Harvey Designs

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Amy Harvey is so very talented. She listens to your ideas for your event and is able to make the arrangements come alive. Loved working with her team and I would use them again for any future occasions I have coming up.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Amy did an amazing job!!!!! Jared and I wanted a southern wedding and what we wanted she did above and beyond. Many friends and family kept saying how the decorations / flowers matched us perfectly. Thank you Amy for doing an amazing job and making our day look flawless.

Elizabeth & Jared.

Lesley
Recently Married

Harvey Designs created absolutely gorgeous floral arrangements for my recent wedding. I was blown away with the quality, composition and detail that went into all of the arrangements. Like most we had very specific colors, flowers and aesthetic we discussed with Amy. Her responsiveness and willingness to work with what we were looking for was fantastic but she took it further and truly amazed us with her unique style and vision. If there were flowers we identified that were not seasonally available she worked at finding the best replacement. The bouquet was everything I imagined and more, I did not want to let go of it! The boutonnière was fantastic and the flowers for the reception dinner was everything we hoped for and more. When I look back on my wedding I will forever be thankful to have used Harvey Design as she exceeded our expectations!

Services Used: Flowers

Amy Harvey with Harvey Designs made my dream wedding come true! Not only did she provide absolutely beautiful flowers and floral arrangements, but she put together an entire look for the wedding that included votives, mercury glass, candles and more! I didn't have a wedding planner and Harvey Designs is one of the main reasons by wedding came together so successfully! In the initial meeting with Amy, I explained to her what I envisioned for my wedding and she was able to expand on my vision!
As it got closer to the wedding, it became apparent that it was going to be raining. I had planned on an outdoor ceremony, but we went to Plan B based on the weather forecast. As a result, Amy had to change up some of the floral arrangements at the last minute. She was so awesome about it and was an absolute pleasure to work with!
Thank you thank you thank you Amy for making my wedding day so special!!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Amy Harvey is INCREDIBLE! She is so creative and talented in her decorating and florist skills. I came with a general idea of what I wanted, but she gave spectacular advice that was exactly what I was thinking but of course didn't realize that I wanted until she said it. I wish i could post a picture of the flowers and the ceremony decor! She created a beautiful, draped backdrop arch for the ceremony with flowers, and literally suspended (from the rafters!) vases and jars with more flowers in them - oh yeah, she's not afraid to go crazy and create a "wow!" She is very professional, communicates well, and makes sure everything is covered that needs to be done. My jaw dropped when I saw the set-up, and everyone thought it was perfect. And the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I can't say enough how perfect it was, and how amazing Amy is at what she does!! Thank you, Amy Harvey! You helped create the best day of my life!!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Amy of Harvey Designs did an amazing job with my flowers, decor, and linens for my wedding! She absolutely nailed the look I was going for and the flowers were incredible - and they lasted so long! My wedding bouquet lasted for almost 2 weeks! I highly recommend Harvey Designs!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Party Supplies
Recently Married

Absolutely perfect, fantastic job and gorgeous flowers! Amy was so easy and helpful to work with!

Jocelyn
11/29/2014

There are absolutely no words to say just how beautiful my flowers and decor was for my rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. Amy Harvey is the BEST. This was one of my most wonderful selections as far as vendors go. I had a consultation with Amy and from there, she created a Pinterest board where she stored all of my ideas and the "vision" for my wedding weekend. My guests have all raved about the fresh flowers, candles, linens, and details she did to make my wedding gorgeous!!! I definitely got the luxury wedding I was looking for and within the budget I was comfortable paying. Amy Harvey is phenomenal. She worked with me up until the very last minute and I could not have imagined things more beautiful than they were. I highly, highly recommend her.

Services Used: Flowers

I used Amy Harvey Designs for my Nov 1st, 2014 wedding and I am so glad that I did. I planned my wedding from out of town and it was very easy for my mom and me to work with her. We were blown away by how beautiful everything turned out! The bouquets were beyond gorgeous and more beautiful that I had pictured. The table decorations at the reception were perfect and very romantic. I had given her an idea of what I wanted and she ran with it and exceeded our expectations. She really has an eye for beautiful things and made our wedding absolutely look our style. We also wanted some flowers to decorate my parents condo they rented since this is where we had the bridal luncheon and got ready; Amy did fall color themed centerpieces for this and it looked incredible.
Amy was also very flexible while working with us. We cut out some tables from the reception venue and she adjusted the amount down of the rentals we needed so we did not have to pay for things we did not need. She was awesome to work with and the value of everything we got was extremely reasonable. I would definitely recommend Amy Harvey Designs to anybody because she really went beyond my vision and made our wedding truly wonderful.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Amy has a true talent for making your dream wedding come to life. From the table linens, to the flowers and candles, everything was absolutely perfect. We got more compliments on the floral arrangements, bouquets, and overall tablescape that she designed, than you could even imagine.

Recently Married

Amy Harvey's creativity and vision is amazing, her talent will enhance your wedding beyond your expectations....every detail is what we wanted and didn't even know it. She went above and beyond with our wedding decorating even the dessert bar without our asking her to!
The results were gorgeous, we were all overwhelmed...

Services Used: Flowers

If you are having a wedding in Savannah, PLEASE do not look any further! Words cannot express how pleased we were with our flowers and decor. I knew that my venue would make a beautiful ceremony and reception area with its natural gardens but I was initially a bit concerned about the main reception area because it seemed plain and industrial/commercial looking. The decor I envisioned would seemingly take a lot of work to turn that around and Amy Harvey exceeded my expectations. The flower arrangements and bouquets were absolutely beautiful, unique, and creative. Best of all, was her attention to detail and that she did not miss a beat for even the smallest changes I requested during our year of planning. She even managed to make my husband's crazy boutonniere idea/request come to life! (Let's just say you couldn't lose him in the dark.) This woman and her staff are truly a talented and professional group. There is not a thing they did or didn't do that I would have changed. Thank you for making everything so beautiful.

Services Used: Flowers

Breathtakingly beautiful flowers! I basically just showed Amy some ideas and she went with it. I was somewhat nervous because I had no idea what to expect not seeing anything prior to the wedding, but she substantially exceeded my expectations. Everything was 1000x more beautiful than I had envisioned. Amy was also very understanding and NEVER acted frustrated when I e-mailed her every week to add tables here or decorations there. She's very laid back which is nice, because let's face it, brides are not. Her work is stunning and I could not have asked for anything better.

Kimberly
03/29/2014

Amy did an unbelievable job! Our flowers were beautiful. She offered great suggestions and knew exactly the look we wanted. I would highly recommend Harvey Designs as your wedding florist.

Jessica
03/15/2014

Amy took an everyday space and made it into the most amazing wedding venue! She took my wants and made it an unforgettable day. She went above and beyond to make my dreams come true on my wedding day!

Services Used: Flowers

It is almost difficult to put into words how glad I am that we found Harvey Designs. Collaborating with Amy was a dream. Beyond providing flowers, Amy brought my dream wedding to life. The first time we met her at her studio, I instantly knew that we had to work with her. I showed her my Dream Wedding Board on Pinterest and she understood exactly what we wanted – and not only that, she could bring that Pinterest board to life within our price range. Being able to have input on the design of our ceremony and reception space was also a big deal to us. Amy responded to all of my emails and requests efficiently and her expert advice made me feel like I was being taken care of every step of the way. Amy understood that we wanted to DIY a portion of the wedding, but at the same time, we also wanted a professional’s touch. Our wedding was the perfect combination of “shabby chic” thrift store items and Amy’s one-of-a-kind grapevine arch, vintage tables, and window dessert board. Amy crafted and designed a dessert table that people are STILL talking about, and the most fun DIY photobooth ever! Honestly, people say that the most important part of a wedding is the food or the DJ, but for me and my now husband, Amy proved that the most important touch is in the details of the design.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)