Hawks Cay Resort

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Amazing venue! great location! beautiful! great staff!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Hawks Cay Resort in the middle keys, Florida is absolutley a spectacular location for a special event or vacation - easy to get to, many gorgeous settings, a variety of activities, well priced, great food, easy to work with staff, luxurious accomadations.

My husband and I got married there and are frequent visitors. We highly recommend the resort and wedding coordinators Brittany and Anna!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our rehearsal dinner on the Dolphin Deck and it was amazing. The food, the service, the décor - was perfect. Working with Brittany was so easy - she was so detail-oriented and thorough.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

gorgeous venue! everything was beautiful and everyone was happy

Amy
09/20/2013

Hawks Cay was exactly what we imagined it would be! The setting, the staff, the food was absolutely perfect and wonderful to work with. Brittany was so attentive as was the banquet staff and both the rehearsal dinner and reception. The food was delicious and we wish we lived closer so we could eat it more often. The pictures on the website don't do justice to what it really is like. We had our wedding on Sunset Beach which was completely secluded, quiet and the backdrop of our pictures there were breathtaking. Our reception was on the Dolphin Deck where we had 35 guests, a DJ and a good sized dance floor and it was just the right amount of room. The view was gorgeous.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hawks Cay has everything a destination bride could want-- gorgeous views, a friendly and professional staff, and a great resort to entertain her guests. We have rented a house on Duck Key (where Hawks Cay is located) for the past three years, but our first real experience with Hawks Cay was the wedding. We couldn't be happier! Laurie and her team were responsive to my every question, and very flexible when it came to requests! We even had a few guests with severe food allergies, and they were very accommodating and worked with us in every way! During dinner, our Banquet Captain ensured that we had drinks in front of us at all times and that we were able to eat our food-- which was more than delicious! After the tasting, we had such a hard time narrowing down our choices for the food. They also made a signature drink in my one of my wedding colors, and it was so, so good! Although we may be a biased and think that everything was perfect, every one of our guests that we spoke to said that this was the best wedding they had attended. I would highly recommend them!

Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

The staff is wonderful, the place is beautiful! I would get married here again if I could!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely everything was PERFECT during our entire week long stay at Hawk's Cay Resort!! We had our rehearsal, wedding, reception & after party all at Hawk's Cay. Everything was beautiful, the staff was amazing & met your every need, the food couldn't have tasted any better & the rooms & surroundings were gorgeous!! We could not be happier about our decision to have our picture perfect wedding at Hawk's Cay!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

An absolute pleasure and joy to work with the wedding group at Hawks Cay. The scenery and location was just perfect!! It's the best destination place for a wedding without having to leave the U.S. Great quality of service and professionalism. I would highly recommend this venue!

Katie
03/11/2013

I highly recommend Hawk's Cay as a destination wedding location. I had never been to Hawk's Cay before and chose it based solely on what I could find online. Although the wedding was not inexpensive (no wedding really is), I think it was worth the cost. I had a small (37 people) wedding at the resort and all of our guests stayed for several days. Laurie Eichman and the Hawk's Cay wedding team were very nice and thoughtful. We got married on the sunset lawn in front of the twin palms, a spot that was unbelievably peaceful and beautiful. Our reception was held at the Dolphin Overlook, a perfect and beautiful spot for great food and dancing. We ended up staying at Hawk's Cay for our honeymoon as well and could not have been happier. In the days before the wedding my husband and I stayed in a Harbor Villa and after the wedding we moved to a large Marina villa. I recommend both. Hawk's Cay is a great place for kids as well and all of the children in our group were in heaven.

Brianne
02/09/2013

Hawks Cay is an absolutely beautiful resort for a wedding. The event team helped me every step of the way and worked w/my planner to give us a wonderful wedding. Our guests thought they had died and gone to heaven when they arrived and loved the pools and lagoon. AND the food at the reception was amazing! I hadn't been able to sample the food before i choose it but everything we had on the menu was top notch and tasty. I also loved that you could have weddings of all types at this resort, from super fancy to small and laid back. They have many venues to choose from right on the resort, i loved having so many choices. I would highly recommend anyone who loves the sun and the beach and having a good time to consider Hawks Cay!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Travel
Jamie
10/18/2012

Hawks Cay was an absolutely beautiful place to get married! Our wedding was perfect! It was stress-free planning and so easy! We got exactly what we wanted. Choosing music, flowers, and food was so simple. We had a guitarist and ate at Alma - the food was amazing and the staff made us feel so special. And all of the activities are so fun to do after the wedding day!

Emily
1 Review
07/28/2012

Hawks Cay exceeded my expectations. They made my dream come true. It's a great place for your guests also. There are many activities and great restaurants to keep the guests occupied.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We did all our wedding planning for a destination wedding from New York. Our wedding was in Florida. We had absolutely no time to fly to florida to check out vendors and stumbled across Hawks Cay Resort online. We booked them and proceeded with only the pictures on their website. The staff was very helpful throughtout the planning process and made us feel very special. When we arrived, the resort took our breath away! The grounds are beautiful with lovely landscaping, the rooms are updated and clean, the staff was tentative to our every need and they really delivered. We couldn't have been any more pleased. Beautiful resort, lots of activities to keep your guests occupied, delicious food, friendly staff - all around amazing! We love Hawks Cay!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was lucky enough to have my wedding in September 2011 at the absolutely lovely Hawks Cay Resort. The level of professionalism, creativity and customer service far exceeded my expectations. Even when another venue cancelled my rehersal dinner within a couple weeks of the wedding, the staff at Hawks Cay jumped in and created a dinner party for 55 people. The staff was in constant contact with me with regular updates, responsing immediately to my inquiries and questions. Overall, we used their private boat Blue for a snorkeling trip, the dolphin overlook for the wedding rehersal dinner and the gazebo and Terrace Grill for the wedding ceremony and reception, along with the hotel rooms and villas for our guests. Amazing location and amazing staff!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jennifer, Laurie, and Peggy were wonderful to work with! They made everything a breeze and our wedding was taken care of without any issues--if there were any, we didn't know!

I highly recommend Hawks Cay and their wedding team for your wedding! It was a day we'll never forget and we owe Hawks for that!