Heart Filled Journeys

Honoring Life's Significant Events ~ Facilitating Heart Filled Journeys

17510 Huffmeister Road
Suite 104
Cypress, TX 77429 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment we arrived Julie made us feel welcome and at ease. She walked us through the ceremony and all the steps following the ceremony. Julie was very patient with us while getting a few family members on line through Skype and FaceTime. Her readings were beautiful and touching, when she saw that I was getting misty eyed, she immediately made me feel at ease by acknowledging that tears are perfectly acceptable. I would recommend Julie to anyone looking for an officiant.

• Wedding: 12/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julie is amazing! Very sweet and her prayers and words during the wedding were just perfect! Please use her service, I know she will make your day just as special as ours. Blessed we found this site and Julie!!

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julie officiated my civil wedding ceremony at 09/21/2014. She's super easy-going, very organized and perfectly on-time. Usually she will have a meeting with the couple before the ceremony, to go through the process and customize the words. Within the ceremony, she will dress up exactly as you requested, and comfort you from the beginning to the end. I don't think I'm able to find an even better officiant to be there.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely loved Julie! She did an amazing job officiating our wedding and truly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant. She will customize the ceremony to truly make it your own.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Julie officiated out wedding service and was remarkable. She gave us several options for the readings and provided guidance based on our experiences. She returned calls promptly and was flexible with the location of our wedding.
It was a beautiful service and David and I are truly blessed to have found each other and Reverand Julie to help us start our lives together as man and wife.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Julie was AMAZING! We needed a new officiant in a short time frame and Julie filled in and I'd say the ceremony went better than I could have imagined. Julie really got to know me and my fiance (now husband) and the words she spoke at our wedding definitely reflect that. Thanks again Julie!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julie was an amazing minister for our wedding yesterday. She is a kind person and did a wonderful job including our children in the ceremony. It really touched my heart. Thank you Julie!
Love,
Dena and Mike Tocco

• Wedding: 06/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julie's the one! Look no further. We give her 5 stars in all categories, and another 5 for Patience.

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Made us feel very comfortable!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Julie performed our vow renewal on with less than two weeks notice. She was very easy to work with and made us feel very at ease in what can be a stressful time. She made sure that she and us were well prepared for the event. We would highly recommend her for your wedding or vow renewal. We cant say thank enough!

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julie covered all the bases! We have a blended family - she new exactly how to operate in that situation, she had great suggestions, she included my boys in the ceremony, etc. She built a ceremony around our wishes, wants and desires. She was on time. She did not waste our time with over planning. We got exactly what we wanted from her. I hope I don't need her again - but if I do, i have her number!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Julie was incredibly professional, kind and wonderful to work with. She offered the perfect mix of guidance and flexibility when creating our service, and was by far the most professional (and timely) vendor we worked with during our wedding process. It was a pleasure to have her officiate!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved having Julie as our reverend! She talked with us before the wedding and helped us plan a wedding that reflected who we are as a couple. I really saw her strengths during our rehearsal. I felt like our wedding coordinator was not giving the group a very good idea of what to expect the day of the wedding and Julie was able to step in and lead the group. That helped ease the anxiety knowing that Julie had everything in control. She was on time to every event and was easy to get in touch with during the wedding process. The ceremony was perfect and I felt like she was the one that reminded me to take a deep breath and be in the moment with my husband.

• Wedding: 09/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She was excellent ! Even with the downpour of rain on our backyard wedding she keep us focused, and the wedding went off beautifully.

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Julie was perfect!!She performed the exact ceremony that we wanted and was very warm and inviting.

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was beautiful. Julie offered us support and kept things flowing. All of our guest raved about the readings she picked and the whole wedding in general. Everyone liked Julie and was impressed with everything she did for us.

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
281-304-1677
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards