heidi-o-photo

heidi-o-photo

creative & candid photography done with care

San Diego, CA 92139 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heidi is not only an amazing photographer, but such an easy person to work with. She not only captured so many great moments behind the camera, but she also helped us with our timeline for the wedding day, and gave us helpful tips to keep the day running smoothly for everyone. She made everyone in our wedding party feel comfortable, and the photos she captured really showcased that. We had so many wonderful images captured by Heidi on our wedding day that it was hard to choose our favorites!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a great pleasure working with Heidi. I had no idea where to start with organizing the pictures we wanted to take for our wedding, but she sent over a lot of information which made it easy. She gave great advice and was always easy to get ahold of via email. It was impressive that she studied our family members names and knew them the day of, it made it easy to get everyone organized for photos. Overall Heidi gave us a lot of beautiful images that help captured our most important day. She is great at what she does!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heidi was absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding. She has an amazing talent and is an incredibly sweet person - her attention to detail really makes the whole process special. She is incredibly well organized and extremely professional. Everything was so smooth and easy. She was very helpful in creating timelines and plans for the day that made everything stress-free.

I was originally drawn to Heidi because I loved how beautiful her photos looked in green, natural settings. Our wedding and reception were all fully outdoors and all of the photos came out brilliantly. If you're having an outdoor wedding or reception I would highly recommend her. Our photos came out so gorgeous.

• Wedding: 08/22/2014
Maureen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heidi was great. Our wedding photos were super! Especially liked the photos from our engagement session.

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
Craig
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I can not say enough good things about working with Heidi. Hiring her for our wedding was the best decision we made in the planning process. She is an amazing photographer. We were specifically drawn to her artsy eye and ability to capture special intimate moments. She is extremely organized, detailed, and very thoughtful, which helped immensly in the planning process and on the day of the wedding. We will be sure to refer her to anyone in the maket for a photographer. We would for sure hire her again! Thank you Heidi for being part of our special day. We could not imagine it without you.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband & I are so grateful for the role Heidi played in our wedding day. She captured such beautiful images for us, preserving our memories for a lifetime. And while I don’t love being photographed, or seeing candid images of myself, I was thrilled with the final product. Out of nearly 900 photos, there was just a handful that weren’t my fave (because of my own insecurities). She made us & our day look gorgeous. Her portfolio speaks for itself.

On top of her talent, Heidi was a joy to work with. We chose Heidi for her natural & organic style, which is a reflection of her personality. From our first meeting, to the engagement session, to the big day, she was always kind, friendly & encouraging. I’m nervous in front of the camera, but Heidi’s relaxed, easy-going demeanor & reassuring words made me feel comfortable. Her thoughtful gifts & notes made us feel like more than just another set of clients. By her actions, we could tell how personally she takes her job, and how passionate she is about photography. Heidi spent extra time with us at the e-session and even stayed about 20 min over on the wedding day. She didn’t need to do that, but it showed her dedication & commitment to her clients and telling the whole story.

Heidi was also very responsive, via email & phone, always getting back to us promptly, even if just to say she was busy at the moment but would get back to us soon. I so appreciated that! I understand vendors have their own lives & other clients, but it’s nice to know you’re not being ignored or forgotten when making such a big investment in such a significant day.

Photography was our top priority & we’re so glad we chose Heidi! We feel we definitely got our money’s worth. The package we selected was a great value compared to what some other photogs offer at that price, & we had a great experience too! While there are some things I may have done differently for our wedding, hiring Heidi is not one of them. Best decision ever.

• Wedding: 05/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love Heidi's work and it's a bonus that she's so great to work with. I appreciated her calm demeanor throughout the whole process.

Her aesthetic went really well with our venue. Outdoorsy, fun, candid, beautiful!

She made my fiancé and I very comfortable in front of the camera. Heidi was super organized and got every shot that we asked for, including about 20 variations of family photos which wasn't easy!!

I would absolutely recommend Heidi to a friend.

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heidi is an amazing photographer! I was instantly drawn to her photographs because of the way they seem to capture moment and tell the story. Heidi is able to capture intimate moments in a way that reflects the personalities of the people she photographs.

Getting to know Heidi, I also learned that she not only has an artistic eye, but also is extremely well organized, flexible, and thoughtful. She is also very personable and easy to work with. All of these qualities helped make our wedding day flow seamlessly. Prior to the wedding, we communicated several times during which time Heidi helped me solidify the wedding timeline, and our “must photograph” list. Her comprehensive planning helped me know (and relax) ahead of the big day that she would photograph all the important moments to small details beautifully.

Our wedding photos definitely reflect the style, ambiance, and emotions experienced by us as well as our guests on our wedding day. I highly recommend Heidi, I would certainly hire her again! ☺

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After looking through countless of photographer profiles, Heidi-O-Photo caught our eye the most out of the rest. It was not only her artful eye the appealed to us but also her background and experience in the arts and photography that gave us confidence in her ability. Heidi was an absolute pleasure working with from day 1. She has a genuine interest in her clients and reaches out to them through the entire wedding planning process. We had the pleasure of having her photograph our wedding at Twin Oaks Garden Estate in San Marcos, California. Not only did she artfully capture the day, but she captured our personalities perfectly. We can't stop looking at all the beautiful images. We absolutely love them! She is one of the most easy-going and patient person to work with, and is the perfect balance to any wedding day stress. We highly recommend Heidi to capture your special day!

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
allyson.lyle@gmail.com
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hiring Heidi for our wedding may have been the single best decision we made in the planning process. We had a very short timeline for our wedding, but Heidi was able to work through it with us and really was essential to having everything run smoothly. Her experience shooting weddings was so apparent, we ended up using the timeline she put together for all our vendors! She was such a calming presence on the day and was so unobtrusive I feel like I was really able visit with my guests. Communication with her before, during, and after our wedding has been so easy, all while she and her husband were purchasing and renovating a house! I really cannot recommend highly enough.

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Heidi was fantastic. She takes amazing photographs, sure, but what's really special is that she is able to listen, understand and produce the images that you want (or didn't even know you want.) She's also friendly and sincere, so guests loved her. She even got my husband to smile! That's huge!

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
Meagan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heidi was such a pleasure to work with in the wedding planning process and on the big day! She helped make us feel especially at ease in front of the camera and captured so many great photos. When I shared our engagement shots, many of our friends said they were the best they've ever seen and I'm sure they will love our wedding photos when we share them over the holidays. My husband and I are so glad we chose Heidi as our wedding photographer and would absolutely recommend her in a heartbeat!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Dana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What I found most positive of our experience with heidi-o-photo is their ability to stay disciplined within a timeline and their adaptability of the environment which helped get really sound portraits.

• Wedding: 10/04/2013
Mark
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so happy we were able to hire Heidi! She made everything so easy and smooth and her photos are beautiful! She made us feel so at ease at our first meeting and we knew she was the right one for us. Her style, personality, and talent make her a one of a kind photographer. She works with you to not only figure out how to make the most of your time for photos on your wedding day but really helps create to organize how everything will flow on the day of (she really takes the stress out of it). She knows her stuff and we were so confident knowing we had her there to take care of things. On the day of our wedding, it seemed like she was just a long time friend who happened to be taking our photos and we were so comfortable. We could not be happier with our photos and we are so grateful to have them to enjoy and re-live this most special day in our lives for many years to come.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
Jennie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heidi is amazing. Her vision for all of our pictures were amazing and just what we wanted. We couldn't ask for anything more.

• Wedding: 07/11/2013
Jamie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heidi is an amazing photographer and captured such wonderful memories for us. She was so hands on and invested in our wedding and made sure it is what we wanted it to be. She really makes an extra effort to connect with her clients and makes the wedding day stress free!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
Anissa
619-962-2760
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards