Hilton Naples

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Ashley and the Hilton Naples team were a dream to work with! I planned my wedding from Pittsburgh sight unseen. Ashley handled everything perfectly! She is a true class act professional who cares about her clients. I felt like she truly wanted our wedding to be perfect. Every member of the Hilton team went above and beyond on our day. I had no complaints and many people said the ceremony (which ashley basically planned) and the food at the hotel were the best they had ever seen. My expectations were exceeded, and I am a picky person. I could not have asked for anything more from her or the Hilton on our wedding day. If you are considering booking ashley, just do it. The amount of money I saved by booking with the Hilton and getting Ashley was incredible compared to pricier venues in the area. I began telling vendors do whatever ashley thinks is best because I trusted her opinion and judgement that much. I understand the importance of these reviews because I relied on them for our wedding day entirely. Thank you to ashley and everyone at the Hilton from Liz and Lee!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding day was the most magical day of my life and I can't thank Ashley and the Hilton Naples enough for that. My husband and I got married on the 25th of July and we started planning with Ashley 14 months before hand. Despite planning so far ahead, Ashley made us feel like we were her top priority and she was always responsive, professional, and friendly. We toured the Hilton multiple times to help craft our vision for our wedding and Ashley even let us see a few weddings being set up so we could anticipate what our own wedding would look like. Ashley always had wonderful vendor recommendations and great ideas whenever we needed suggestions while planning (decor, ceremony, ect...). We opted to have our entire wedding inside since we knew it would rain (Florida in July...) and we don't regret it at all. Everything was absolutely perfect the day of our wedding, from the ceremony, to the reception each and every moment was what we had pictured and Ashley made that happen for us! The food was incredible and the wait staff was constantly making sure all of our needs were met. We also stayed two nights in the hotel and the rooms were clean, comfortable, and inviting! It was wonderful being able to work with Ashley, and I know she puts in as much time and effort in to each wedding she coordinates!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
kimberly
07/03/2015

Ashley Sarlo was always available to us for my daughters wedding and with a smile on her face. She handles everything with complete confidence. The Hilton was the perfect place for our daughters wedding The hotel was perfect for our family and guest. The wedding was perfect and beautiful!! The reception was perfect. We were extremely pleased with the food!! She provided us with a wonderful dj and videographer. I can not express how truly pleased we were with the wedding!!
Kimberly Prince

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Nicole
03/28/2015

Ashley and the Hilton team made our wedding so beautiful. Everything was beyond my expectations. I highly recommend the Hilton Naples for your wedding or special event.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Hilton Naples was everything I imagined for my beautiful wedding day. My guests had a great time, the staff was attentive and helpful and everything went as planned. To top things off my floral and decorator Dream Occasions Studio made everything just as I imagined. I was also lucky to have one truly best photographers in Florida Alfredo from Couture Bridal Photography from Fort Lauderdale. So my day went without a hitch at the best venue for a wedding, that was decorated amazingly and I have the memories of my wedding day with amazing photography from the best in photography. I recommend the Hilton Naples, Dream Occasions Studio and Couture Bridal Photography for anyone planning a wedding in the Naples area and definitely Dream Occasions and Couture Bridal Photography for any wedding anywhere!

Alison
03/07/2015

Ashley was amazing!!! She really helped me with everything and made this whole wedding process easy and enjoyable. Trevor was also a huge help to me and my family during our stay. Thank you so much to everyone for making our wedding such a wonderful and memorable experience!!!

Stephanie
01/31/2015

My husband and I had our destination wedding here on January 31, 2015. We cannot even begin to describe how perfect it was. Ashley Sarlo is absolutely amazing! The first time we spoke I had 100 questions. Ashley answered them all with great detail and enthusiasm. She provided answers to questions I had not even thought of! She did all of this with excitement and kindness. Throughout the three months we had planning Ashley was ALWAYS available to answer questions and she was extremely organized! She kept track of every detailed and made the process stress free and easy! She kept me informed and on track. Upon arriving at the Hilton we welcomed by the amazing staff who went out of their way to make our stay special. We met Ashley and she walked us through all the details and time line for our wedding and reception. She took care of planning the ceremony site at 8th Ave South and transportation to and from. Our reception was outside on the pool Terrace... Both sites were breathtaking! Ashley was always five steps ahead of us and knew what we needed before we did! I recommend to any couple looking to get married in Naples, the only person you need to help you is Ashley Sarlo. Thanks to Ashley and the Hilton Naples my husband and I had the perfect wedding day, and memories to last a lifetime!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Lori
01/24/2015

Ashley was so wonderful to work with and the rest of the staff were great also! We had a beautiful Wedding reception at the Hilton Naples and would highly recommend this venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am from Kansas and had my wedding on 12/13/14 through the Hilton Naples in Florida. The Hilton had great reviews through wedding wire which helped sell me on planning to have my wedding there. I could not have picked a better place to have our wedding! Ashley is absolutely wonderful and made everything stress free for my husband and I! She was always quick to answer my questions and helped make the planning process very easy. The day of my wedding went perfectly - from the detail of the flowers on my arch during my ceremony to the beautiful decor and layout of our reception. Everything was beautifully displayed and the food was awesome! My guests are still raving about the food! :) Ashley and the Hilton Naples did beyond amazing for our wedding! I would HIGHLY recommend the HIlton Naples for a wedding ceremony and reception and I give nothing but great and the highest reviews and ratings for Ashley and the Hilton! Even my family and wedding guests are still talking about how great the wedding was! Definitely consider having your wedding through the Hilton if you are planning to get married in Naples!!!

Services Used: Catering
Erin
12/06/2014

We got married 12/6/14 at Hilton Naples and it was beyond PERFECT!! We are from IL so with this being a destination wedding it could have been stressful to plan our special day from afar but little did we know we were working with an expert! :) Ashley truly was so wonderful to work with, she was always available to answer any questions we had, she made amazing suggestions and she made sure our day went smoothly! The food at our rehearsal dinner and at our wedding was SO delicious; we still have guests that talk about how great the food was! I would definitely suggest the Hilton Naples to family and friends. Aaron and I would like to thank Ashley & the staff for making our special weekend in Naples so wonderful!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Hilton was a beautiful place to get married. I chose the ceremony to be at the beach and the reception at the hotel but unfortunately the weather was bad so instead Ashley at the Hilton set up both my ceremony and my reception to take place in the Hilton. It looked really beautiful. Ashley was extremely helpful and made the whole process of getting married much easier. Would definitely recommend!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We personally worked with Ashley Sarlo, and we couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator. She did everything in her power to make our wedding day special and just how we wanted it to be. We can't sing her praises enough - she made our wedding even more special then we could have hoped.
The hilton in naples is a beautiful location, and they dress their ballroom up amazingly (not that its not beautiful to begin with)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
1+ year ago

I am more than happy with the service at the Hilton. Ashley did beyond what was expected. I don't know where to start. So accommodating! Anything you need they go above and bet on to help you with it. So organized. Friendly as can be. Quick to respond with the 1000's of questions over the phones and emails. There is no doubt in my mind that I would recommend this venue. The food is great! OMG! The food, the food... Fantastic. Everything was clean and top notch. Ashley, the event planner, thank you for everything. You were amazing and you made my wedding beyond what I expected it to be like. It was magical. Thank you so so much!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
1+ year ago

We couldn't have been happier with the decision to have our wedding at the Hilton Naples. They went above and beyond our expectations we and our guests had the time of our/their lives. We chose the Beautiful Beginnings and were very impressed with the inclusions in the package. Everything from the open bar, to the cake and to the complimentary nights in the bridal suite. The food was delicious, the ceremony was beautiful and our guests couldn't stop raving about it all. Ashley Sarlo was amazing and she was there every step of the way with graciousness and professionalism. We were able to personalize details of our ceremony and reception with everything that we wanted and imagined. Our wedding will be the talk of our friends and family for years to come. Thank you to everyone at the Hilton for making our wedding week so special and memorable.

Carla
06/14/2014

Ashley was amazing to work with! She was so helpful in planning the wedding but also incredible on my wedding day! She continuously checked in with me to make sure I was taken care of and to see if I needed anything!!

1+ year ago

The Hilton is flawless. Ashley is absolutely amazing. She accommodated the three special dishes that we had, was always friendly, and handled any and all issues that may have arisen that we still do not know about because she is that good. Everyone said what a beautiful venue it was and the food is delicious. The only disappointing part was when the wedding ended because we had such an exceptional time. Everyone is friendly and professional and truly cares about helping you. Every detail is handled beautifully.