Heart and Soul Ceremonies~ Est. 2004~RI, MA, CT

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rev. Paula Taylor was our officiant and she was great! She was low maintenance and professional during the planning process, yet was on top of every detail. She was very accommodating and helped us personalize our ceremony. We would highly recommend Paula to any couple for their big day!

Services Used: Officiant

Paula Taylor did an absolutely wonderful job as our wedding officiant. On a big day like this you'll want someone with experience to help keep everything on track; Paula was exactly that for us. Her expert guidance made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process - friends asked me after the ceremony if we'd known her for years. She was calm, cool, collected throughout the ceremony and helped us both maintain our pre-wedding jitters in the moments leading up to our walk down the aisle. She had a wide array of ceremonies and vows for us to choose from; we ended up mixing our two favorite ceremonies together which was a big hit with us and our guests. Her delivery, poise and projection during the ceremony was top-notch. We couldn't have asked for better!

Services Used: Officiant

Paula was everything we could have asked for in an officiant and more! She was very responsive throughout the planning process, provided us with extremely heartfelt and well written scripts to choose from for the ceremony, and was flexible to let us change a few parts and insert our own vows. On the day of, she arrived early to walk us through all the steps involved in the ceremony and everything went seamlessly, even though we didn't have a rehearsal. Most memorably she was calm and collected and helped ease our nerves before and during the ceremony. The ceremony was also well-paced and felt very personal. We were near the beach, and the sound of the waves was loud, but Paula spoke loudly enough for everyone to hear. In sum, she made the process easy and the ceremony seamless, and was enthusiastic, kind and went above and beyond throughout.

Recently Married

Paula did a wonderful job with our ceremony! We were so moved by the ceremony she designed for us. She took the time to get to know us and understand us as a couple. She really made sure that everything that went into the ceremony fit into our vision and reflected what we both valued. We met with her once, and all our other communication was through phone and email. She's very easy to talk to, not to mention, a lot of fun! She's very sweet, kind, open-minded, thoughtful – basically all the qualities we were looking for in an officiant. She's also really responsive, and there were times when I received emails at 3:00 am! :)

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Paula Taylor was professional, helpful and easily available for all our ceremony needs and concerns. She is truly genuine and loves what she does! Thank you so much for making our day so special.

Services Used: Officiant

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Rev. Robin McDonald renew our vows at Crystal Lake Golf Club this May. We have been married for just over a year and a half, my husband is in the military and our first wedding was very spur of the moment, we are currently living in Guam and loving our beautiful life together! I gave Robin a call and right from the start she was sweet and thankful for my husbands service, she also thanked me for being a military wife! She was so nice, I couldn't resist asking her to meet. Robin was very helpful and pleasant, she allowed us to choose our own vows and make them as short or long as we wanted. We were very happy with this. We visioned our wedding ceremony being short and sweet, and it was! I cannot thank Robin enough for her amazing job, we are truly thankful and blessed she was part of our special day! :)

Services Used: Officiant

We LOOOOVE Paula! She is amazing! She married me and my husband in April and the wedding was absolutely perfect. We wanted a fun ceremony with lots of laughter and smiles and Paula didn't disappoint. She let us basically tell her the order of things and she put in her own flair. She told our story and captured our personalities. She was really a pleasure to work with. We met with her twice, first to ask our big questions and set the date and then second to review all the details. She even came to the rehearsal (not sure if this is common but it calmed my nerves!). I would recommend Paula to anyone getting married. She will help you enjoy the whole process!

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Paula Taylor was the officiant for our big day. We were impressed with the fact that she took the time to meet with us in order to tailor our ceremony just the way we wanted it. Paula was kind, thoughtful, very responsive and helpful throughout the process. With her assistance, we created a ceremony that reflected our love for each other which was very special. We were extremely happy that we chose Paula, as she made the ceremony amazingly special and memorable. We highly recommend Reverend Taylor to anyone getting married. She was awesome!

1 Review
12/13/2014

Rev. Paula Taylor was wonderful! She tailored our vows to make the ceremony reflect our personal touch with special meaning. She was a true professional and is highly recommended!

Services Used: Officiant

Choosing Rev. Paula Taylor for our officiant was one of the best decisions we made for our big day. She took the time to meet with us and get to know us in order to make our ceremony really about us. We were able to pick and choose and create a ceremony that reflected who we are as a couple. Paula was extremely responsive and very helpful throughout the process. We are very happy with our decision and are grateful that she was able to perform our ceremony for us.

Services Used: Officiant

We had the luck to have Rev.Robin MacDonald as our officiant. There are not enough words to describe all she did for me and my wife. We had no idea what we were doing and Rev Robin not only officiated our wedding she helped plan the rehearsal, pick the vows, and set up the procession. She calmed us down when we were freaking out, which was allot lol. She is a kind and caring person who radiates happiness. As a bonus they never blinked an eye when we called with only a month's notice to officiate a gay wedding. I highly strongly recommend you use this company. You will be so happy you did I promise!!!

1 Review
Recently Married

Excellent! Loved that they provided different sample ceremonies to help with planning things out and then didn't blink an eye when I took parts of several of them and made it my own. Reverend Robin did a wonderful job. Thanks.

Services Used: Officiant

Paula is such a sweetheart! My husband and I knew from the first time that we met her, that we wanted her to marry us. Her kind and caring nature made me feel at ease before and during the wedding ceremony...(which was not an easy task) All of our guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and how perfectly it was delivered by Paula. We would highly recommend her to anyone getting married!! Just absolutely loved her!

Services Used: Officiant

We found Rev. Paula Taylor online and reached out to her for an initial meeting. She responded immediately in a friendly and personable way. Our first meeting was a meet and greet to be sure we clicked with each other and would feel comfortable with having Paula as our officiant. Hands down, we knew right away through her positive vibe and great energy that she would marry us. Paula took the time to send us sample vows, she met us for a rehearsal run, carefully and patiently reviewed the wedding day with us, and performed an amazing ceremony on 8/15. Her attention to detail (down to carrying tissues for an emotional bride and paper towels for a sweaty groom) she impressed us and our guests. We highly recommend Paula for future wedding ceremonies!

Molls115
08/01/2014

Paula was incredible! We were going to have a family member marry us but they backed out two months before our wedding. We were panicked and overwhelmed (to say the least) with our last details. I came on wedding wire to find someone new and as soon as I saw all the amazing reviews I kept my fingers crossed she could do our ceremony. We spoke on the phone and Paula was warm and reassuring. I booked her and was able (because I love to write) to use a combination of her ceremonies to create one that fit us as a couple. Paula and I exchanged a few emails before meeting at the rehearsal dinner. The first time we met was at the rehearsal dinner. I was running around a little nuts trying to get everything together and Paula was un-phased and patient while we waited for everything to begin. She also made sure we were centered for pictures, fixed my veil, and paid attention to all of the little details. The day of she was there ready to go, and "held our hands" throughout the ceremony since we were both so nervous, so we would look to her to make sure we were doing and saying the right thing. I feel bad I didn't get to spend more time getting to know her because she so wonderful! We were so busy and overwhelmed and only communicated with her when absolutely necessary, she didn't need us and was able to take initiative and be where she was needed and supposed to be at all times. We are both so happy and impressed with how professional and great Paula was. We can't say enough good things! Thank you Paula for such a beautiful ceremony. Thank you!!!!!

Services Used: Officiant

I am so happy we selected Paula to officiate our wedding ceremony. Not only did she touch our lives with her beautiful words, but she also made an impact on our guests who sang her praises. From first contact up to the wedding day, working with Paula was so easy and tranquil. She was helpful and timely in her responses, and was very open to creating a ceremony that suited us. She is genuine, wise, and kind. We highly recommend her.