HiLite Studios

4.7
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Mike did everything he could to accomidate a elopement on the beach in long island. His staff was personable and fun and everyone raved about how nice our photographer was. His packages were adjusted to our needs and the pictures are absolutly amazing. I Cannot say enough about how wonderful this business is. If you need a photographer please check these guys out.

Services Used: Photography, Travel

Hi.

me an my wife got married on valentines day 2015 and we used hilite studios for our wedding pictures. AWESOME pics! these guys did EVERYTHING we asked for with like no hesitation. they even drove with us to the hospital so we could take some pics with my grandma in bed! the price was just what they said it would be the pics were too! we even got our finished albums an stuff already! we would recommend these guys to anyone who needs professional pics!

Services Used: Photography

Great Value Packages Excellent and very Knowledgeable and very professional there awesome guys And make your Day A Perfect one to remember .. thanks again .. Amazing Photography work and value and Video

Services Used: Photography, Videography

LOVED these brothers!!!!!! They were absolutely amazing! My wedding photos are beautiful along with my albums! Everyone compliments how wonderful the pictures are!!! I recommend them to anyone who asks!! Will be using them and no one else!!!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Thank you Allen for the special care that you gave me and my husband. You showed my guest the up most professionalism.

Private User
1+ year ago

Thank you to Hilite studios for outstanding job on our special day. Photographer showed up on time and really went to work making sure we got all the photos we needed throughout the day, from start to finish. We already got our proofs back and they came out excellent, and all at a very reasonable price when other photographers were quoting us so much more. This studio is a great bargain!Thank you Mike and staff!

Magdala
09/08/2013

Best service ever and professionalism was key.

Private User
1 Review
2+ years ago

i dont know where to start , my experience with hi lite studios was amazing from star to finish!!!, it began by speaking to mike . he was very pleasant and easy going !, he answered all my questions and concerns . we had diane as our photographer she was just absolutely amazing !!! she listened to every detail i had asked for . hi lite studio made my wedding day, a day to remember ! thank you hi lite studios!! :)

Services Used: Photography

Jim who was our photographer on our wedding was absolutely amazing. He was so patient every step of the way. He was not pushy and made taking pictures so relaxing. Last minute I wanted to take pictures on the beach and he allowed us to take that time. Everyone raved about how professional they were and the pictures came out great.
Christine and Gavin

Services Used: Photography

HiLite studios was a great choice for my wedding. We had Mike for our special day and I could not have been happier. He new how to calm me down keep me at ease. He was also very patient with my family and friends (which can be hard at times). He always had a smile on his face and kept saying how excited he was to be there. It is 3 weeks later and he called saying he rushed my proofs because he was so excited to see the outcome and wants me to see them. I highly recommend using HiLite for your photography. They also supply many packages to make it easy. There prices are great!!!!

Services Used: Photography

I used hilite studios for my wedding photography and videography and they were amazing! Starting almost a year before my wedding I met with mike and he was fantastic every step of the way. Answering all my questions addressing all my concerns and making me feel comfortable with every detail. I couldn't have asked for anything better

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I just wanted to let you know that Jim our photographer did a FANTASTIC job! We were more than pleased with his work. He was very courteous and got the job done while staying on schedule. What more could we ask for? He was great! We are 100% satisfied!! Thanks so much!!”-

Services Used: Photography

I am absolutely amazed by the professionalism of the staff and the quality of the photos! Mike was amazing! We got our pictures SUPER fast! My friend has been married for 5 years and used another company (Velvet Studios) for their photos and she STILL hasn't received them! If you want a really great experience and beautiful pictures of your day I would go with HiLite Studios!!

Services Used: Photography

HiLite Studios provided the photographer for my wedding this past weekend and I could not be happier with the service. We hit a few bumps in the road trying to obtain permits for a difficult location in Long Island City. Mike worked tirelessly to prepare the necessary paper work and make my wedding dream come true. We were able to obtain the permits just in the nick of time and I was already ecstatic. Fast forward to the actual wedding day...my photographer DON was a godsend. He was simply incredible. The morning of the wedding, the groomsmen and groom were scattered around the hotel dillydallying and I was very concerned that we were going to be late. Don basically rounded up all of them and helped them get ready!! He rode with my in the limo and helped prep me for the day. i felt like he was my very own wedding coordinator as well as photographer. When our best man forgot the rings and had to go back to the hotel, Don kept my tiger mother under control and kept the whole bridal party calm.
He was everywhere and captured every moment. I cannot express how pleased I was with Don. When Mike said that he was giving us one of the best, I thought that maybe he said that about all of the photographers, but it is so true, Don truly is the best.

Thank you hilite for making my wedding so incredibly memorable!!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Very easy to work with. Friendly staff, especially Mike and very professional. Beautiful pictures - so lifelike. Reasonably priced and accommodating to our needs!!

Thank you so much!!

Alison and Joe Puntino

Services Used: Photography, Videography

My wife and I were shopping around for wedding photogs, came across HiLite Studios. After speaking with Mike we knew we found our photographers. Jim was our photgrapher & a true professional, we are looking at our proofs & are more than pleased with their work. HiLite was more than willing to listen to our suggestions(beach shots). They offer good package deals. We have no regrets on choosing them, I would highly recommend them to my friends and family. Mike & Jim, Thank You.
Dan & Eds married 10/06/11