Hidden Beauty

Hidden Beauty

Mobile hair and Make-Up artistry and air brush Spa Services!

Mobile

(4.7 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am an Event Planner/Coordinator and sometimes it is hard for me to find a vendor to stick with for every event but with Stacy and Hidden Beauty that is not the case. I know I can rely on Stacy for any event and any time. Stacy and her staff are AMAZING. I ABSOLUTELY recommend her to any bride that is looking to look absolutely stunning on her wedding day and is looking for beautiful hair and makeup services. Stacy is your go to person!

• Wedding: 01/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Jill for my hair and makeup on the day of my wedding! I put in hair extensions and had a simple half up do and silver/purple makeup. Jill was great and made me feel very comfortable that morning. Everything went very well! The only thing is that I didn't do a trial run so on the day of I had some one smooth out the transition of colors on my eyelids after Jill was gone (but that's because I changed my mind). I would definitely recommend Jill for any bride. Very responsive, very nice!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
3.1/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Okay, so I hate the fact that I even have to write this. I previously reviewed Jill and the company (Stacey) for my January 20, 2013 wedding. My review was very positive but since that time, they have shown a great amount of rudeness and just bad professionalism so I'm needing to revise... to say the least. In terms of quality and all of that, my review still stands as being very positive. However, a month after my wedding, they finally decided to cash my check... as a company that serves BRIDES they show know that many brides will combine bank accounts with their husbands by within a month of the wedding. So, of course the check does not go through, they call up my wedding planner telling her how the check is bad and requiring that we send a check and cover the fee from the bank. At this point, I'm super annoyed, I send another check the next day to CA to Jill at the address provided by Stacey. A week later, my wedding planner gets a nasty phone call about how she still hasn't gotten the check from me and pretty much says that I'm trying to rip her off. The wedding planner looks at her texts, the address provided to me to send the check ends up having the wrong apartment number... the neighbor allegedly doesn't have it. I'm told I need to cancel the check ($40 fee from my bank... for the second time because they allegedly didn't get my first downpayment) and have my wedding planner HAND DELIVER the money to them because she needs to pay bills the next day. What???? If you need to pay bills so badly, why are you waiting a month to cash my check. What a headache... totally unprofessional and I can't believe a month and a half after my wedding I had to still deal with this type of stuff.

Hidden Beauty responded with the following comments:

I'm truly sorry for the miss- understanding,
This has never happened before....
Since the check went to Jill the stylist, it was out of my control. I received a phone call from Jill, the stylist saying the check bounced. Which wasn't written by me, so all i could do was follow up. Lessoned learned, i will never let a check go directly to any stylist in the future.

• Wedding: 01/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacy did my makeup for my wedding, along with my maid of honor and my mom. She was so professional and gave me the exact look I wanted! I would highly recommend her and her team to anyone :)

• Wedding: 01/12/2013
Jaime
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perfect! I got so many compliments on my hair and make up! Fast, professional, friendly, plain awesome! Could not be happier! Thank you Stacey!

• Wedding: 02/12/2012
Marian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacy and Lynn were amazing!!! You guys made my day!!!!! I felt like a million dollars for my wedding day thanks to you both.

• Wedding: 10/02/2011
Anne Marie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacy and her team are AMAZING!!! She did makeup and hair for our daughter's wedding and everyone looked beautiful. She listens to what you want, makes sure you are comfortable through the whole process.
In addition to "day of" services, Stacy checks in with you prior to make sure everything is on track and offers to help. On "day of" we never felt rushed and Stacy even stayed and help my daughter get dressed and took some of the BEST pics of the day!
My daughter (the bride) looked so beautiful and natural. We have had so many comments about her hair and makeup!
Stacy is now my "go to" for any event where I want to look FABULOUS!
Thank you Stacy!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maria did a wonderful job in doing my hair on the trail run and on my wedding day. Every one complemented on my hair and it made feel beautiful and super happy with my hair-do. I would totally recommend Hidden Beauty to do anyone's hair for a very special day.

• Wedding: 06/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hidden Beauty is so awesome! They graciously provided their services for our Women of Inspiration Afternoon Tea. They did hair tinsling, hand massages, and henna tattoos for the guests at our fundraiser for Shane's Inspiration, a non-profit whose vision is to create a bias-free world for children with disabilities through their inclusive playgrounds and programs. It was an awesome afternoon for all our guests. The ladies loved the services that Hidden Beauty provided. Thank you so much Stacy, Cynthia and Diana! Hidden Beauty Girls Rock! With gratitude, Marci Moran :-)

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had another mobile manicure party scheduled for my daughters when, two days before the date, they cancelled! I found Hidden Beauty online, and the wonderful Stacey talked me through my options, the different pricing, and the day of my party, I had a manicurist AND a glitter tattoo artist! My girls had a blast, their friends loved the tattoos and getting their nails done, and it was all at a great price. Will totally use Hidden Beauty in the future!!

• Wedding: 06/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I begin? I was volunteered to plan my brother's wedding. I was always interested in event planning, so I was given the opportunity to take my interest to the next level. I started the planning process by looking for a Hair & Make-Up Vendor. I came across Hidden Beauty! I talked to Stacy and compared prices with other vendors. First off, Stacy was extremely nice and friendly. After talking over the details, which were many, I hired Stacy and her Hidden Beauty team, on behalf of my brother and his, now, wife, for their wedding. While preparing for my brother's wedding I was also asked to plan my brother's best friend's engagement, which was before the wedding. As soon I was given the go, I called Stacy, talked over details, and eventually hired her and her Hidden Beauty team for the Engagement. Through the many phone calls placed to Stacy, I felt that I could trust her. The day of the engagement quickly came and it was time to get the show on the road. Stacy sent over her team member Maria. Maria did an AMAZING job. Marian the Bride to Be was extremely happy with the outcome of Maria's work. She received several compliments on her hair and make-up. After the engagement I was relieved that one event was down and there was one more left. Stacy called me about every week or so to make sure that I was cool, calm and collected. The time for the wedding has arrived! After talking to Stacy and absolutely loving her, I was super excited to meet her. I felt like she was part of my family. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch! Everything was perfect! Hair was perfect! Make-Up was perfect! The day of the wedding I was an emotional WRECK!!! But just as Stacy promised, my make-up stayed on and lasted until I washed it off. Stacy made these experiences more memorable then they already were. There are no words or actions that I can say or do that will show my gratitude, my thankfulness, and appreciation toward Stacy and her team. I would HIGHLY suggest for anyone to hire Stacy for any event. SHE IS AMAZING!!!!! LOVE HER TO DEATH!!!! Thank you Stacy!!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just used Hidden Beauty for my daughter's 11th Birthday Party. We had a slumber party with 9-eleven year-old girls. We had manicures and pedicures done and the girls had a BLAST. The hidden beauty team was very professional and excellent with kids. They accomodated all of their many requests with enthusiasm and cheerfulness. The birthday girl enjoyed herself so much and we got compliments and sincere thanks from all the guests. Thanks again Hidden Beauty! Next time I'm booking the party for the adults!

Hidden Beauty responded with the following comments:

Yes the adults great Idea. We are ready when you are, we can even provide a bartender whahooo!

• Wedding: 07/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow! What can I say! My daughter was so busy with all of the details of her wedding and asked me to help her find someone to come to her to do her make-up the day of the big event!! I found Hidden Beauty on the internet and called Stacy. She was so wonderful. Though unable to come all from Woodland Hills to Santa Barbara, on extremely short notice, she immediately went to work researching someone from her team, made many phone calls to find someone for us!! The last phone call was to me! She had found someone that would come to our venue, the day of the ceremony! Our "wedding party" was just my daughter!! The woman that came was lovely! She did a beautiful job and my daughter was thrilled. Thanks a million to Stacy and Hidden Beauty for being so nice, professional and accommodating. I would highly recommend Hidden Beauty to anyone wanting to ensure beautiful make-up for any special event. Thanks again to all, your service was amazing!

• Wedding: 04/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

really great expederience make up was flawless all night!

• Wedding: 03/27/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

For my daughter's sixteenth birthday slumber party, I hired Hidden Beauty to provide makeup services to the girls. There prices were reasonable and the service was great. Not only did they use high-end products, they were equipped with airbrushing, consultation tips, and lashes for all the girls.

The setup and cleanup was quick and easy and they were on time. Thanks again Hidden Beauty. I would definitely use you again.

• Wedding: 09/19/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hidden Beauty was great to work with during my wedding. From the moment I booked them for my big day, Stacy kept in touch with me throughout the whole process. She let me know she was ready and excited about the upcoming date. My hair and makeup artist came to my house on the day of the event and she was on time and very professional. I would HIGHLY reccommend Hidden Beauty for your wedding beauty needs.

• Wedding: 06/13/2009