Headrush Hair Designs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Headrush Hair Designs was awesome! They were so accommodating! The manager actually called me to tell me that they were moving their shop 2 hours away from our venue before our wedding so they dropped the charges and came to the venue to do hair and make up for 6 bridesmaids, 1 mother of the bride and the bride. They were quick and did an excellent job! Thank you so much!

Private User
Recently Married

Kylie and Emily:

These ladies are amazing! Thank you so much for doing our hair and make up on my wedding day, 12/13/14!

These ladies were fabulous to work with. Within the Lancaster area, this team was certainly the best value.

They were able to travel to the hotel and stayed from 8:30-1:00. Hair needed to be complete by 1, and they did it! 2 hairdressers, 4 bridesmaids, 1 mother, 1 grandmother, and 1 bride, along with 4 mineral makeup sessions, everything looked fantastic, with nothing to fix.

I would recommend this team to anyone! Thank you again!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

It was great to work with the girls at Headrush. They new exactly what I wanted. Everyone looked amazing.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The girls at Headrush did an AMAZING job. They were fast but efficient and and did awesome work. We were out before our scheduled end time and they are reasonably priced. I would definitely go back again.

4.7

Beverly, Kylie, Emily and the rest of the Headrush team were great to work with from the moment I made the phone to set up an appointment. They were flexible with scheduling and understanding of a couple of glitches along the way. They made themselves available to me and my bridal party the day of and did a wonderful job at getting all of our hair and make-up done with plenty of time to spare. They were more than willing to ensure that we all loved our hair and make-up. I can't say enough about how wonderful they were to work.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Every interaction I had with Headrush Hair Designs was perfect!! They answered all of my questions in a timely manner, and were able to schedule all of my wedding related appointments with ease. A few days prior to the wedding I got a relaxing massage with Alexis, an awesome pedicure from Emily and a perfect Gelish manicure from Kylie. On the day of the wedding, my bridesmaids were both thrilled with their hairstyles from Beverly and Brittany, and I can honestly say my hair has never looked so good! Kylie is a magician, even with my thick, crazy hair! Emily did a wonderful job with airbrush makeup, too - everyone looks amazing in the photos. I really can't recommend Headrush and its employees enough. I felt like such a beautiful bride!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Beverly Miller, the owner of Headrush, is super organized, extremely accommodating, does a beautiful job with hair and is the nicest person you could hope to have organizing hair and makeup needs on your wedding day. She listens to her clients so that she understands exactly what her clients expect and really delivers! She and her staff were very professional and really took their time with each girl in the wedding party.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Where do I start?! HeadRush Hair Designs was absolutely perfect in every way! What an awesome group of women and definitely know what they are doing when it comes to hair, make up, and nails. From the moment I went into the salon to meet the stylists, I knew that I wanted to hire them for my wedding. They made getting our hair and make up done SO much fun!! And so patient with me and my bridal party. I went in for a trial run with my hair and make up with both my mom and mother in law. They took our ideas and just ran with them!! My hair and make up were perfect the day of my wedding! The day of the wedding, the bridesmaid seemed to have limited direction for how they wanted their hair done, but the stylists did an amazing job with each and every girl. Definitely, one of the highlights of the planning and the day of my wedding was hands down the experience at this salon. I would highly recommend them to anybody that needs their hair and make up done - as well as nails and maybe a relaxing massage! They were perfect!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I can't say enough wonderful things about Beverly and the girls at Headrush Hair Designs. They accommodated my party of 7 people, opened the salon early, provided food and drinks and even included free hand massages for everyone! I was SO happy with my hair/makeup and very thankful for all of their hard work!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I have been going to see Beverly, owner of Headrush, for at least 10 years. When I started planning my wedding there wasn't anyone else I would have considered for my hair - she is amazing at what she does. The stylists from Headrush did the hair for all of the bridesmaids in my wedding party, as well as the mother of the bride. All my bridesmaids was very happy with the work they did and looked gorgeous! My hair my absolutely beautiful and Beverly did an amazing job! I couldn't say enough wonderful things about the staff from Headrush and would recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

They were so welcoming to me and my bridal party. We felt like we were getting ready at my house.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Headrush did a great job with my wedding hair and makeup!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Beverly (owner) and the girls were great to work with. Communication was very easy and quick for the entire planning process. I didn’t love my trial the first time around, so they accommodated me for another hair trial at a reduced rate. They handled the situation very professionally.
The day of the wedding, they did the hair for me (bride), my mom, groom’s mom, and 5 bridesmaids. They came to us with a team of about 4 or 5 ladies. Hair was quickly done, and looked great! They were also able to work with dreadlocks (one of my bridesmaids), which was a plus. Prices were affordable. I would definitely recommend Beverly and her team!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Beverly (the owner) and the staff at Headrush are awesome. They were all so much fun to spend time with on my wedding day. My wedding party and I went to the salon (however, they can travel to other locations) There was 8 of us in total. Almost all of us got our hair and makeup done there and we were in and out in about 2.5 hours, but it didn't feel rushed. Also, they had a nice snack area set up with mimosas and fruit and bagels. It was awesome. Also, they were so reasonably priced. I LOVED my hair on my wedding day. We all looked great! I HIGHLY recommend any bridal party to go to Headrush!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had Kylie from headrush do my hair and nails for my wedding day, she was fantastic. Everything throughout the process was flawless from the time I put down my deposit to trial run to the time we were there for wedding day. Jane does fantastic makeup and the owner Beverly is very bubbly and friendly. I would recommend this salon to anyone for wedding needs and regular beauty care. The Salon had two other wedding parties the same day as me and you wouldnt have even known, they are fully capable of making you feel like its just you and your girls there. Hands down, a fantastic choice!

Private User
2+ years ago

We had such a good experience with Headrush salon. Kylie did my hair and she is amazing, I have gotten so many compliments on my hair. And Jane is amazing. I have known her for years and would not go to anyone else for makeup, waxing, nails, etc. She does it all! While getting our nails done some girls decided to switch to Gelish, they accomodated us without a problem. The morning of the wedding some girls changed their mind and decided to get their makeup done, again no problem! The girls at Headrush work so well together and I am so glad we went there!