heidi-o-photo

heidi-o-photo

creative & candid photography done with care

San Diego, CA 92139 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Grap...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negative...
Quality of Service:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heidi is amazing. Her vision for all of our pictures were amazing and just what we wanted. We couldn't ask for anything more.

• Wedding: 07/11/2013
Jamie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heidi is an amazing photographer and captured such wonderful memories for us. She was so hands on and invested in our wedding and made sure it is what we wanted it to be. She really makes an extra effort to connect with her clients and makes the wedding day stress free!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
Anissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heidi did an amazing job on our wedding photos she made our special day very fun and relaxing she was able to capture the best photos and suggested a great place to have our ceremony! I would definitely highly recommend her to my friends and family!!

• Wedding: 06/17/2013
Rebecca
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heidi captured all our important moments and helped us look good during our big day. She was easy to work with and really seemed to understand what was important to us. Best of all, she helped keep my wife happy on our wedding day and the months that led up to it! We will definately keep her in mind when we want to document important events in our lives. Thanks, Heidi!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
Lucas
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heidi was amazing and offered a personal touch. She really cares about her clients. From the engagement shoot to following up post-wedding, her service was top-notch. I highly recommend Heidi for any event.

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heidi was awesome to work with. From the moment we met her at a bridal bazaar, we instantly clicked with her laid back and natural vibe. Communicating with Heidi is super easy, and she takes the time to listen to her clients and is very flexible. Our guests all told us how great she was before they even saw a single picture. Her interaction and professionalism with our guests was very highly received. They commented on how stealthy she was in getting her shots, not obtrusive as some photographers can be. I don't even recall seeing her during the ceremony! Heidi worked well with other vendors (even the ones that drove us crazy) and ultimately delivered a spectacular product that we'll cherish for the rest of time. We would highly recommend Heidi to anybody looking for quality photography from a genuinely good person. A+++ :0)

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Michael
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heidi is very professional and easy to work with. We received so many compliments in her before anyone even saw any photos! We really enjoyed working with her. Not one complaint from anyone. She is very organized and composed. Getting all the negatives is awesome! That way we don't have to spend the money on all the pictures we want right away. She is amazing!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User

Heidi!

I was going through our wedding photos for christmas presents and I laughed, I got a little teary eyed, I am so happy!! Almost a year later and your talent still blows us away! You captured so many beautiful moments that day. You were one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Thank you again for all your hard work, your extraordinary eye and vision, and our pictures! We love them!! Hope you're doing well

Dayna & Jason Molen

• Wedding: 02/15/2013
d
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heidi was fantastic. We started with engagement pictures which turned out beautiful. Heidi had great ideas for props as well as locations for the pictures.

Then the wedding, again, wonderful. The setting of our wedding in particular was fantastic which helped, but again Heidi had great ideas for moods, situations and locations at the venue. We did many shoots with just us, and then with the wedding party and guests of course. Heidi was very easy to work with and was filled with great ideas. And I even remember having several drinks with her before the night ended. Heidi was great to work with and very easy to get along with. I would highly recommend her for any photography event.

Darren Machulsky

• Wedding: 11/02/2012
darren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heidi-O Photography does not disappoint on her promise to deliver high quality images of any occassion. I was a destination bride and was able to communicate very easily with Heidi on every detail. She was always responsive whether by email, phone, or skype. I never planned to have an engagement session, but Heidi insisted and I am so glad we listened to her. It really did give my husband and I an opportunity to be comfortable in front of a lense and just be ourselves before the wedding. After our initial meeting, planning phone calls/emails, and engagement session, we had developed a relationship with Heidi that was more of a friend than just a vendor. It really made the wedding day that more enjoyable.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Heidi to anyone looking for a photographer. She was professional, kind, and amazing on our wedding day. She worked with us every step of the way and gave us tons of fantastic photos. The 2nd photographer she brought with her was wonderful as well. They both worked so hard to give us exactly what we wanted and we really appreciated all the work. When all was said and done we were 100% satisfied with every aspect of our experience with Heidi.

• Wedding: 10/05/2012
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heidi was AMAZING!!! She is a fantastic photographer, nice, professional and very easy to get along with. She is extremely detailed and truely cares about your event and wants to make sure you have every shot on your wedding day. She almost acted as a second coordinator. I highly recommend Heidi-O-Photo. You will not be dissapointed!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Heidi! To us, our wedding photographer was our most important vendor, and we are so glad we met her. We were a bit nervous about being in front of the camera, and hoping to make great pictures for our engagement and wedding. Heidi put us at ease, and it was like working with a very very talented friend. Heidi's emphasis on forming a connection and shared vision for the event resonated with us. We liked her style of working out all the details in advance so on the day of, everything ran smoothly and she already knew what we wanted. She was very responsive and always there to answer our questions and provide wedding guidance, and we could tell she genuinely wanted to be sure our big day was a success. She even scouted out locations in advance for both our engagement and wedding photos, finding perfect spots, and connected us with a rental company for props we had in mind. From photography to timelines to vendor recommendations, Heidi was a true professional! We love our photos and are so glad we chose Heidi. Given the opportunity we would work with Heidi again and definitely recommend her to friends. Thank you Heidi!

Heather & James

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Miss Heidi has a beautiful eye of the natural beauty in things. Her photos portray not only the physical beauty of your wedding, but somehow displaying all of the love and beauty within the family dynamic. She is easy to work with and has a very relaxing energy. Her guidance and direction feels more natural and I feel that shows in your photos. We were very happy with our engagement session and all of our wedding pictures. They came out more beautiful than I could have ever hoped. I recommend Heidi O Photo to all of my friends and clients for any occasion.

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
Christina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Heidi-O-Photo for our wedding in July and couldn't be happier with our decision. She was so wonderful to work with. Heidi helped us with planning the timeline for the day and was instrumental in helping the day go so smoothly. She was kind, even brougth me a hanky to stick in my dress since it was a scorcher outside! Our photos turned out beautifully! She was quick at getting the CD of photos to us. After all was said and done, as we opened gifts, we received a very sweet gift from Heidi, a necklace for me with our initials and wedding date and a keychain for my husband with our intials and wedding date. Heidi is very thoughtful and attentive. She really helped make our day special and we will always be grateful to her for the beautiful photos of our special day!

• Wedding: 07/20/2012
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved Heidi's attitude, personality, and professionalism. Made the day a little more fun and we got the best pictures ever.

• Wedding: 07/12/2012
bobby
619-962-2760
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards