Hilton Naples

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Hilton was a beautiful place to get married. I chose the ceremony to be at the beach and the reception at the hotel but unfortunately the weather was bad so instead Ashley at the Hilton set up both my ceremony and my reception to take place in the Hilton. It looked really beautiful. Ashley was extremely helpful and made the whole process of getting married much easier. Would definitely recommend!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We personally worked with Ashley Sarlo, and we couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator. She did everything in her power to make our wedding day special and just how we wanted it to be. We can't sing her praises enough - she made our wedding even more special then we could have hoped.
The hilton in naples is a beautiful location, and they dress their ballroom up amazingly (not that its not beautiful to begin with)

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am more than happy with the service at the Hilton. Ashley did beyond what was expected. I don't know where to start. So accommodating! Anything you need they go above and bet on to help you with it. So organized. Friendly as can be. Quick to respond with the 1000's of questions over the phones and emails. There is no doubt in my mind that I would recommend this venue. The food is great! OMG! The food, the food... Fantastic. Everything was clean and top notch. Ashley, the event planner, thank you for everything. You were amazing and you made my wedding beyond what I expected it to be like. It was magical. Thank you so so much!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't have been happier with the decision to have our wedding at the Hilton Naples. They went above and beyond our expectations we and our guests had the time of our/their lives. We chose the Beautiful Beginnings and were very impressed with the inclusions in the package. Everything from the open bar, to the cake and to the complimentary nights in the bridal suite. The food was delicious, the ceremony was beautiful and our guests couldn't stop raving about it all. Ashley Sarlo was amazing and she was there every step of the way with graciousness and professionalism. We were able to personalize details of our ceremony and reception with everything that we wanted and imagined. Our wedding will be the talk of our friends and family for years to come. Thank you to everyone at the Hilton for making our wedding week so special and memorable.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley was amazing to work with! She was so helpful in planning the wedding but also incredible on my wedding day! She continuously checked in with me to make sure I was taken care of and to see if I needed anything!!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Carla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Hilton is flawless. Ashley is absolutely amazing. She accommodated the three special dishes that we had, was always friendly, and handled any and all issues that may have arisen that we still do not know about because she is that good. Everyone said what a beautiful venue it was and the food is delicious. The only disappointing part was when the wedding ended because we had such an exceptional time. Everyone is friendly and professional and truly cares about helping you. Every detail is handled beautifully.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley was absolutely wonderful to work with and the Hilton was the perfect venue. We had our ceremony at 8th Avenue and it was simply amazing! Ashley's patience and kindness was out of this world. She was so prompt with responding to my (many) emails/phone calls and was so accommodating. The reception in the ballroom was beautiful and I received SO many compliments on how great the food was! Thank you Ashley and everyone at the Hilton!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley Sarlo made our anniversary vow renewal ceremony a dream come true! She actually read our blog and went along with all my quirky ideas http://laritajohn.wordpress.com/. She really had no idea what she had gotten herself into when she was dealing with us! Her patience and kindness was awesome! Her customer service was exquisite. The Hotel which she said was being renovated, is really beautiful... very grand which made for wonderful pictures. We had our ceremony on April 18th at 8th Ave South, directly on the beach. The coordination of everything was perfect. Ashley gently prepared us for the possibility of rain, and was flexible with moving the time up to accommodate it. The staff let me send my own place settings a week in advance and use my own decorations. They worked around the clock to make sure everything was perfect for us and I let her choose my cake and it was so delicious. They were really good about verifying everything. The cocktail hour was at the pool and the guests loved the food at the reception. We chose buffet style. I only had 30 guests and the beach ceremony was so intimate and beautiful. The hotel staff and family made me and my guests feel sooo special. We were like VIPS. I will never forget the kindness, humility and graciousness of the staff and the Cooper Family. Thank you sooo much HIlton Naples for giving me and John the memories of a lifetime.

• Wedding: 04/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley and the Hilton team were awesome. Everything was flawless and everybody said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I highly recommend the Hilton!

• Wedding: 04/06/2014
Jill
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything about this venue was great. Their ceremony location is the best in the area. The staff was professional and extremely helpful. The setup and takedown for the ceremony and reception was outstanding. Everything looked spectacular and was done perfectly. The amount on inclusions on their wedding package has to be the best and best value in the area. No complaints at all!

• Flexibility: 5.0

The Naples Hilton Team is amazing and they helped make my wedding weekend a complete success. Ashley Sarlo is a wonderful asset and is there every step of the way to ensure not one single detail is missed. I am so happy to have chosen this venue for our wedding and would recommend it to anyone looking to get married in Naples.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely LOVED working with Ashley and her team! They were all very accommodating with whatever it was that we needed. The whole time we stayed in the Hilton we were greeted my name, even if we were just walking past the Front Desk. The day of the wedding went very smooth and Ashley and Haley played a HUGE part in that. Not only will I never forget my wedding, I will also never forget working with such a nice staff at the Hilton.

• Wedding: 11/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything with our wedding and reception was beyond what I ever could have hoped for thanks to Ashley and the staff at Hilton Naples. We had a gorgeous wedding and perfect reception. I'm still receiving comments from our guests regarding how great everything was. Ashley definitely helped reduce the stress of our big day.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perfect! That's what would sum up this review in one word. Ashley and her team were amazing. I had essentially zero stress my wedding day. When we booked in April for our November wedding were working with the previous Hilton coordinator who was excellent as well. When the transition from Electa to Ashley occurred, it was seamless. Ashley was receptive, responsive, professional, pleasant, and truly an expert of her profession. Everyone at the Hilton Naples were friendly and professional. Our venue was off site at the 8th ave South Park, the setting was incredible. We had the intimate wedding package which included the minister, floral arrangements, dinner, cocktails, and cake. All of this was excellent. The reception was fantastic, she arranged our pre-dinner cocktail party by the spa terrace at our request. Our day was perfect and it would not have happened without Ashley and her team!

Thank you Ashley and the Hilton Naples team!
Mr and Mrs Kaz
11/3/2013

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I begin??!! From Electa to Ashley every detail and idea I had for my dream day was fulfilled!! From the moment I met Ashley I knew I was in good hands. She is so organized and never got upset at the gazillion emails I sent! She was always available and had an answer to all our questions. The rehearsal dinner inspired by our honeymoon to Italy created by the chef was outstanding. Such a hit with our family that night. The day of my wedding was absolutely stress free. Ashley made sure that everything was picture perfect. The beach decorations, the vendors, she had it covered. The ceremony on the beach was exactly what we wanted...Breathless! The cocktail hour and reception...there are no words! People are still talking about how beautiful and romantic it was. From the food to the drinks (cake too!) no detail was spared. The service, food and accommodations were simply perfect! Thank you Hilton Naples Team for giving us our DREAM wedding...Everyone is still talking about it : )

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley & the Naples did an excellent job! My wedding was nearly perfect due to their hard work and professionalism. Their prices for a wedding beat any in town. The ballroom, lobby area for cocktail hour, and then pool area where our ceremony was held are all stunning. My vendors (photography and DJ) had worked there before, making it easy. The food by Shula's was outstanding! I would definitely recommend the Naples Hilton.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
239-659-3108
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards