Henri’s Cloud Nine Prom Dresses and Bridal Gowns

Henri’s Cloud Nine Prom Dresses and Bridal Gowns

Favorite
Minerva, OH
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Flexibility
2.8
[Private]
1.0

I was in the store looking for a prom dress and I can not believe they have $300-$1000 dresses just thrown all over the place, beads falling off of every single dress. I knew when I walked in the store I would not purchase a dress from there. The bottoms of the dresses had all been stepped on because there was no where to walk. The people working were very fake and seemed to only care about a sale, not about finding you a dress you love and feel comfortable wearing. The owners were also very rude. The way they just threw around thousand dollar dresses gives me the impression they would do the same with wedding dresses. I drove 2 hours to come to this store and I will not make the same mistake again.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I ordered two dresses, a sherri hill dress and a tony bowls dress. I have ordered many dresses from many different websites, I have never experience such an amazing place with such nice and polite staff. The service was quick and A rated, dresses were excellent quality. Very satisfied!!

Recently Married

I got my wedding dress from Henri's & our bridesmaids dresses too! The associate that helped me look for dresses the first time I was there was the one that brought out the dress I ended up choosing. Getting alterations done there was reasonable as well. I loved my dress shopping experience here!

Recently Married

I would highly recommend Henri's to anyone shopping for a prom/bridal dress! I've been here for a few HS dances and everyone was so helpful! Some people that stood out were Jordan, Jake, Maria and Morgan. But again, the entire staff was great. Reasonable prices & the best dresses around!

0.7

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I recently orders a Bridesmaid dress from Henri's over the phone. I paid in full at the time of the order. I live in Texas and we discussed this since I was calling in my measurements. I was told the dress would be sent to me. When I thought I should be receiving the dress I called Henri's and was told the dress was at the shop in Columbus and had been for weeks. Surprised that I was not notified and the dress was not sent to me I responded that I would need this dress overnighted or at least 2 day shipped to have time to alter it and it's only fair Henri's covers the cost because they did not ship it to me as planned or notify me the dress was in. Next, I spoke with a manger named JOSH. I have never been spoken to so rudely in my life. He blamed me for it not being shipped and told me I was obviously a problematic customer because there were 17 notes on the account. (I only called one time to ask if it was possible to get a smaller size because I suffered a miscarriage and ordered the dress thinking I would be 5 months pregnant, when I was told no, I said I understand). When asked why I wasn't notified the dress was in he said that it was the bride's job even though I was the customer. I explained that I would not have time to alter the dress if he sent it regular shipping and he argued with me and said he shouldn't help me at all because of my bad attitude. I asked if I could speak with his boss and he told me he was the President, owner and CEO. I have a feeling this is not the case. He said he would ship it regular shipping and cover the cost (however the website says free shipping over $100) so I don't think he should get credit for that. I'm sure he will respond and say I just want something for free but that is not the case I just wanted the dress in time and to fit me so a huge dress wasn't yet another reminder that I lost a baby. I am leaving for the wedding in two days and I still do not have the dress. RUN AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!

0.9

DO NOT- I REPEAT- DO NOT buy a dress from Henri’s! They say their dresses are by these designers but I have been told by a reliable source that they are knock offs. That’s why they can work with you on the price like that! There’s even a story in the paper of them going to court when a zipper broke on a bride’s dress while trying it on! They wouldn’t replace the dress. Don’t say you weren’t warned…

1+ year ago
0.1

I should have read these reviews after purchasing from this store. If you want problems then this is the place to buy from. All the excuses you see on most of these reviews are exactly what Henri's stands for.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to Henri's when I was in town visiting my parents in OH. Henri's was the place where I purchased many of my prom dresses in HS, so it was a no-brainer that I would look there for my wedding dress. The first dress I found was the dress I bought (a beaded mori lee mermaid cut dress). I worked with Danielle in the store and she was amazing! I live in DC, so I was concerned about having my dress shipped to me, and she made sure everything arrived in a timely manner. She was also great with my parents who bought my dress in setting up a payment plan to pay it off.

Henris had a fantastic selection of dresses. I also looked in DC and honestly, the dress I bought was a million times prettier than anything I saw in the high-end boutiques here and cost a FRACTION of the price.

Anonymous
2+ years ago
2.5

I had to wait 20 minutes even though I had an appointment, then one girl called in her sizes and paid over the phone and they lost the paperwork, and then the prices on extra items were extremely high! Once the lady was able to help us, she was really nice. They dont offer sales and prices were very high! They also charged us all shipping even though they were one order and being shipped to the store! An extra $20 each person!

0.0

Future Brides:

Please, please, please listen to this recommendation.

I purchased my bridal dress and 7 bridesmaids dresses at Henri's Cloud Nine. Never again will I step foot in that store. Here is my story:

1. I purchased a beautiful dress from Henris. I had to call the store in order A YEAR later to see if my dress had come in yet. I was told that my dress had come in months ago, and they were not sure why I wasn't notified.

2. I took my MOH to Henris to shop for bridesmaids dresses for my 7 girls. We found I dress that we loved and would compliment each girls unique figure. When we were there I was asked if I wanted to try on my dress that was currently being stored in the shop. I tried it on, and it was perfect. I was not ready to bring my dress home yet, so I asked them to continue to store it for me, I was told that this was not a problem.

3. I called into Henri's to make an appt to come in with my mom to try on my dress for her, and bring it home with us. I was told that there was a $25 dollar fee to try on MY DRESS. That is ridiculous. I was furious, complained, and had that fee removed.

4. When I went into the store with my mom for our appointment, I was told that they could not find my dress. It took them 30 MINUTES to find it, stating that it wasnt where it was supposed to be.

5. Before my bridesmaid dress order was sent in, I called the store because I was worried about the dress sizes that we were ordering. Measurements were taken, and my girls were told what dress size they were ordering for them. Not once, but twice two of my girls called to ask about their sizes, and they were told that I didn't show up in their system, and they had no idea who I was or that I had 7 open orders with the store. Needless to say, I called and wanted to know what the problem was. They flat out lied to me and told me that on both accounts, this was incorrect.

6. I was told that the sizes the girls ordered were the correct sizes for their measurements, and if there was a problem it would be fixed immediately. So we put the order in. For example, one of my girls usually wears a size 0, was ordered a size 4, and another usually wears a size 8, was ordered a size 14. HUGE DIFFERENCES!

7. Again, I had to call in to the store to see if my bridesmaid dresses were in, and was told yes they are in, didn't you receive a call, and again, i said no.

8. My future sister-in-law lives in NJ and asked if we could make an appointment to pick up her dress separate from the other girls because she was going to be in town for only 1 weekend. SO I made an appt with Henris. We showed up and were told that THEY MISPLACED MY BRIDESMAID DRESSES. It took them a good 15 minutes to find them.

9. After my bridal shower the rest of my bridesmaids and I went to Henris with an appointment to pick up their dresses. 6 out of 7 of them were at least 4-5 sizes too big. I knew this was going to happen. My one friend that usually wears an 8, and was ordered the 14, was literally standing in the bridal shop with the bottom half of her dress on, and a strapless bra. Zipped, the dress was completely falling off her. Granted- we were furious. We were treated like garbage, and as if we were incompetent. I was outraged, and the owner of the store came up to talk to us. Not only was he rude, but also very outspoken. I will never step foot into Henris Cloud nine again. They would not fix our problem, treated us like crap, and disrespected each and every one of us.

Henris Cloud Nine is the WORST bridal boutique I have ever been too. There is absolutely no level of service offered, and the level of UNPROFESSIONALISM is unbelievable.

Save yourself, and your bridal party the stress that you dont deserve, and go somewhere else where you will be treated with respect and dignity.

I even believe that a 0.0/5.0 is too high of a rating.

0.7

BRIDES BEWARE!!! SAVE YOURSELF DO NOT GOT TO THIS STORE!! Horrible service! I wouldn t even give them 1 star but it wont let me give them negative. I ordered my wedding dress in October, 8 months before my wedding. I was told by my consultant that it would only be 3-4 months since I was ordering a gown from their house line Luvit. After 4 months I called to check and was told it would ship the next week and I would have my gown the the middle of the month. This is what I was told for the next 3 months! The last being in April and it would be in by the middle of May, my wedding is June 30. We then decided it was time to talk to the manager. Danielle talked to my mother & said she would personally check on it. The next day she never called back, every time we called the store they told us she was busy & could not speak to us but would call before they closed at 6. When called at 5:55 the receptionist Char told me to stop calling and bothering her and we would get a call before close! When Danielle finally called around 7, she finally admitted that my dress came in back in January but was wrong so they sent it back with a rush & when she called the designer no one knew where my dress was and could not guarantee I would have a dress by my wedding date. THEY LOST MY WEDDING DRESS!!!! I will never refer any one to that place, EVER!

0.0

hernri's is horrible. i ordered my prom dress from here, it was beautiful but they were so unprofessional.I ended up getting my money back, i tell you now to never ever buy from here. you will regret it i promise. best thing i can tell you is to look else where!!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, jr. bridesmaid dress and flower girl dress from Henri's. I must say, I would not have bought them with out Amber. Amber was great to work with. I must say, I wasn't too impressed with anyone else there. Amber always updated me on the status of everything and was great to work with the whole time. She was very nice and would always give me her honest opinion. She made great suggestions and was very helping.

Carla
08/19/2011
2.6

I wish I had read these reviews before we purchased my daughter's wedding gown here. Our salesperson was very helpful and patient on our initial visit. But like someone else mentioned, we received a letter stating the dress had arrived and we only had 10 days to come in and do the inspection. This is a store that is in the middle of nowhere (2 hour drive each way) and they wanted us to come in during the week. Thankfully they made an exception and allowed us to come on the weekend. After we ordered the dress we found it in another bridal store closer to home for $100 less so I asked about a price adjustment and was told they would not do one after the purchase, only before. Shame on me for not price shopping first. Brides, be aware that the same gown can vary in price depending on the store. DO NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT AND SAY "YES TO THE DRESS" while you are in the store. Go home, sleep on it, and then do your homework and shop for price. I did not think the price, selection, or customer service was worth the drive.

1.5

I went to 3 shops looking for a wedding dress. I had heard bad things about Henri's when it came to wedding dresses and looking back I wished I would have listened. When finding my dress the Bridal Manager, Danielle, helped me and I was extremely please with my dress. I questioned the manager about steaming and alterations and she informed me that it all could be taken care of there. I was under the impression I would get a call when my dress was in, I received a letter: stating that I had 10 days from the arrival of the dress to come in and view my dress. I received the letter on day #5. I tried on my dress, it needed alterations, and the sales associate asked if I knew where I wanted to go for alterations. She informed me that they did not do alterations in the store and that I would have to take the dress somewhere else to have it fixed and they would not steam the dress once it was taken out of the store. I tried contacting the Danielle for 2 months about it. For 2 months I got no answer. 1 month before my wedding I was now contacting the store owner because I was irritated with the lack of response from the bridal manager. Magically I got a call a few days later telling me to come in to have a fitting with a seamstress. Everytime I went in there, Danielle had just left or was walking out the door. She never apologized or even recognized that there was a problem. It was the worst service I have ever received and future brides be warned about this.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Absolutely LOVE Henri's. They have the best wedding dresses and they are so unique. Everyone loved my dress.