Hess Events & Entertainment

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
05/09/2015

Hess Events & Entertainment were a blast to work with for our wedding at Palm Island Resort in Cape Haze, FL. Their music portal made it easy to make a playlist prior to the wedding and Randy was amazing at keeping all reception events on time. I spent a lot of time on the music for the ceremony and reception and he made all my wishes come true. He even let me grab a mic and sing a rendition of one of my favorite songs. He was also able to accommodate all of our guests requests. Many of my guests complimented that the music was fantastic, and the dance floor was packed all night. I look forward to being able to work with Hess Events & Entertainment for any and all parties in the future.

Services Used: DJ

Fantastic to work with! Great prices! Loved the Photo Booth and our guests did too!

Services Used: Photography

Randy and his wife were great. He played great dance music that everyone could enjoy and didn't offend even the most sensitive people in my family. He did a great job announcing the speeches and every event exactly on time and even responded to my non-verbal cues perfectly. Our wedding was SUPER fun and the night went REALLY smoothly largely thanks to Randy and his wonderful wife.

Hess Events & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Taylor,

Thank you again for choosing us for your wedding entertainment and the great comments. I am sorry to see that we only got 4 stars on responsiveness and value. I thought we did a great job responding to emails and late night calls given the time difference in Alaska. We appreciate everything our military families do and I thought giving you the ceremony and second setup for free and taking an additional $100.00 off was a great value. I will follow up with you to see what we could have done different to earn the 5 stars as we strive to be the best.

Randy and Lori
Hess Events and Entertainment

Bobby & Jennifer
11/22/2014

Randy and his wife were great! We had a wonderful wedding. My groom and I, our parents and children were all at ease to enjoy and relax as Randy coordinated with the event staff and kept the evening on track. It enabled us to just relax and enjoy the celebration!

Recently Married

We used Hess Events as the DJ for our wedding. He was great! He played good dancing music which kept all of the guests were up and dancing all night. He was also extremely professional and kept the right pace going for the wedding. My husband and I have very different tastes in music and he was able to integrate the two styles together perfectly. He also had cute games he played that kept the night fun! I highly recommend him!

Recently Married

Thank you, Randy and Lori. You made the day extra special.

Brandy
10/25/2014

Very professional, super great DJ! Very well prepared

Services Used: DJ

Hess Events and Entertainment did an amazing job at our reception. They made planning our reception so smooth and worry free. We used their planning sheets and they followed all of our music selections.

They were always easy to reach, returned all phone calls and were completely adaptable to our needs both before and during the reception.

We would highly recommend Hess Events and Entertainment for your next event.

Services Used: DJ

Awesome! Randy is more than "just a DJ". He DJ'd/MC'd my niece's wedding and from the moment I first inquired about his services he began providing resources and suggestions immediately without the "high pressure sales pitch" I received from so many other DJ's. I couldn't have been happier with his friendly and professional demeanor, pro gear, clean, compact setup, and seemingly endless music selections to fit a wide variety of tastes. He listened to what we wanted and gave us that and so much more. Randy's flexibility to switch gears at a moment's notice and keen observational skills kept the evening going without a hitch. I can't recommend him highly enough to anyone looking for "more than just a DJ". Very happy to have found him to provide the entertainment for my niece's wedding.

Services Used: DJ

I was so nervous about hiring a DJ because I heard horror stories about DJs doing their own "mixes" and what they wanted! NOT TWIN DJs! Randy and Lori made my day go so smoothly and did everything that I wanted to do! They met with me on several occasions and I felt so comfortable with them! It was great to get to know my DJ ahead of time and not the day of the event! They worked with my vendors ahead of the event and my vendors were talking about how they were so professional and wanted to work with them again! Randy's wife made sure everything was taking place when it was scheduled or if I wanted changes she was on top of it and made sure Randy knew of them immediately! My guests were amazed at Randy's music selection! He had everything they requested! My Reception was not like any other Reception that I had been too! Randy had so many ideas to make my day unforgettable! My guests were raving about how they had never seen some of the things that we did at my Reception! Randy even stepped in to do the entertainment for my Ceremony when the vendors I hired didn't even show up! TWIN DJ's are amazing. Randy and his wife, Lori are a great team! I have never seen a DJ go above and beyond like TWIN DJs! Thank you!!

Services Used: DJ

Twin DJ's was the absolute best! They were responsive and go above and beyond what is required of them. They are so helpful and did anything I needed. My guests have been raving for weeks about them! They really lead the party and kept things moving. There was never an awkward lull with them.

Gregory
07/11/2013

Randy did a great and we couldnt have been happier!

Hess Events & Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be part of your special day. We enjoyed working with you, your family and friends! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together.

2+ years ago

Randy was great!! The night went on without a hitch and the music was perfect.

Kathy
06/22/2013

Randy did a great job!!! He was professional, friendly and very easy to work with...

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Twin Dj's did an awesome job at my wedding! Everything I hoped for! They had everyone dancing all night, and played any requests that my guests had! Everybody has been telling me how much fun they had!!!! Randy is great to work with! Very helpful and accommodating! :)

Stephanie
05/05/2013

Twin DJs are awesome! Very professional. They didn't treat us as another client, they treated us like we were friends. We planned our wedding in Sarasota but the chapel canceled our wedding so we planned our wedding here in Daytona beach. Twin DJs were more than willing to work with us and travel to us. They took the time to get to know us, and they always responded very quickly. I absolutely loved their services, Randy has a great personality and his wife is an absolute sweetheart. They are an awesome team! Thank you both for an amazing ceremony and reception! !