heidi-o-photo

Value
Flexibility
Dana
10/19/2013

Heidi was such a pleasure to work with in the wedding planning process and on the big day! She helped make us feel especially at ease in front of the camera and captured so many great photos. When I shared our engagement shots, many of our friends said they were the best they've ever seen and I'm sure they will love our wedding photos when we share them over the holidays. My husband and I are so glad we chose Heidi as our wedding photographer and would absolutely recommend her in a heartbeat!

Mark
10/04/2013

What I found most positive of our experience with heidi-o-photo is their ability to stay disciplined within a timeline and their adaptability of the environment which helped get really sound portraits.

Jennie
09/28/2013

We are so happy we were able to hire Heidi! She made everything so easy and smooth and her photos are beautiful! She made us feel so at ease at our first meeting and we knew she was the right one for us. Her style, personality, and talent make her a one of a kind photographer. She works with you to not only figure out how to make the most of your time for photos on your wedding day but really helps create to organize how everything will flow on the day of (she really takes the stress out of it). She knows her stuff and we were so confident knowing we had her there to take care of things. On the day of our wedding, it seemed like she was just a long time friend who happened to be taking our photos and we were so comfortable. We could not be happier with our photos and we are so grateful to have them to enjoy and re-live this most special day in our lives for many years to come.

Jamie
07/11/2013

Heidi is amazing. Her vision for all of our pictures were amazing and just what we wanted. We couldn't ask for anything more.

Anissa
06/29/2013

Heidi is an amazing photographer and captured such wonderful memories for us. She was so hands on and invested in our wedding and made sure it is what we wanted it to be. She really makes an extra effort to connect with her clients and makes the wedding day stress free!

Rebecca
06/17/2013

Heidi did an amazing job on our wedding photos she made our special day very fun and relaxing she was able to capture the best photos and suggested a great place to have our ceremony! I would definitely highly recommend her to my friends and family!!

Lucas
06/15/2013

Heidi captured all our important moments and helped us look good during our big day. She was easy to work with and really seemed to understand what was important to us. Best of all, she helped keep my wife happy on our wedding day and the months that led up to it! We will definately keep her in mind when we want to document important events in our lives. Thanks, Heidi!

kelly
06/15/2013

Heidi was amazing and offered a personal touch. She really cares about her clients. From the engagement shoot to following up post-wedding, her service was top-notch. I highly recommend Heidi for any event.

Michael
06/01/2013

Heidi was awesome to work with. From the moment we met her at a bridal bazaar, we instantly clicked with her laid back and natural vibe. Communicating with Heidi is super easy, and she takes the time to listen to her clients and is very flexible. Our guests all told us how great she was before they even saw a single picture. Her interaction and professionalism with our guests was very highly received. They commented on how stealthy she was in getting her shots, not obtrusive as some photographers can be. I don't even recall seeing her during the ceremony! Heidi worked well with other vendors (even the ones that drove us crazy) and ultimately delivered a spectacular product that we'll cherish for the rest of time. We would highly recommend Heidi to anybody looking for quality photography from a genuinely good person. A+++ :0)

Private User
2+ years ago

Heidi is very professional and easy to work with. We received so many compliments in her before anyone even saw any photos! We really enjoyed working with her. Not one complaint from anyone. She is very organized and composed. Getting all the negatives is awesome! That way we don't have to spend the money on all the pictures we want right away. She is amazing!

d
02/15/2013

Heidi!

I was going through our wedding photos for christmas presents and I laughed, I got a little teary eyed, I am so happy!! Almost a year later and your talent still blows us away! You captured so many beautiful moments that day. You were one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Thank you again for all your hard work, your extraordinary eye and vision, and our pictures! We love them!! Hope you're doing well

Dayna & Jason Molen

darren
11/02/2012

Heidi was fantastic. We started with engagement pictures which turned out beautiful. Heidi had great ideas for props as well as locations for the pictures.

Then the wedding, again, wonderful. The setting of our wedding in particular was fantastic which helped, but again Heidi had great ideas for moods, situations and locations at the venue. We did many shoots with just us, and then with the wedding party and guests of course. Heidi was very easy to work with and was filled with great ideas. And I even remember having several drinks with her before the night ended. Heidi was great to work with and very easy to get along with. I would highly recommend her for any photography event.

Darren Machulsky

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Heidi-O Photography does not disappoint on her promise to deliver high quality images of any occassion. I was a destination bride and was able to communicate very easily with Heidi on every detail. She was always responsive whether by email, phone, or skype. I never planned to have an engagement session, but Heidi insisted and I am so glad we listened to her. It really did give my husband and I an opportunity to be comfortable in front of a lense and just be ourselves before the wedding. After our initial meeting, planning phone calls/emails, and engagement session, we had developed a relationship with Heidi that was more of a friend than just a vendor. It really made the wedding day that more enjoyable.

Jennifer
10/05/2012

I would highly recommend Heidi to anyone looking for a photographer. She was professional, kind, and amazing on our wedding day. She worked with us every step of the way and gave us tons of fantastic photos. The 2nd photographer she brought with her was wonderful as well. They both worked so hard to give us exactly what we wanted and we really appreciated all the work. When all was said and done we were 100% satisfied with every aspect of our experience with Heidi.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Heidi was AMAZING!!! She is a fantastic photographer, nice, professional and very easy to get along with. She is extremely detailed and truely cares about your event and wants to make sure you have every shot on your wedding day. She almost acted as a second coordinator. I highly recommend Heidi-O-Photo. You will not be dissapointed!

Services Used: Photography

We loved working with Heidi! To us, our wedding photographer was our most important vendor, and we are so glad we met her. We were a bit nervous about being in front of the camera, and hoping to make great pictures for our engagement and wedding. Heidi put us at ease, and it was like working with a very very talented friend. Heidi's emphasis on forming a connection and shared vision for the event resonated with us. We liked her style of working out all the details in advance so on the day of, everything ran smoothly and she already knew what we wanted. She was very responsive and always there to answer our questions and provide wedding guidance, and we could tell she genuinely wanted to be sure our big day was a success. She even scouted out locations in advance for both our engagement and wedding photos, finding perfect spots, and connected us with a rental company for props we had in mind. From photography to timelines to vendor recommendations, Heidi was a true professional! We love our photos and are so glad we chose Heidi. Given the opportunity we would work with Heidi again and definitely recommend her to friends. Thank you Heidi!

Heather & James