Heaven Sent Wedding Consultants

Heaven Sent Wedding Consultants

Favorite
Philadelphia, PA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My wedding at the Four Season Hotel in Philadelphia was one of the most beautiful day of my life thanks to the team of Heaven Sent Wedding Consultants especially the owner and seasoned wedding planner Christina Maddox. When I was researching wedding planners to help me put into reality the vision I had for my wedding I wanted the best. Christina Maddox is one of the best wedding planners around with 14 years of experience under her belt and she planned 237 successful weddings including mine.
The Heaven Sent team was very professional, prompt, graceful, positive and efficient. They alleviated all the pressures I had as bride to plan a wedding. I was a stress free bride! That is rare! Christina's motto is: I do not have a stress out bride on my watch!
My husband and I are so glad we hired Heaven Sent Wedding Consultants to plan our special day and it was indeed a very special, elegant, fun and memorable day thanks to Christina and her great team.

1+ year ago

Such a beautiful and amazing day. Heaven Sent handled everything and the day went so smoothly. I never imagined a wedding could actually go off without a hitch. The coordinators were efficient, accommodating and professional - they thought of everything! When the flower girl got chocolate all over her pretty white dress right before photos, one of the coordinators had her cleaned up in less than 5 minutes! She was back for photos in no time and you'd never know the dress was stained!!! What a wonderful crew and an incredible wedding!

Gabrielle
09/01/2013

I was a guest at the wedding of Howard and Sammantha and I am happy to say that the wedding was amazing!
Christina Maddox did a great job! Everything was so elegant, stylish and full of details that represented the love story of Howard and Sammie.
Christina is a personable wedding planner, a dedicated professional, she loves what she does and because of her eye for detail and creativity, she can bring to life the wedding of your dreams. She and her team are truly heaven sent!
GM.

Angela
09/01/2013

Excellent team! The ladies were pleasant and very professional!

Samantha
09/01/2013

Christina and the HSW Team made our day absolutely perfect! We contracted HSWC about a year before our wedding, and I was immediately impressed with her resourcefulness and professionalism! She was there anytime I called/texted/emailed her. Of course, there were hiccups along the way (as with any major event planning) but, all I had to do was bring it to her attention and I knew it would be handled.

Christina also conducted the entire rehearsal at my parents' house and everything ran smoothly. She even reassured and made our flower girl (who is 4 years old and was very nervous) excited to walk down the aisle!

The day of our wedding, Christina and team HS handled everything! She even came to check on me and my bridal party personally to make sure I was ok! I had a little bit of a meltdown while we were getting ready (as I imagine every bride does on her wedding day lol), and Christina recommended that I call my fiance` (now my husband) and I calmed down.When we got to the mansion, Christina and her team had everything set up beautifully, just as I had envisioned!

The only negative thing that happened was that her team forgot to give my guests their gifts when they were leaving! My mother, one of my bridesmaids and I spent hours putting together the mint tins and bubble bottles and they were completely forgotten! None of the guests noticed, matter of fact, they all commented afterwards how amazing our wedding was!

Again, all I can say about Christina and Team Heaven Sent was that our wedding day was like a dream it was so perfect! I now know why the company is called Heaven Sent Weddings because I felt blessed by angels to have her conduct our wedding!

Thank you Christina for our amazingly perfect wedding! We love you so much and we're so sad that we won't be able to work with you anymore now that our day has come and gone. All we can do now is say that if you truly want to have a perfect wedding, this is the company to call!!

Catherine
09/01/2013

Christina is a wonderful wedding planner- she became one of the family. Her staff and she helped up have a "flawless" wedding!

If someone wants to have a PERFECT wedding- use HeavenSent!

2+ years ago

The services provided was top notch. I would definitely recommend Heaven Sent.

2+ years ago
3.0

Very pleased with the venue selection.

0.1

Don't be fooled by the awards and/or website. Working with Christina Maddox, was the worst aspect of my entire wedding. Her attention to details was very disappointing and she spent most of the time talking about herself and what she has done for in the last 11 years. She was a total waste of money. My husband and I did most of the planning while she talked about how busy she was working on other events. I have never been so disappointed in anything in my life. This was the most important day of my life and I wanted everything to go smoothly and overall things worked out for the best, though it was in NO part due to her. She often pushed her responsibilites on other vendors/people, without our prior knowledge. There were many issues the day of and she did little to nothing to correct them, including causing us to begin late and then when we ran late, she never adjusted for this and in fact left the first venue before many details had been worked out. She and her team also did not assure many details that were of great importance to us even after they had been given very specific directions. She messed up so many details on my special day. A friend of the family completed tasks and coordinated things that she had been paid to do and her staff were seeking direction that the paid coordinator was not providing.
A Very Disappointed Newlywed. Wedding date: 11/09/2013
Even weeks later, I am getting complaints about this vendor. She literally ruined parts of my wedding because she miscommunicated with the vendors and was not there to communicate certain details. My photos and video have all been affected.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Christina was wonderful to work with. She is very professional. Anything that was needed she did. I decided to get her services mainly for the day of my daughter's wedding. She worked with her at least two months prior to the wedding. Everything was great. I had nothing to do but be the Mother of the Bride. I would highly recommend Heaven Sent Wedding Consultants. There is a web page that gives you all of the information.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Christina was very helpful in every way. Anytime I needed something or had a question she was always their. Christina is excellent at what she does and she loves doing what she does best and that is her work.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Heaven Sent was extremely confident and helpful through the long process of planning a wedding. The professionalism shown was outstanding. As I think about all that goes into wedding planning, I would not sacrifice not having a professional wedding planner. My wedding would have been ruined with out this important piece. Please save yourself the headache and money wasted by hiring a planner. Yes, it is an added cost but you will thank yourself in the end (I did).

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Christina helped me plan my Tea Ceremony and Reception that has the synergy of a traditional Vietnamese/Chinese and Contemporary American themes. It sounds confusing and it was because none of us (including my families) does not know what to do! She is so great and has been accommodated to all of my crazy requests. She was very gracious in everything she does and helped us developed great relationships with all of our vendors. In every step of the planning she has always been on my side and it was so wonderful to have worked with her. The reception was the reception of my dream and she made it happened. It's like I gave her my dream and wishes and she made it happened. With the great food, de'cor, and the center pieces that was designed by me and created by Christina. I love her and her excellent work!"

Mrs. Phuong Lam

Heaven Sent Wedding Consultants responded with the following comments:

One of the things that I loved about being a wedding planner is the relationship that you make along the way working with brides and make their vision a reality.

I was so excited when I was contact by Phuong about wedding that I am very glad that my back ground of custom wedding planning was put to good use. She had some great idea and I had alot of knowledge of Vietnamese/Chinese customs wedding and there a great relationship was established.

I would have to say that it was my most challening wedding because this was a 26 hour day for Heaven Sent Wedding Consulants. 2 Ceremonies and 3 States and 3 wedding gowns. The two customary ceremonies were in Newark Delaware in both parents homes that was a 20 min drive apart; photo sessions at each home. We are off to Philly to the Loews Hotel in centery city where my bride changes from her customary gown into her beautiful white ball gown by Reem Acra and all brides maids change into their chocolate and acqua bridesmaids gowns and photo session there as well. Now my bride in on her way to the Adventure Acquarium where Heaven Sent Wedding Consulants and staff are there creating her decor for her reception all decor and center pieces were created by Christina and Team Heaven Sent. The reception was beautfiul and the guests had a great time and the food was awesome and there is where I took my bride away from everyone to help her into her 3rd gown, 2nd Reem Acra gown so she could get down on the dance floor.

I look back on that day and I am so glad that our motto that stands as Our Creativity and Service is Truly Heaven Sent and I am so glad that we stand behind our motto and the bride and grooms day was blemish free and they will treasure that for the rest of their lives.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I was grateful for the attention, support and professionalism you provided to us during such a stressful time. You were able to step in when I needed you. I am so grateful for our experience together. Your efforts made our memories! Thanks again!!

Heaven Sent Wedding Consultants responded with the following comments:

It was such a pleasure working with Charmaine and Eugene and allowing the dreams that they had for their special day become a reality.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Invitations, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning