Heather Elizabeth Photography

Heather Elizabeth Photography

Northern California, CA
209.914.5026
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Profile Picture
Ashleigh
10/18/2014

Heather is absolutely amazing. I have posted a more full review on yelp and think you should check it out there. I have posted some of her photos of our wedding there. We were beyond happy with her and would recommend her highly to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

Heather did both my engagement photos (July 2013) and my wedding (May 24, 2014) and I cannot say it enough how amazed I am with the pictures. She is so creative and has an eye for capturing beautiful moments. She is very professional and prompt with getting the pictures back. I have recommended her to all my family and friends and I will continue to recommend her. She is truly an amazing photographer. You will not be disappointed if you choose to go with her for your photography needs.

Services Used: Photography

Before I was even engaged, I knew that I wanted Heather to photograph my wedding. I contacted her before I'd even arranged a venue to ensure she would be available! Heather is professional, friendly, & knowledgeable, & even gave me venue suggestions as we discussed the details of my big day over lunch. When the day finally arrived, Heather was there to document it every step of the way! She knows how to seize an opportunity for a great shot, & comes prepared for anything- her scarf saved me from dirtying my dress during some of the shots! Heather worked so hard to ensure we got all the shots we wanted!

Seeing my wedding photos for the first time was indescribable. They were absolutely gorgeous, & brought me to tears. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, & I can't imagine trusting anyone other than Heather to document it.

Thank you, Heather!

Services Used: Photography

If anyone knows anything about me, they know that I am a perfectionist. When it came to hiring a photographer for my wedding, inherently I wanted perfection. Considering that, the fact that I have been friends with Heather for half of my life had very little influence on me hiring her. The fact that she is an incredible photographer is what convinced me to do so.

From the beginning, Heather insisted on us delivering her a shot sheet (who is who and who must absolutely be captured, when everything is happening and where everything is) but we failed at this; I believe we ended up talking a few minutes the day before and the day of. Even without the formal sheet, Heather was capable of capturing – in great detail – everything (and more) that we wanted her to. She handled even the impromptu herding of the sheep: “Hey! All of our family is here. We didn't let anybody know, but we should try to take pictures anyway!”. There were even multiple times during the reception where I approached Heather and asked her to take a specific shot – they ended up being some of the best shots of the entire day.

Everything was a breeze. Needless to say, the photos were incredible. We were pleased with the results, as were the guests who stated such things as “Wow, these photos are incredible” and “Your photographer captured the day perfectly.” I expected the wedding party shots and our portraits to be embarrassing and awkward, but they weren’t. Heather made us feel comfortable the entire time. She is very easy to work with and her prices are very competitive.

Services Used: Photography

When I found Heather's website, it didn't take long to know that we couldn't have anyone else photograph our Wedding Day. She was very prompt and professional in every aspect of her business from the email communication to the in-person meeting with her prices and services clearly outlined. This was extremely important since we were planning our wedding long distance with little time to meet with her.

Heather's work is original and her talent is stunningly consistent. We loved her natural, photo-journalistic approach to capturing her subjects. The one thing I regret is not taking engagement photos. Not only to get to know each other better, but also to get more familiar with her direction - something I definitely needed.

Nonetheless, our wedding photos turned out amazing considering she was not familiar with our wedding venue. There were moments captured that I didn't realize made it to film that were a sweet, sweet surprise. One of the many examples is the image reflected in the mirror I didn't realize existed in the background of my father and I dancing. The thought and timing that had to go into that photo is infinitely impressive.

You won't find a better valued photographer in Northern California and we highly recommend her. The photos will forever bring you back to those incredible moments.

We can't thank you enough Heather!

Services Used: Photography

Heather was great to work with. We couldn't be any happier with our beautiful pictures. The things that Heather can do with light are absolutely amazing. I guess the best reflection of her work is the fact that I just worked with her for a boudoir session. Can't wait to work with her again.

Services Used: Photography

Our wedding photos are sooooooooo beautiful! My husband and I love them. They are so artistic and capture the beauty of the venue and our special day. We have tons to choose from and Heather has been a pleasure to work with. We really enjoyed having her as a part of our day and are delighted with the results. She also created a fabulous blog post with highlights that we have shared with friends and family. It is great and super fun to be able to condense the highlights of the day in one email to friends. Heather is terrific!

Services Used: Photography

Heather is an awesome photographer. She knows what she's doing and helps you out in every pose if you have no clue like my husband and I. They may feel very uncomfortable but boy does the photo come out like it was out of a magazine. I would highly reccommend Heather if any future bride is looking for an awesome photographer!

Beautiful pictures!

Services Used: Photography

Heather was awesome to work with. We had her take both our engagement and wedding photos. My husband and I didn't have a typical wedding and when we explained all the festivities to Heather, she was totally on board. Once the big day came, she totally impressed us with how flexible she was, running around with us, jumping around our tight schedule of events. The pictures came out awesome with bright colors and lots of artistry. We started our wedding in Chinatown and ended up in a North Beach bar and she snapped away the whole time capturing every unique aspect of the day and the area. For our engagement photo shoot, we even ran out in between red lights to get pictures with the city skylight. We've already recommended her to our friends and will continue to do so.

Services Used: Photography

Heather is very professional very easy to work with. We had a lot of fun during our photoshoot. The photographs we so artistic and beautiful. Everyone comments on the high quality of our wedding photos. We also received the photo files very promptly. I highly recommend her for any event you might be planning.

Services Used: Photography

I have never been happier with my wedding photos! Heather is definitely a natural! I have received an unlimited amount of compliments on my wedding photos. They look like they belong on the cover of a magazine. Heather really made my husband and I feel "beautiful" on our special day. I have seen a lot of her work and have been nothing less than totally impressed. She is a true artist!

Services Used: Photography

Hiring Heather was one of the smartest things we did for our wedding. Everyone who saw my photos thought I had a whole team working for me because Heather was like superwoman; running from place to place and capturing anything and EVERYTHING under the sun. Her friendliness makes you feel as ease in front of the camera. She's unobtrusive and highly professional, creative and talented. But the best thing about Heather's work is that she listens to the wants and needs of her clients and exceeds what they expect of her. She captures tears, emotions, and laughter. She makes your pictures memorable for years to come. We will certainly come back to Heather time and time again in the near future. Thanks for your wonderful work!

Services Used: Photography

We used Heather for our engagement photos and our wedding pictures and could not be happier with the results. She is professional, talented, and all of our pictures turned out better than I ever could have dreamed. The saying that pictures say a thousand words does not apply to Heather's photographs, because hers speak millions.

We will definitely use her for all of our future photography needs.

Services Used: Photography

Very nice person. Pleasure to work with. Did photos as directed. Would definitely recommend.