Harvey Designs

Harvey Designs

Perfectly designed events with personalized style and exceptional execution

1515 Abercorn St
Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are absolutely no words to say just how beautiful my flowers and decor was for my rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. Amy Harvey is the BEST. This was one of my most wonderful selections as far as vendors go. I had a consultation with Amy and from there, she created a Pinterest board where she stored all of my ideas and the "vision" for my wedding weekend. My guests have all raved about the fresh flowers, candles, linens, and details she did to make my wedding gorgeous!!! I definitely got the luxury wedding I was looking for and within the budget I was comfortable paying. Amy Harvey is phenomenal. She worked with me up until the very last minute and I could not have imagined things more beautiful than they were. I highly, highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
Jocelyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Amy Harvey Designs for my Nov 1st, 2014 wedding and I am so glad that I did. I planned my wedding from out of town and it was very easy for my mom and me to work with her. We were blown away by how beautiful everything turned out! The bouquets were beyond gorgeous and more beautiful that I had pictured. The table decorations at the reception were perfect and very romantic. I had given her an idea of what I wanted and she ran with it and exceeded our expectations. She really has an eye for beautiful things and made our wedding absolutely look our style. We also wanted some flowers to decorate my parents condo they rented since this is where we had the bridal luncheon and got ready; Amy did fall color themed centerpieces for this and it looked incredible.
Amy was also very flexible while working with us. We cut out some tables from the reception venue and she adjusted the amount down of the rentals we needed so we did not have to pay for things we did not need. She was awesome to work with and the value of everything we got was extremely reasonable. I would definitely recommend Amy Harvey Designs to anybody because she really went beyond my vision and made our wedding truly wonderful.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy has a true talent for making your dream wedding come to life. From the table linens, to the flowers and candles, everything was absolutely perfect. We got more compliments on the floral arrangements, bouquets, and overall tablescape that she designed, than you could even imagine.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy Harvey's creativity and vision is amazing, her talent will enhance your wedding beyond your expectations....every detail is what we wanted and didn't even know it. She went above and beyond with our wedding decorating even the dessert bar without our asking her to!
The results were gorgeous, we were all overwhelmed...

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are having a wedding in Savannah, PLEASE do not look any further! Words cannot express how pleased we were with our flowers and decor. I knew that my venue would make a beautiful ceremony and reception area with its natural gardens but I was initially a bit concerned about the main reception area because it seemed plain and industrial/commercial looking. The decor I envisioned would seemingly take a lot of work to turn that around and Amy Harvey exceeded my expectations. The flower arrangements and bouquets were absolutely beautiful, unique, and creative. Best of all, was her attention to detail and that she did not miss a beat for even the smallest changes I requested during our year of planning. She even managed to make my husband's crazy boutonniere idea/request come to life! (Let's just say you couldn't lose him in the dark.) This woman and her staff are truly a talented and professional group. There is not a thing they did or didn't do that I would have changed. Thank you for making everything so beautiful.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Breathtakingly beautiful flowers! I basically just showed Amy some ideas and she went with it. I was somewhat nervous because I had no idea what to expect not seeing anything prior to the wedding, but she substantially exceeded my expectations. Everything was 1000x more beautiful than I had envisioned. Amy was also very understanding and NEVER acted frustrated when I e-mailed her every week to add tables here or decorations there. She's very laid back which is nice, because let's face it, brides are not. Her work is stunning and I could not have asked for anything better.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy did an unbelievable job! Our flowers were beautiful. She offered great suggestions and knew exactly the look we wanted. I would highly recommend Harvey Designs as your wedding florist.

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
Kimberly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy took an everyday space and made it into the most amazing wedding venue! She took my wants and made it an unforgettable day. She went above and beyond to make my dreams come true on my wedding day!

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It is almost difficult to put into words how glad I am that we found Harvey Designs. Collaborating with Amy was a dream. Beyond providing flowers, Amy brought my dream wedding to life. The first time we met her at her studio, I instantly knew that we had to work with her. I showed her my Dream Wedding Board on Pinterest and she understood exactly what we wanted – and not only that, she could bring that Pinterest board to life within our price range. Being able to have input on the design of our ceremony and reception space was also a big deal to us. Amy responded to all of my emails and requests efficiently and her expert advice made me feel like I was being taken care of every step of the way. Amy understood that we wanted to DIY a portion of the wedding, but at the same time, we also wanted a professional’s touch. Our wedding was the perfect combination of “shabby chic” thrift store items and Amy’s one-of-a-kind grapevine arch, vintage tables, and window dessert board. Amy crafted and designed a dessert table that people are STILL talking about, and the most fun DIY photobooth ever! Honestly, people say that the most important part of a wedding is the food or the DJ, but for me and my now husband, Amy proved that the most important touch is in the details of the design.

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers in our wedding were truly beautiful! When we first picked out our flowers, I came armed with beautiful pictures of celebrity wedding bouquets, thinking that there was no way we would be able to replicate it (or afford it!) and Harvey Designs truly brought my vision to life! When I first saw them, I was shocked at how elegant, and extraordinary our flowers were. Definitely worth every penny! :)

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
Molly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The church, as well as, the reception flower arrangements were just as my daughter ordered!. The service from Amy was excellent. I definitely would recommend her services for any future bride/groom or wedding planner!. Amy will help you with your color scheme. She makes it easy!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Martha

One word: BEAUTIFUL
There is no better feeling than putting all your trust with one person and having them prevail all expectations!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Melanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy at Harvey Designs is an artist- I walked in to the ballroom before the reception and I was completely blown away! I couldn't believe my eyes at how well she brought my vision to life! Every idea I had discussed with her was in that room- my theme was an enchanted garden and from floor to ceiling she transformed that boring room into a beautiful environment for our event. I am impressed at how much time and effort she put into making every detail so lovely- she is absolutely amazing- you will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy Harvey is a flower genius! My wedding flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined - everything from the bouquets to the centerpieces were so well done and original and I could not be happier.
Throughout the entire planning process Amy was receptive to my ideas and very nice about me changing my mind a ton of times!
If you are getting married in Savannah you should be getting your flowers from Harvey Designs - end of story! You will not be disappointed!!

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy and her team did an excellent job for our wedding. She executed my vision for our wedding to perfection. I can't say enough about how much I loved our flowers, the decor, etc. She really went over and above to help in some tricky situations (hanging sheer fabric and a flower from the ceiling!) She has amazing creative vision!!

• Wedding: 03/09/2013
Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
kara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding flowers from Harvey Designs were stunning!! Amy was a pleasure to work with, and always provided knowledgable and timely responses to my questions. I am not an expert on florals, so I gave Amy my colors and she selected an elegant and gorgeous combination of flowers. I received so many compliments on the beautiful bouquets and centerpieces, and I would highly recommend Harvey Designs to fellow Savannah brides.

• Wedding: 12/08/2012
912-495-9300
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards