Hayzen's Productions

Value
Flexibility
Kristy
01/01/2015

The team at Hayzen's Productions is incredibly talented and extremely professional. Having a videographer was very important to us and Hayzen's Productions provided us with the best experience; from filming our wedding to producing a beautiful video, working with them was truly a privilege. Words cannot express our gratitude or how perfectly this team captured the most amazing day of our lives!

Services Used: Videography

What an amazing team! Hayzen's Productions was the perfect team for our unconventional wedding videographer needs! Wilky and his team listened thoughtfully, provided creative ideas and executed it all with ease.

When our guests saw the video at our surprise reception, we heard several times, "Wow! That looked like a real movie!" .

As a wedding planner, it was majorly important that our vendors not only understood my husband and me, but also would be vendors we would recommend to our own clients. There's no question, Hayzen's Productions will continue to get high praise from us!

Morgan
10/25/2014

Wilky Black and his amazing team at Hayzen's Productions exceeded far beyond our expectations. They were able capture such a precious moment in our lives and in return, provide us with everlasting memories of our wedding. As we watched the video, we relived our wedding day over and over again. The quality of work of Hayzen's productions was impeccable and outstanding, the professionalism exhibited by Wilky and his team was exceptional, and most importantly, the personal touches given to our video were touching and compassionate. I'm beyond pleased with the work Hayzen's Productions created for us and we will be forever grateful to Wilky, his wife, and his team. I'm sure we will be finding other reasons and life events for which we can use Hayzen's Productions again.

Services Used: Videography

Amazing!! Amazing!! Amazing!! We got our wedding video tonight and amazing just doesn't even describe it. The whole crew was so much fun to work with. Our video captures every exciting moment. We are more than pleased with the final product. They captured everything from so many different angles. The video is just stunning. I can't wait to share it with our family and friends. If you're looking for a videographer, then don't look any further...Hayzen's Productions is the way to go!!!

Services Used: Videography

Wilky and his team are awesome - both personally and professionally. They arrived early, stayed late, and captured everything moment and detail of our wedding. Although we're also extremely happy with our photographer, there's just some emotion that cannot be captured in pictures. Wilky and his team caught every detail. Every emotion. Every tear. Hug. Laugh. Smile. Embrace. Everything. Their video production of our wedding was perfect. And it's a way we'll (as well as our friends and family) will relive our wedding for decades to come. They. are. amazing.

Chris
07/26/2014

Wilky and everyone with Hayzen's Productions have been a dream to work with. Not only was the video work superb (and it was - I've watched it over and over again) - but working with him and his company has been so easy, so friendly, and so professional. We had a bunch of different people there with us on our wedding day (between the Hayzen's crew and our 2 photographers) and were initially worried it would be too many in our smaller space. Not only were they not in the way (we barely noticed them), but when they were around, they were so cool, we wanted to have them be a part of the fun. Wilky is also an incredible email reply-er. I feel there was never a time where I didn't have a question or a thought to share during our year-long engagement that he didn't reply within minutes with a fully thought-out response. Top-notch guy. Top notch work. Would hire them again and again. Consider our review a "glowing" one. Thanks so much, Wilky!

Chris and Jessica York
New York, New York

Ashley
06/21/2014

Hayzens Productions is AMAZING! I couldn't have asked for a better company to film my wedding! The quality, creativeness, friendliness, and time was outstanding! They were always professional and have great personalities. I would definitely recommend them to everyone! Hope to work with them again someday!

Private User
Recently Married

We highly recommend Wilky and his team from Hayzen’s Production after our wonderful experience with them at our daughter’s wedding June 20, 2014. Wilky brought 2 videographers with him who somehow managed to capture the most important moments while smoothly blending in to the background. We can tell that Hayzen’s produces a lot of commercial videos, because the finished DVD is top-notch! They were pleasant to deal with from start to finish, and flexible with our requests and changes. We plan to use them again!

Dustie
06/07/2014

Wilky and his crew were the very best! They were so professional and I received so many comments from my wedding guests about how engaging they were during the reception.

I couldn't imagine anyone better to capture our special day!

Services Used: Videography

Wilky and his team were absolutely wonderful! They did an excellent job capturing our special moments and putting together our video! If you're planning on getting married use Hayzen's Productions, I promise you won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Videography

I just received my wedding video in the mail! (Only 2 1/2 weeks after the wedding!!!) It is AMAZING! My husband was a little nervous about having a videographer for the wedding because he did not want to feel like there were cameras in his face on such a special day. Wilky and his team surpassed all of our expectations on our big day. I'm so excited to be able to have such a special keepsake to share with our friends and family! :)

Billie
05/17/2014

We were delighted with their professionalism. The bride was a little reluctant because she did not want to feel invaded. Wilky and Ken were not intrusive at all. She did not even know where the cameras were during the ceremony. They were very easy to contact and completed the job quickly. We highly recommend!

Mary Katherine
11/02/2013

Choosing Hazens Productions to cover our wedding and reception was the best money we spent! My groom and I were surprised at how fast our big day went by- and what a blur it was when it was over. There was so little we could really recall about the day. When we received our DVDs from Hayzens just a few short weeks later- we were blown away by all of the little details they were able to capture and use in a very professional and artistic compilation. We are so happy with the finished product. Aside from the DVD itself, the staff of Hayzens Productions was extremely easy and flexible to work with- with excellent communication. I assure you- this is a fantastic investment on your big day. :)))

Kimberly
10/12/2013

We would definitely recommend Hayzen's Productions to anyone needing a videographer. Wilky and his team were amazing!! We couldn't be more pleased! They were professional, organized, experienced, and very awesome to work with. Wilky has some great ideas and experience, which helped make our wedding video better that we imagined. Check out our trailer! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHm_D6Qis5Y&feature=share&list=UU9zbg_7QH7Ekywb9eGht4bg

Rosanne
09/21/2013

Wilky and his team at Hayzen's Productions captured our wedding day perfectly! We have watched the video dozens of times, and each time it takes us right back to the special day. Wilky chose great shots and accompanied them with awesome music. He put together a trailer that makes us smile, laugh, cry, and remember all the good times from the day. You can feel the joy when you watch it. We could not have asked for a more friendly, responsive, and creative videographer. Wilky was so easy to work with, and he and his team blended right in on the wedding day. You can't find a better value for your money. I was the bride who wanted to cut corners to save money, so I almost didn't hire a videographer. But I am SO glad that I did! And I'm glad it was Hayzen's Productions. They did an all-around fantastic job.

Services Used: Videography

I absolutely looooved everything about Hayzens Productions!!! They are affordable and you most certainly get bang for your buck. They are very energetic and so easy to work with, Wilky Black went above and beyond the call of duty. I'm looking for a reason to hire him again! He and his teammates captured every detail of our wedding day! ...if you want professional work and great people hire them NOW more people find out about them they will stay busy!!!