Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting
15809 Sea Oats Pl
Tampa, FL 33624  | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Words cannot express how much we loved Eric! He made our wedding absolutely amazing. Not only was he helpful prior to the wedding, but the day of he kept us on track and made sure everything that we wanted to happen did. He even ran into the kitchen to get the birthday cake we had made for my cousin at the end of the evening. Every guest commented on how great the music was and people were always on the dance floor. Not to mention the uplighting made the room so elegant.He truly made our wedding memorable! If you are looking for a professional DJ who will make an elegant ceremony, beautiful cocktail hour, and amazing reception, Eric is perfect! Thank you for everything!
Wedding: 03/01/2014

Private User 7 Reviews
Eric was AWESOME!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend him :)
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Eric Hardy is AWESOME! Eric is incredibly professional and experienced. During the wedding planning process, he was always very quick to respond to our questions. He even met with me a second time last minute to show me some custom colors he found for our reception up-lighting. We had some special requests for the bridal party introduction, and he made it work seamlessly (our guests later told us how very impressed they were with the music during the intros). He incorporated all of the songs we requested/suggested, and filled in the gaps with other music that kept the mood and pace. Eric also has worked countless times with our photographer, which was so awesome, because they had such great communication between each other and us during the reception. Eric is so nice and and accommodating, and we felt so reassured we made the perfect choice. Eric, thank you so much!! We will recommend you in a heartbeat!
Wedding: 11/16/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
DJ Eric Hardy recently provided his services for my husband and I at our wedding in November at the Rusty Pelican and he was absolutely the best! We booked him early so as not to lose a great DJ and we're so happy we did. He was so easy to get a hold of, very honest, and extremely affordable. He did a great job with our playlist. I gave him a guideline of what we wanted to hear, and specifics for what we did not care for and everything turned out beautifully. If you are unsure, check out his youtube videos, that is how I decided to consult with him and I'll say it again, I'm glad we went with Eric!
Wedding: 11/03/2013

Private User 3 Reviews
Eric is amazing and so easy to work with. He was able to accommodate everyone's requests and really helped keep the event running smoothly and the energy up all night long. Also, he did the up lighting for our room, which was amazing and really made the whole room pop. We would highly recommend him and would definitely work with him again!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Eric and his son were amazing! I cant talk great enough about them! Eric knew I was super nervous about the whole night and kept coming to check on me and keep me in the loop. Eric kept everyone on the dance floor for the majority of the night and I couldnt ask for more. He also did up lighting around my reception space and it was beautiful! Thank you Eric!
Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Eric was amazing to work with. He helps us with all of our wedding ideas and kept everything organized! He had everyone on the dance floor and made our wedding the atmosphere that we wanted! I would highly recommend Eric.
Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Eric Hardy was the BEST!!! I expected that he would just play some music and get the crowd pumped, but he truly led the entire night and made sure it went perfectly. He kept me informed of what was going on and what to expect. I felt like I had my very own wedding planner!! The up lighting was also such a perfect touch to the room and made it magical!!!!
Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This guy is AWESOME!!! He was available anytime I called or emailed, he was there to answer fast. he was so professional and funny. He helped me with my father/daughter dance. It sounds bad but theres a lot of choices out there and he helped me narrow a lot of them down. He was keeping the dance floor moving on my wedding day playing great music!
Wedding: 03/10/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Eric did a great job at our wedding!
Wedding: 03/01/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
He did an awesome job at the wedding. I had a long list of songs I wanted played and he had everyone of them. I had a Beatles themed ceremony with all the music and then classic rock throughout the night and people loved it. Hes great with the microphone too and kept the reception moving with all the announcments and dances.
Wedding: 02/16/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hardy & Co DJ was AWESOME!!! Super fun DJ, great music, great timing and great personality! Very nice to work with through the entire process. The last thing you want on your wedding day is to stress about your vendors.. Choosing a company like Hardy & Co have no fear!! They go over everything with you and pay close attention to detail. They are super confident in what they do because they do it all the time and trust me they've got it down!!
Wedding: 12/29/2012

Katherine 5 Reviews
I could not be more thrilled that my husband and I picked Hardy & Co for our DJ and uplighting for the wedding. Eric Hardy was so incredibly nice and easy to work with! He listented to all of our requests and did everything he could to accomodate our wishes. Eric was a HUGE part of the reason our wedding went so smoothly from beginning to end. My guests spent the night on the dancefloor and kept commenting on what a great job he did. The purple uplighting really made the room pop and added a lot to the decor. I highly recommend Hardy & Co!!!
Wedding: 11/23/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Ed is a truly professional DJ. He kept the night running so smooth and really took our music choice into consideration. He livened the night without being overbearing. The uplighting he set up for us made the room look absolutely incredible. I would definitely use him in the future and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a classy DJ.
Wedding: 10/26/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I don’t think I can speak highly enough of Eric Hardy. We had the best time at our reception – all of our friends & family are still talking about it. Eric is professional, easy to work with, and one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. He knew we wanted an elegant, yet fun event, and he did everything perfectly for us down to the last song. The dance floor was never empty, which was great. He even let my husband sing a song on the mic, which was not planned, but a huge hit! I didn’t know much about uplighting and just trusted Eric with it. I was so pleased; it was done very tastefully and made our reception venue that much more beautiful. Everything they did was well put together and not cheesy at all, which is something I was nervous about with other vendors. He also did the gobo light for us with our initials on the dance floor – perfect final touch! We couldn’t have been happier. I would recommend Hardy & Co. for any event you may need a DJ for. Thank you, Eric & your son, for making our wedding so much fun!! Hope to work together again in the future.
Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Excellent, excellent, excellent! Eric was a preferred vendor through our reception venue and we loved him as soon as we met with him. He is very passionate about what he does and is visibly excited by his career and loves what he does. He was very responsive and knows his stuff when explaining how the night would go and understanding exactly what our music tastes and desires were for our reception. He led the night flawlessly from introductions, cake cutting, exit, and song choices...he is a master of his craft. My husband and I couldn't be more pleased that we chose him to lead our evening. The music made the night such a hit that guests were up and dancing on the first fast song before dinner had even ended and don't stop until it was time for our exit.

Another great thing about Eric is how personable and likable he is, which made the guests like him as well!

He also provided uplighting in the Ballroom which really brought a lot of color to the space making it almost magical looking!

All in all, I have nothing but positive things to say about Eric. We definitely recommend him as the number one choice for a DJ and Master of Ceremonies. We wouldn't think twice to use him again in the future for other events. Thank you!!
Wedding: 09/15/2012
 813-425-3293
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire