Hilton Naples

Value
Flexibility
Dana
04/06/2013

Electa was very helpful and made our big day wonderful. My husband and I were very pleased with everything!!!

jenv729
04/06/2013

My husband and I got married at the Naples Hilton on April 6, 2013. I would highly recommend this venue for anyone looking to get married in the area; we were able to tailor a package according to our needs and wishes that fit perfectly within our budget. Electa, our coordinator at the Hilton, was well organized, friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. From the ceremony to the reception, everything went smoothly and according to plan and we couldn't be happier with our experience at the Hilton. Thank you so much!

2+ years ago

The Hilton does an amazing job of putting together your entire wedding day for you. They have packages that they can tailor to your needs and will help you achieve your vision even when working with a budget.
The most important reason we went with the Hilton is because of Electa. She is their wedding coordinator and pretty much plans your wedding for you. Of course, you get to create the vision of what you want and then they pull it all together for you and take care of all of your major coordinating!
This was extremely important for us b/c we have a 1 year old and we both work full-time. We were working with a budget, but still wanted to have an unforgettable wedding that would impress all of our friends and family. The Hilton pulled this off! They made sure we were taken care of in every way.
I specifically asked our guests how the food and drinks were and EVERYONE was extremely happy. All of our friends and family were so impressed with every detail that came together for our day, and I didn’t have to worry about a thing!
We HIGHLY recommend the Naples Hilton, if you want to have a wedding that people will be talking about for years! We are thankful we chose the Naples Hilton and grateful for everything Electa helped us accomplish with our special day.

Adam
01/25/2013

We booked our wedding through Electa at the Naples Hilton. She was always promt and helpful with any questions that we had. We would highly recommend them for anyone looking to do a beach wedding in Naples.

Private User
2+ years ago

My wedding and reception were beautiful and ran flawlessly. The wedding coordinator, Electa, is a true professional and took care of all the little details. My wedding was a destination wedding and it went off without a hitch. The Hilton Naples knows how to deliver a gorgeous wedding.

2+ years ago

fantastic event professionally staged.They couldn't do enough for us.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Electa Saker the wedding coordinator at the Hilton was a pleasure to work with. She made the process very simple and truly listened to every detail I mentioned. She took my vision and made it come to life and transformed the ballroom into a page out of a fairy tale.
I recommend the Hilton as a wedding venue in Naples. The staff, service, setting, and food were all perfect. They offer a great package which relieves stress of many details.
Electa is the best, she is organized and truly cares about her brides.

Thank you Electa and everyone at Naples Hilton

Jeni
10/20/2012

Electa at the Hilton Naples is an excellent wedding planner! She is very organized, prompt, flexible, and willing to go out of her way to make any event as successful as possible. We truly enjoyed working with her!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Tara
10/13/2012

We recently had our wedding here at the Hilton Naples. Electa Saker was our event coordinator, and I cannot give her enough positive praises for the excellent work that she does. She was helpful throughout the whole planning process leading up to the day of our wedding (even helping with the bustle on my dress!).
I couldn’t be happier with our wedding. It is a moment that will be remembered by our family, friends, and by myself and my husband for years and years to come.
I would recommend this venue and Electa Saker to anyone looking for a fabulous Naples Beach wedding and reception!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Shawna
10/11/2012

Everything went so great and Electa was so helpful!!! So also gave me great referrals for our officiant, florist and DJ!!! Thank you so much for everything!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Kimberly
10/06/2012

I found the Naples Hilton to have the best value for a wedding venue in the Naples area. The Hilton was able to accomidate a large guest list which was one of the first things that limited my selection from other venues right away. I really liked how the wedding package included everything from drinks, food, cake, chair covers, dance floor,and two nights hotel stay; It really made planning easy and convenient. The food was delish from the butler passed cocktail hour to the dinner served from Shula's kitchen. My guests really enjoyed the open bar included in the package, however I was able to customize the number of hours to fit my budget.
Another thing that was really great about the Hilton was the 2 night stay in the suite. The suite served as a perfect area for the girls to get ready the day of the wedding. I hired hair and make-up to come in the morning; they were more than pleased with the space to work. The night of the wedding we were greeted by a bottle of champaign and chocolate strawberries with a note from our awesome wedding coordinator Electa!

I would definately recommend this venue for anyone who is looking for a resort type feel, but doesn't want to break the bank. The service is excellent and individualized. You are the only Bride and Groom booked for the weekend. I would book with the Hilton again!

Natalie Zizzo-Diedrich
08/10/2012

Let me just start by saying that Electa is amazing at what she does, which is everything! I was a bride that had a thousand other things going on (new job, moving) and wanted my dream wedding without having to hire a wedding planner, spend months planning the wedding, or going over my tight budget. We had 70 guests from out-of-town with our ceremony at a church and then had cocktail hour and the reception after at the Naples, Hilton. Electa and the Naples Hilton made all of my dreams come true and exceeded my expectations. Electa was willing to work with my budget and I truly believe that the Naples Hilton gives you the most value for your money without compromising on quality. I never once felt stressed during the wedding planning process and Electa was always there to remind me about the most important upcoming deadlines/dates. Everyone at our wedding says it was the best they had ever been to and are still raving about the food, cake, and amazing night we all had. Thanks Electa and Naples Hilton for making our wedding dreams come true!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
2+ years ago

Hilton Naples was outstanding !!!! We highly recommend it as a venue for any wedding or special event !!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Hilton was awesome...anything we needed- they were there...will miss emailing electa basically every day! Everyone is easy going, but very professional!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We worked with Electa and she was amazing from the very beginning! She never harrassed us to make a decision on choosing the Hilton but she always let us know that she was still around for any questions. I really appreciated this because some of the other location vendors we looked at harped us almost daily about making a decision. Once finalizing with Electa she helped us in every aspect of the planning. I actually had very little stress in planning my wedding! I will look back and think of it as an enjoyable time! She is very organized and remembers all the little details and actually cares about your day being exactly as you hoped. Our day was amazing and it's all thanks to Electa and the Hilton Naples. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have imagined better service than what the Hilton provided. Electa was amazing. She took care of every little detail and made sure our wedding went off seamlessly. The day was very relaxing and she made sure we didn't have to stress about anything. The beach where they have ceremonies was very beautiful and the officiant they hired was a perfect fit. The food and decorations were superb and the front desk was accomidating to our many requests and guests. I highly recommend the Hilton Naples for anyone who wants to do a destination wedding.