Kihei, HI
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I loved working with Tori and she has truly made our dream wedding come true. She has worked with me for 14 months for our wedding planning and day-of coordination for our destination wedding (we're originally from Singapore).

One of the best trait about Tori is she is very knowledgeable and honest when it comes to important decision making. She was always spot-on when I asked advised on the budget estimate from venues to flower fees based on our guest count and vision. She helped me get a realistic understanding of what my budget would be so there was no last minute surprises and I was able to make adjustments in my wedding planning at a very early stage. By the end of the planning, I gave her 100% trust and that is exactly what you need to have with your planner.

Another trait I loved about Tori is how "fierce" she was - not implying that she was scary but that she made things happen. The night before our wedding, one of my dear family friend offered to perform a beautiful hula dance at the reception. I immediately contacted Tori and she happily took over and worked with the DJ and venue to make it happen. Tori made sure the week before + the day-of wedding was stress-free for my husband and me so we were able to enjoy our time our guests who traveled from abroad.

I also want to mention that Tori has the best connections and knowledge about wedding vendors on the island. I absolutely loved all the vendors she has recommended. Not only were there services top notch but they were friendly and easy going just like Tori.

I would recommend Tori to all the brides out there. She will be your planner, your advisor but most of all your friend during the whole process. That is exactly what you need when you are planning one of the biggest event in your life. Good luck to all the future brides and have fun planning!

Hawaii Weddings by Tori Rogers, LLC (formerly Hawaiian Island Wedding Planners, LLC ) responded with the following comments:

Wow, Miyabi and Albert! This is so special! You were amazing to work with and I so appreciate your trust throughout the process. You were a beautiful bride, but more importantly you both enjoyed your day. You and your guests had so much fun and did not sweat the small stuff. It was such a pleasure to watch you both enjoy each other and every moment of your celebration. I hope you remember this day forever! It was most special with so many personal touches.

Services Used: Wedding Planning