Heart and Soul Ceremonies~ Est. 2004~RI, MA, CT

Heart and Soul Ceremonies~ Est. 2004~RI, MA, CT

"Love Doesn't Make the World Go Round~Love is What Makes the Ride Worthwhile"

Smithfield, RI 02917 | map
Services:: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Sin...
Religious affiliations: Agnostic, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian,...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Paula Taylor was the officiant for our big day. We were impressed with the fact that she took the time to meet with us in order to tailor our ceremony just the way we wanted it. Paula was kind, thoughtful, very responsive and helpful throughout the process. With her assistance, we created a ceremony that reflected our love for each other which was very special. We were extremely happy that we chose Paula, as she made the ceremony amazingly special and memorable. We highly recommend Reverend Taylor to anyone getting married. She was awesome!

• Wedding: 12/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Paula Taylor was wonderful! She tailored our vows to make the ceremony reflect our personal touch with special meaning. She was a true professional and is highly recommended!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Choosing Rev. Paula Taylor for our officiant was one of the best decisions we made for our big day. She took the time to meet with us and get to know us in order to make our ceremony really about us. We were able to pick and choose and create a ceremony that reflected who we are as a couple. Paula was extremely responsive and very helpful throughout the process. We are very happy with our decision and are grateful that she was able to perform our ceremony for us.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the luck to have Rev.Robin MacDonald as our officiant. There are not enough words to describe all she did for me and my wife. We had no idea what we were doing and Rev Robin not only officiated our wedding she helped plan the rehearsal, pick the vows, and set up the procession. She calmed us down when we were freaking out, which was allot lol. She is a kind and caring person who radiates happiness. As a bonus they never blinked an eye when we called with only a month's notice to officiate a gay wedding. I highly strongly recommend you use this company. You will be so happy you did I promise!!!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent! Loved that they provided different sample ceremonies to help with planning things out and then didn't blink an eye when I took parts of several of them and made it my own. Reverend Robin did a wonderful job. Thanks.

• Wedding: Recently Married
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paula is such a sweetheart! My husband and I knew from the first time that we met her, that we wanted her to marry us. Her kind and caring nature made me feel at ease before and during the wedding ceremony...(which was not an easy task) All of our guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and how perfectly it was delivered by Paula. We would highly recommend her to anyone getting married!! Just absolutely loved her!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We found Rev. Paula Taylor online and reached out to her for an initial meeting. She responded immediately in a friendly and personable way. Our first meeting was a meet and greet to be sure we clicked with each other and would feel comfortable with having Paula as our officiant. Hands down, we knew right away through her positive vibe and great energy that she would marry us. Paula took the time to send us sample vows, she met us for a rehearsal run, carefully and patiently reviewed the wedding day with us, and performed an amazing ceremony on 8/15. Her attention to detail (down to carrying tissues for an emotional bride and paper towels for a sweaty groom) she impressed us and our guests. We highly recommend Paula for future wedding ceremonies!

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paula was incredible! We were going to have a family member marry us but they backed out two months before our wedding. We were panicked and overwhelmed (to say the least) with our last details. I came on wedding wire to find someone new and as soon as I saw all the amazing reviews I kept my fingers crossed she could do our ceremony. We spoke on the phone and Paula was warm and reassuring. I booked her and was able (because I love to write) to use a combination of her ceremonies to create one that fit us as a couple. Paula and I exchanged a few emails before meeting at the rehearsal dinner. The first time we met was at the rehearsal dinner. I was running around a little nuts trying to get everything together and Paula was un-phased and patient while we waited for everything to begin. She also made sure we were centered for pictures, fixed my veil, and paid attention to all of the little details. The day of she was there ready to go, and "held our hands" throughout the ceremony since we were both so nervous, so we would look to her to make sure we were doing and saying the right thing. I feel bad I didn't get to spend more time getting to know her because she so wonderful! We were so busy and overwhelmed and only communicated with her when absolutely necessary, she didn't need us and was able to take initiative and be where she was needed and supposed to be at all times. We are both so happy and impressed with how professional and great Paula was. We can't say enough good things! Thank you Paula for such a beautiful ceremony. Thank you!!!!!

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
Molls115
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy we selected Paula to officiate our wedding ceremony. Not only did she touch our lives with her beautiful words, but she also made an impact on our guests who sang her praises. From first contact up to the wedding day, working with Paula was so easy and tranquil. She was helpful and timely in her responses, and was very open to creating a ceremony that suited us. She is genuine, wise, and kind. We highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 07/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paula is great! She truly loves what she does and it makes the ceremony much more memorable.

• Wedding: 07/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found Reverend Paula Taylor by reading these online reviews and they were absolutely accurate. She was wonderful! She tailored our vows to make the ceremony reflect what we wanted and incorporated personal letters we had written into the ceremony. She also met with us for a rehearsal prior to the wedding and, without her, none of us would have known what we were doing! She was a true professional and is highly recommended!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We can't say enough about Reverend Paula Taylor!! From the moment we met her, we instantly felt comfortable and a connection with Paula. She was very flexible and willing to make the ceremony exactly what we had envisioned. She sent me some ceremony templates and let me use pieces of them to create a our own unique and personal touches. I wanted our ceremony to be laid back for the guests, but very personal and being all about who we are. All of our guests still talk about how our ceremony was so different from any they had been too and absolutely amazing. People were so awed by the overall ceremony. She helped us so much and we couldn't thank her enough for helping us create an unforgettable day!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paula was the only person we met with when i was looking for an officiant, and we felt so at ease with her. I wanted a very non-traditional, non-religious ceremony that was short and sweet. Paula sent us some examples and I mixed and matched them and she was gracious enough to review the ceremony beforehand. Unfortunately because of a personal matter, Paula couldn't officiate at the wedding, but arranged to have Robin cover for her, which turned out great (and i was so glad Paula had a "Plan B"). Robin offered to meet us before the wedding, even though it was really short notice. She was well-rehearsed, paused when she needed to, was loud enough, and really kept us at ease the night before and the day of. I am so glad i went with Heart and Soul.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paula was an absolute delight to work with! So quick to respond to any questions we had. When we met her for the first time we knew she was a perfect fit for us. She seemed just as excited as we were. I cant say enough good things about her! I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 05/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paula was awesome...ceremony was short and sweet just the way we wanted it..she made it very personal and is a lovely woman..made us feel so comfortable...it was a wonderful ceremony...could not be happier xo

• Wedding: 12/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for an officiant that allows you to express yourself and your husband/wife to be in any way you dreamed, Paula is your match. I grew up Catholic and although we did not get married in a church, there were elements of prayer and Catholicism that were important to me to have as part of my day. Without a doubt, Paula made this into a reality. We planned our RI wedding from NY and only met with Paula in person once, however, her follow up via email (and all other forms of communication) were impeccable. She was accommodating, kind and honest.

The actual ceremony was the highlight of our absolutely beautiful day. Our guests said that they had never been to such a heartfelt and memorable ceremony (there wasn't a dry eye in the house!). We picked readings to complement Paula's ceremony, wrote our own vows and thanks to Paula, also read traditional vows. My husband and I were so worried that not having it a church or with a parish that knows you as a couple, the ceremony would come off impersonal. Turns out, Paula only added more love to the room and added pure joy and sentiment to our day. We were blessed to have found such a wonderful Reverend in Paula! Thank you for everything!

• Wedding: 11/03/2013
Lisa
401-359-0210
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards