Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/White Marsh

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at the Hilton have helped me so much with making sure my wedding will be exactly how I want it to be. if I have a question I know the answer within a hour or so.

• Wedding: [Private]
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend this as a venue consideration. The entire staff was extremely helpful and made the entire process easy!

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danielle and Stacy were amazing to work with. They were quick to respond and they did everything possible to make changes to the details and to make everything be to our specifications. They provided us a free night's stay and had our champagne and chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us in our room after the reception. They thought of every detail. As Stacy said "your party is my party" and he certainly meant it. He checked in with all the guests to make sure everyone was ok. Our wedding reception was everthing we had hoped it would be and more. I would highly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn for your reception.

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
Services Used: Catering, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding and reception both took place at the Hilton Garden Inn-White Marsh. The food was great and everyone was raving about it. The room looked perfect. Stacey was wonderful to work with and made very helpful suggestions to ensure our day was perfect....and it was.

• Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have asked for a better staff to help us carry out our special day! The food was amazing and the entire hotel was amazingly receptive to all of our guests needs!

• Wedding: 10/15/2010
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We enjoyed having our wedding reception at Hilton Garden Inn White Marsh. The staff was very professional, and our event went off without a hitch! =)

• Wedding: 06/26/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at the Hilton Garden Inn was very friendly. Each person met with me to go over the plans and make sure they set everything up the way that we envisioned it. Everything was perfect I would recommend this location to anyone.

• Wedding: 09/12/2009
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
410-427-0600
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards