Heather Nickole Photography

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 1 Reviews
My husband and I loved having Heather as our wedding photographer! Since having great wedding photos was important to us, I did some research prior to the wedding to find a good photographer. I came across Heather, read her wonderful reviews, and decided to contact her. I am so glad that I did! I absolutely love how our wedding pictures turned out! Also, Heather was great to work with- easygoing, flexible, and friendly- and her prices were reasonable. I would definitely recommend Heather to friends!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hiring Heather Nickole Photography was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning! I found her right here on weddingwire.com she was definitely a trooper and made our wedding photos more enjoyable considering it was 50 degrees on our wedding day and gloomy and we did our photos outside! she was amazing!!! she made it a lot of fun getting through the cold! Heather was very professional and fun! she has amazing photo ideas and i have loved everything I have seen by her so far!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you are looking for an amazing photographer hire her :) you will not be disappointed! I know I will continue to use her in the future!!
Wedding: 04/19/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Having Heather as my photographer for my wedding, was the best decision I made throughout the whole planning. From start (engagement session) to finish (wedding day) she really got to know who we were as a couple and respected what we wanted out of our photos. Heather is so professional but yet she has this caring and playful side to her, which is how we formed this amazing friendship. It is so important to trust the person behind the camera on your wedding day, and there was no doubt in my mind that she wouldn't provide me with her best! We absolutely LOVED our photos, and thanks to her we are able to relive our big day over again through her amazing work! I wish there were more than 5 stars I could give her because she deserves so much more. Thank you Heather for everything and I will recommend many future brides your way!!!
Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Heather did our engagement and wedding photos and was professional the entire time. She made it easy to relax - even when you felt uncomfortable. She is very easy to talk to and will work with you ask for the oddest of photos to be taken! Her value is undeniably the best - and her books she creates for you a keepsake.
If you have the chance to work with Heather, you won't be disappointed!
Wedding: 03/30/2013

Anonymous 2 Reviews
We decided last minute to get engagement photos taken with her, she fit us into her schedule. She helped us in other areas with the wedding and offered good advise. They were very friendly and personal with us. The cost was well wirth it as well!!!!!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I met Heather on my wedding day...she worked with our photographer, Kaleigh of Twentysomething Studios, as a second shooter. It's so comforting to not have to worry about the skills of your photographer on your wedding day...she stayed in the shadows and caught pictures of everything that I could have ever wanted! Bright and colorful, her pics are perfect!! I would recommend Heather to everyone!
Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Heather is awesome!! I would recommend her to friends, and plan on using her again for family shots! She obviously loves her job, you can see it in every photo along with all the time she spends with you and making sure she captures everything you want her there for .... you won't be sorry! And I love that she isn't just like all the other photographers .... same picture over and over just different ppl. She really gets into her job and has fun with it!
Wedding: 09/16/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Heather is a very professional, calm photographer. She had a second shooter prepared for the day of our wedding. She was very flexiable with the locations of the shoots with the bridal parties. She spent a majority of the day with us. She listened to our ideas and had a many of her own to add flair to the day. shes very friendly and makes u feel comfortable. shes became close to matthew and I. shes very outgoing. shes the best.
Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Heather is amazing!! she was so much fun and personable with everyone! Her pictures are the best i have ever seen, her prices are the best around, and she gets the pictures back so quickly!its a win, win with her! the saying "you get what you pay for" was not meant for Heather Nickole Photography at all. her photography is worth millions! i recommend her to everyone i know, as well as to all the brides out there!
Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
heather was very personable! made it easy and fun to have our pictures done! she makes you feel very comfortable.
Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
O where do I start. If it wasn't for Heather I would have very few photos of my husband and I in our wedding apparel. I hired a photographer who seemed to be good however ended up taken horrible pictures and getting drunk at our wedding. (yes fun) We had maybe two pictures of my husband and I together. Luckily I contacted Heather the next day and she did an "Emergency session" the pictures are on her site. My husband and I got so many great pictures, the way wedding pictures should look. She was very creative and just fun to work with. I am so thankful for her. I can't imagine how I would feel if I didnt have her pictures to look back on. Yes she saved the day. If I ever need a photographer for an event again, I am just going to do it right from the start and Hire " Heather Nickole Photography" I highly recommend her to anyone for any event. :)
Wedding: 10/23/2010
 812-290-7262
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire