Harold Steven's Jewelers

Harold Steven's Jewelers

Purveyor of Important Diamonds Since 1979

525 B Street 150
San Diego, CA 92101 | map
Jewelry: Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Cus...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing! My husband is a fashionable guy....which presented a challenge in finding the perfect ring that he would proudly wear every day of his wedding bliss life! :-)
Conventional jewelry stores just didn't have pieces that fully caught his affections. Then a friend recommended Harold Stevens. The pieces here are works of art. One of a kind, unique metals and black diamonds or yellow or raw or whatever your heart desires. Yolanda was our sales helper. We came in multiple times. We always found Yolanda with a smile on her face. She was ready to answer any of our questions. Our budget was very small. She presented alternatives that were in our budget and still absolutely gorgeous! I highly recommend this very professional, well run store with its unique items.

• Wedding: 05/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Yolanda Marino at Harold Stevens to pick out the groom's wedding band. We wanted something unique, and Yolanda helped us pick out a fantastic industrial-looking link band. Yolanda emailed us pictures of various bands based on our thoughts and descriptions of what we wanted. We made an appointment to see her, and Yolanda showed us exactly what we had envisioned. She was so helpful and courteous - she made what could have been a very overwhelming process easy and fun instead.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Great service and a fabulous experience. We got a ring that was perfect, in budget and absolutely what we were looking for. I received a recommendation from a friend and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to the rest of my friends too!

• Wedding: 10/07/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We purchased both of our rings from Harold Stevens. Every time I have been in the store, it has been a lovely experience. Yolanda is amazing and so helpful and patient! She helped me find the perfect ring in our price range and has been there every step of the way. If she wasn't there when I went in, every person that helped me was just as kind, patient and informative. Harold himself even helped me pick my diamond. When one of my small pave stones fell out (I am a little rough on my ring, and the diamonds are on the prongs), they fixed it right away, no charge, and no problem. They will definitely continue to be my go-to jeweler. Great customer service, great value, and great quality.

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We bought our wedding bands at Harold Stevens and the experience was incredible!! Yolanda helped us through the entire process, and every time we went into the store to talk to her, we walked away feeling like she genuinely had our best interests at heart and wasn't trying to sell us the most expensive rings in the display cases. She was completely honest about pricing options and actively tried to talk us down from more expensive options that weren't the best combination of what we were looking for. Our rings are beautiful and they basically have a lifetime customer service guarantee from Harold Stevens. We will definitely be going back for future jewelry purchases!

• Wedding: 01/07/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Harold went above and beyond in helping me design my engagement ring. He helped us find the perfect antique diamond, was patient and flexible and willing to listen to all of my concerns and wants, and in the end delivered the perfect ring! Very knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

• Wedding: 05/01/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm shocked there's only 1 other review of this store, because it's such a wonderful place to find and purchase jewelry.
I was looking for a very specific ring, and went from the Mall Stores to the Internet, and then to the local stores, and I'm soooooooo thankful I came across Harold Steven's Jewelers.

If you haven't heard of Harold Steven's Jewelers you're really missing out.

• Wedding: 04/16/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We researched our weddings rings online before making our purchase. We found a local jeweler to help us order a custom black titanium ring. It was hard finding someone to set a larger stone in the black Ti but they worked directly through Edward Mirell to get the rings we wanted. Joyce worked with us directly through the entire process and was a complete doll. I go in on a regular basis just to get my ring cleaned and catch up with Joyce. :) It was an absolute pleasure.

• Wedding: 06/06/2009
619-231-0525
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards