. The service is excellent and individualized. You are the only Bride and Groom booked for the weekend. I would book with the Hilton again!

Natalie Zizzo-Diedrich
08/10/2012

Let me just start by saying that Electa is amazing at what she does, which is everything! I was a bride that had a thousand other things going on (new job, moving) and wanted my dream wedding without having to hire a wedding planner, spend months planning the wedding, or going over my tight budget. We had 70 guests from out-of-town with our ceremony at a church and then had cocktail hour and the reception after at the Naples, Hilton. Electa and the Naples Hilton made all of my dreams come true and exceeded my expectations. Electa was willing to work with my budget and I truly believe that the Naples Hilton gives you the most value for your money without compromising on quality. I never once felt stressed during the wedding planning process and Electa was always there to remind me about the most important upcoming deadlines/dates. Everyone at our wedding says it was the best they had ever been to and are still raving about the food, cake, and amazing night we all had. Thanks Electa and Naples Hilton for making our wedding dreams come true!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Hilton Naples was outstanding !!!! We highly recommend it as a venue for any wedding or special event !!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Hilton was awesome...anything we needed- they were there...will miss emailing electa basically every day! Everyone is easy going, but very professional!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We worked with Electa and she was amazing from the very beginning! She never harrassed us to make a decision on choosing the Hilton but she always let us know that she was still around for any questions. I really appreciated this because some of the other location vendors we looked at harped us almost daily about making a decision. Once finalizing with Electa she helped us in every aspect of the planning. I actually had very little stress in planning my wedding! I will look back and think of it as an enjoyable time! She is very organized and remembers all the little details and actually cares about your day being exactly as you hoped. Our day was amazing and it's all thanks to Electa and the Hilton Naples. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have imagined better service than what the Hilton provided. Electa was amazing. She took care of every little detail and made sure our wedding went off seamlessly. The day was very relaxing and she made sure we didn't have to stress about anything. The beach where they have ceremonies was very beautiful and the officiant they hired was a perfect fit. The food and decorations were superb and the front desk was accomidating to our many requests and guests. I highly recommend the Hilton Naples for anyone who wants to do a destination wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are living in the Netherlands and planned our entire wedding from a distance. Therefore we were looking for a venue which could offer some assistance during the day and preferably arrange the ceremony as well. With the Hilton we found the perfect place for hosting our wedding and with Electa we definitely found the perfect events manager!
We got married right next to the beach at 8th Ave South and this place is absolutely lovely. Very quiet and romantic! We heard from many of our friends that it was such a fairy tale location. With the transportation for the guests included you have nothing to worry about.
The room in the Hilton was a great space and together with some decoration that we brought it looked very classy. We had a wedding with 45 guests and the size of the room was perfect for the group. From before I wasn't convinced about the quality of the dinner but the food was delicious, and everyone was raving about the carrot cake. We added some snacks for during the party and they were also very good.
Electa was of great assistance from start to end. She is very friendly and professional, sees every detail and makes everything 'just flow' during the day. I still appreciate so much that I could ask questions with ALL kinds of minor details through email and Electa always answered them very patiently and quickly. Thanks Electa!!
Last but not least we considered the price level at the Hilton very good compared to other wedding venues.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Electa from the Naples Hilton did an outstanding job coordinating my wedding! I didn't have much time to spend on planning my wedding and she did everything for me. I literally had no complaints about anything. The food was AMAZING!! The packages that they offer might seem like a lot, but if you add up everything you get for the price it really isn't. Overall, I was so impressed!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Naples Hilton provided everything and nmore for our wedding. Electa was responsive, flexible and always professional. It was a pleasure working with her!