Harbour View

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our son's wedding was held at Harbour View just a few short weeks ago and guests are still talking about the beautiful venue. From the beautiful ceremony held downstairs with water views and trees behind to the cocktail hour held in the hall and side room upstairs with windows all around and the outside deck and then the incredible reception room with wall to wall windows and an incredible dance floor -- it was just the perfect venue! Lisa and her staff were accommodating, helpful and professional and there were no details that were not attended to perfectly. Thank you for making our special event so wonderful!

Harbour View responded with the following comments:

Thank you Rochelle! I just saw a few of the photos from the photographer, and they are just stunning! It was such a pleasure to be part of Ari and Nina's day. Wonderful families joining together is what weddings are all about- and that certainly was the case here. We Just loved working with you all!

Chanelle
04/11/2015

From beginning to end, Harbor View was just the best choice HANDS DOWN- from quality of customer service, to the elegant look and feel, to the amazing coordination and trust I had in Harbor View- my parents and I knew it from the moment we walked in. Not did the venue itself fit exactly the look I wanted for my wedding, but our services came with the most bubbly, caring, and knowledgeable coordinators who immediately took my stress away within 5 minutes of meeting! They had everything under control and were always available to answer my questions, offer advice, or just talk! They helped expose me to the best vendors (DJ's, caterer, etc.) and make the best choices for my big day, but most of all, they were always on top of their game and made me feel confident that my day would go perfectly, and it did! It's been a month since my wedding and I recommend Harbor View to EVERYONE who will listen! I genuinely miss Brooke, Katelyn, and Marcy and I feel like I not only got the best service with the best vendors, but made some really good friends who had my best interest at heart from the time I stressfully stepped through their doors, to the moment my husband and I walked out to our sparkler sendoff on the way to our honeymoon!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I was amazed at how well Marcy and the rest of the team at Harbour View coordinated my event. I had a very short timeline to work with, since my husband is military, and they were totally on schedule with me every step of the way.

The day of, Marcy made sure to come by and ask if we needed any help with anything, and also came to get us when we needed to go walk into the room for the ceremony/reception. I was so impressed, and my entire event went off without a hitch!

They also gave us a lovely couple's cookbook and card which I thought was a very sweet touch. :)

Marcy, you're the best!!

Private User
Recently Married

Was beautiful and so fun! The staff at Harbour View put our centerpieces on the tables and made our lives so much easier in so many respects!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wife and I can't say enough good things about Harbour View and their wonderful staff. A+ service from day one and well after the actual wedding day was over. Great location in Woodbridge, VA with great parking, easily accessible for guest off the highway and a great view on the water. A lot of places that my wife and I visited had great reception spaces with really bad surrounding areas where the Bathrooms, parking lot and overall ground were not well kept. However, We knew we found the perfect package once we toured Harbour View. The words "You guys do not need a wedding planner" was scary. However, everything turned out great and everything that was in the contract was well delivered. My guest had nothing but great things to say as well. If I had to renew my vows (maybe 25 years from now...lol). This would be my first choice without a doubt. Wonderful experience!

1 person found this review helpful

I can't say enough great things about the Harbour View & their staff. My wedding turned out better than I ever imagined. My wedding coordinator, Katelyn, took my vision and brought it to life. When I saw the set-up of my own ceremony for the 1st time as I walked down the aisle, it took my breath away. I will never forget how beautiful it looked. And the Harbour View ladies are just awesome! They are so friendly & so much fun. If I could get married a hundred more times (to the same man of course), I'd get married there every time. Really a great & memorable experience!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The ladies whom work here are soo wonderful and thoughtful!!! They went above and beyond their job to help make sure our day was the best, and the best it was!! Hope to have another event there again one day!! :-) thank u ladies for all the perfection and professionalism!! :-)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We held our wedding ceremony and reception in early October at Harbour View. This is a hidden gem of Woodbridge! This is a family-owned business and you are treated like part of the family. Brooke (our event coordinator) and her team made sure everything went smoothly. She responded to my e-mails and phone calls whenever I needed her. She also coordinates with your vendors to make sure everything is set up accordingly on the day of the wedding. Trust me you are getting your money's worth out of them! Our wedding guests are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was...ALL THANKS to Brooke and the Harbour View ladies! In fact many of our guests said that our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been too. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding in the NOVA area. This was the best decision we made!

By the way, my husband said you guys are a life saver! Thanks!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our wedding reception at Harbour View and it was amazing! From the beginning, Marcy and the rest of the Harbour View employees helped us with planning and made the whole process go smoothly. They always responded to my emails or phone calls immediately. They were always friendly and willing to help wherever it is needed. Harbour View doesn't treat you like a customer- they treat you like a close friend or family. Our wedding reception was absolutely perfect and I attribute most of that to Marcy, Brooke, and the rest of the Harbour View staff who worked behind scenes to make sure everything went smoothly. Our friends and family are still talking about how beautiful the reception site was. Choosing Harbour View for the wedding reception was the best decision we made during planning. I highly recommend Harbour View!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the best venue I could have asked for. Truly the best experience. This venue provides everything the day of the wedding without having to worry about a thing. I highly recommend this venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

At first, the sticker price for Harbour View seemed to be on the higher side for Woodbridge, Va, but you do get what you pay for AND then some. The Harbour View staff was wonderful to work with and they have the expertise you need to plan your day. I actually did not need a wedding planner or day-of coordinator because the Harbour View team handled everything. I didn't worry about a single thing for a year and the day-of, and they made sure everything was smooth sailing. My wedding was beautiful, my guests were elated and the scenery is the BEST in all of Northern Virginia.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I planned my wedding from Washington state and I had no idea how I was going to be able to pull it all together to make my wedding day perfect especially, because I had never been to the venue myself! Thanks to Brooke, and all of the wonderful ladies at Harbour View my wedding went off without a hitch (except for that one guest that step on my dress and got mud on it but who could have prevented that?? haha). Come to think of it, even when mud was caked on the bottom of my dress Brooke was right there with a Tide pen handy! We loved our entire experience with Harbour View, from the quick responses to all of my questions, to the girls making sure I had everything I needed the day of, down to the naturally beautiful setting of the venue. I would recommend Harbour View to anyone. This is the best venue hands down. :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about my experience with Harbour View was perfect.

Brooke and her team were fantastic both day of and ahead of time. They were great about meeting at off hours and making us feel very comfortable about how the day of was going to go. The recommendations they gave us for vendors was also very helpful as we could tell they had worked as a team before and that made the day that much more smooth.

It is a gorgeous venue, great team and while on the pricier side I would say that the service provided makes it entirely worth it as I didn't need a day of planner.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married at Harbour View on August 1, 2014. Words can't express how much I want to relive that day over and over again. Harbour View obviously played a HUGE role in my big wedding day success! The venue itself, is right on the water making for gorgeous photo ops. Friends and family kept complimenting how beautiful the venue was. I truly believe it is a hidden gem in Woodbridge. I remember when I first began my search for a venue and found Harbour View. It wasn't at all what I had expected...it was 10 times better! I made my choice to have my wedding there almost instantly. I love that we were able to have our ceremony and reception in the same place as well. The covered ceremony was definitely a plus as we were had a threat of rain all day. The staff was amazing as well! They kept us on schedule and were patient and flexible with us. A huge shout out to Marcy, our coordinator! She did SUCH an amazing job with making sure everything kept flowing and that we were happy. As a very indecisive couple, she really came through to help us make many of our decisons. I cannot say enough how amazing this venue is. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Harbour View is a beautiful venue for a wedding. The Harbour View team was always very responsive to any emails or calls I had with questions. They took care of so much and took away a lot of my stress! We were very happy with their services and highly recommend them!

Private User
1+ year ago

On Tuesday June 24, 2014 Personnel from your staff provided support during the wedding of my daughter, Stephanie Oliver to Richard Freeman. I felt compelled to state how professional and extremely helpful the staff was. I have had two other daughters get married recently and no one was as helpful as the Staff at Harbour View. I wish to especially single out Ms. Brooke Stokes, who took charge immediately and was extremely instrumental in ensuring my daughters wishes and expectations were met or exceeded. She directed the entire show masterfully. My wife and I were extremely pleased with every aspect of how the conduct of the entire evening was orchestrated. We will definitely recommend your venue to our friends and family in the area and will definitely keep Harbour View in mind should we host another large event. This is due in large part to the great event staff you have on hand.

Thank you for making this day special for my daughter and our new son-in-law.

respectfully,
John Oliver

Harbour View responded with the following comments:

John thank you so much because it was truly our pleasure to be part of Stephanie and John's wedding day. Both families were so wonderful to work with and we are so happy they enjoyed themselves. Best wishes to both families and congratulations!!