Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting
15809 Sea Oats Pl
Tampa, FL 33624  | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Eric was one of my favorite vendors - he was so easy to work with and walks you through everything step by step. He is so experienced I had NOTHING to worry about - I kept seeing people with play and do not play lists - he took care of it, and I didn't have to worry one bit. I HIGHLY recommend Eric. I got the uplighting as well which was BEAUTIFUL and made the reception space. He is amazing!!!

Best,

Nick & Abby Morle
Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting responded with the following comments:
Thanks guys! I had a great time too. Keep in touch!
Wedding: 07/06/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Eric was great. He kept us informed of what was coming next. Played a variety of music that appealed to everyone. If we didn't have a song picked out for a specific moment in the reception, he had some great choices.
Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting responded with the following comments:
Thank you!! You guys where great! Loved working for you!
Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Eric Hardy went beyond my expectations as a DJ. I didn't realize what a vital role the DJ played in your wedding until I saw the work Eric put in. Before the wedding Eric called me to personally explain what services he provides and during the planning process we stayed in contact. Right before the wedding he called and gave me a play by play of what to expect and it made me feel calm knowing he had everything in order. He even went above and beyond and spoke to my officiant before the wedding to run things over with him. The day of wedding he blew me away with his professionalism and I truly felt like he cared for how happy my husband and I were. He came to check on us and gave us a ten minute heads up before we were doing speeches, garter toss, and cutting the cake. I felt calm and happy on my wedding knowing he was making sure things were going perfect for us. He even had safety pins for when my dress wouldn't bustle! The uplighting he put in transformed the room. It was worth every penny. His music was perfect for the mood and he had everyone dancing the entire night. I had many special requests and he got every song I wanted played. We even had an impromptu break dance battle and Eric was ready with music and the microphone! Eric was the best DJ I could have hoped for and I strongly encouraged you to book him.
Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting responded with the following comments:
Thank you! You guys where great to work with! I love my job, and reviews like this really make my day!

Eric
Wedding: 05/02/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Brittany 3 Reviews
He did an outstanding job with the up lighting and the music! I love that he was able to play all of the songs that were requested by us and he played other songs that the guests enjoyed. I am glad he was able to be there for our big day!
Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Words cannot express how much we loved Eric! He made our wedding absolutely amazing. Not only was he helpful prior to the wedding, but the day of he kept us on track and made sure everything that we wanted to happen did. He even ran into the kitchen to get the birthday cake we had made for my cousin at the end of the evening. Every guest commented on how great the music was and people were always on the dance floor. Not to mention the uplighting made the room so elegant.He truly made our wedding memorable! If you are looking for a professional DJ who will make an elegant ceremony, beautiful cocktail hour, and amazing reception, Eric is perfect! Thank you for everything!
Wedding: 03/01/2014

Private User 7 Reviews
Eric was AWESOME!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend him :)
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Eric Hardy is AWESOME! Eric is incredibly professional and experienced. During the wedding planning process, he was always very quick to respond to our questions. He even met with me a second time last minute to show me some custom colors he found for our reception up-lighting. We had some special requests for the bridal party introduction, and he made it work seamlessly (our guests later told us how very impressed they were with the music during the intros). He incorporated all of the songs we requested/suggested, and filled in the gaps with other music that kept the mood and pace. Eric also has worked countless times with our photographer, which was so awesome, because they had such great communication between each other and us during the reception. Eric is so nice and and accommodating, and we felt so reassured we made the perfect choice. Eric, thank you so much!! We will recommend you in a heartbeat!
Wedding: 11/16/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
DJ Eric Hardy recently provided his services for my husband and I at our wedding in November at the Rusty Pelican and he was absolutely the best! We booked him early so as not to lose a great DJ and we're so happy we did. He was so easy to get a hold of, very honest, and extremely affordable. He did a great job with our playlist. I gave him a guideline of what we wanted to hear, and specifics for what we did not care for and everything turned out beautifully. If you are unsure, check out his youtube videos, that is how I decided to consult with him and I'll say it again, I'm glad we went with Eric!
Wedding: 11/03/2013

Private User 3 Reviews
Eric is amazing and so easy to work with. He was able to accommodate everyone's requests and really helped keep the event running smoothly and the energy up all night long. Also, he did the up lighting for our room, which was amazing and really made the whole room pop. We would highly recommend him and would definitely work with him again!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Eric and his son were amazing! I cant talk great enough about them! Eric knew I was super nervous about the whole night and kept coming to check on me and keep me in the loop. Eric kept everyone on the dance floor for the majority of the night and I couldnt ask for more. He also did up lighting around my reception space and it was beautiful! Thank you Eric!
Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Eric was amazing to work with. He helps us with all of our wedding ideas and kept everything organized! He had everyone on the dance floor and made our wedding the atmosphere that we wanted! I would highly recommend Eric.
Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Eric Hardy was the BEST!!! I expected that he would just play some music and get the crowd pumped, but he truly led the entire night and made sure it went perfectly. He kept me informed of what was going on and what to expect. I felt like I had my very own wedding planner!! The up lighting was also such a perfect touch to the room and made it magical!!!!
Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This guy is AWESOME!!! He was available anytime I called or emailed, he was there to answer fast. he was so professional and funny. He helped me with my father/daughter dance. It sounds bad but theres a lot of choices out there and he helped me narrow a lot of them down. He was keeping the dance floor moving on my wedding day playing great music!
Wedding: 03/10/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Eric did a great job at our wedding!
Wedding: 03/01/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
He did an awesome job at the wedding. I had a long list of songs I wanted played and he had everyone of them. I had a Beatles themed ceremony with all the music and then classic rock throughout the night and people loved it. Hes great with the microphone too and kept the reception moving with all the announcments and dances.
Wedding: 02/16/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hardy & Co DJ was AWESOME!!! Super fun DJ, great music, great timing and great personality! Very nice to work with through the entire process. The last thing you want on your wedding day is to stress about your vendors.. Choosing a company like Hardy & Co have no fear!! They go over everything with you and pay close attention to detail. They are super confident in what they do because they do it all the time and trust me they've got it down!!
Wedding: 12/29/2012
 813-425-3293
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire