Harbour View

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough great things about the Harbour View & their staff. My wedding turned out better than I ever imagined. My wedding coordinator, Katelyn, took my vision and brought it to life. When I saw the set-up of my own ceremony for the 1st time as I walked down the aisle, it took my breath away. I will never forget how beautiful it looked. And the Harbour View ladies are just awesome! They are so friendly & so much fun. If I could get married a hundred more times (to the same man of course), I'd get married there every time. Really a great & memorable experience!

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We held our wedding ceremony and reception in early October at Harbour View. This is a hidden gem of Woodbridge! This is a family-owned business and you are treated like part of the family. Brooke (our event coordinator) and her team made sure everything went smoothly. She responded to my e-mails and phone calls whenever I needed her. She also coordinates with your vendors to make sure everything is set up accordingly on the day of the wedding. Trust me you are getting your money's worth out of them! Our wedding guests are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was...ALL THANKS to Brooke and the Harbour View ladies! In fact many of our guests said that our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been too. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding in the NOVA area. This was the best decision we made!

By the way, my husband said you guys are a life saver! Thanks!!

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We recently had our wedding reception at Harbour View and it was amazing! From the beginning, Marcy and the rest of the Harbour View employees helped us with planning and made the whole process go smoothly. They always responded to my emails or phone calls immediately. They were always friendly and willing to help wherever it is needed. Harbour View doesn't treat you like a customer- they treat you like a close friend or family. Our wedding reception was absolutely perfect and I attribute most of that to Marcy, Brooke, and the rest of the Harbour View staff who worked behind scenes to make sure everything went smoothly. Our friends and family are still talking about how beautiful the reception site was. Choosing Harbour View for the wedding reception was the best decision we made during planning. I highly recommend Harbour View!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the best venue I could have asked for. Truly the best experience. This venue provides everything the day of the wedding without having to worry about a thing. I highly recommend this venue.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

At first, the sticker price for Harbour View seemed to be on the higher side for Woodbridge, Va, but you do get what you pay for AND then some. The Harbour View staff was wonderful to work with and they have the expertise you need to plan your day. I actually did not need a wedding planner or day-of coordinator because the Harbour View team handled everything. I didn't worry about a single thing for a year and the day-of, and they made sure everything was smooth sailing. My wedding was beautiful, my guests were elated and the scenery is the BEST in all of Northern Virginia.

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I planned my wedding from Washington state and I had no idea how I was going to be able to pull it all together to make my wedding day perfect especially, because I had never been to the venue myself! Thanks to Brooke, and all of the wonderful ladies at Harbour View my wedding went off without a hitch (except for that one guest that step on my dress and got mud on it but who could have prevented that?? haha). Come to think of it, even when mud was caked on the bottom of my dress Brooke was right there with a Tide pen handy! We loved our entire experience with Harbour View, from the quick responses to all of my questions, to the girls making sure I had everything I needed the day of, down to the naturally beautiful setting of the venue. I would recommend Harbour View to anyone. This is the best venue hands down. :)

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything about my experience with Harbour View was perfect.

Brooke and her team were fantastic both day of and ahead of time. They were great about meeting at off hours and making us feel very comfortable about how the day of was going to go. The recommendations they gave us for vendors was also very helpful as we could tell they had worked as a team before and that made the day that much more smooth.

It is a gorgeous venue, great team and while on the pricier side I would say that the service provided makes it entirely worth it as I didn't need a day of planner.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got married at Harbour View on August 1, 2014. Words can't express how much I want to relive that day over and over again. Harbour View obviously played a HUGE role in my big wedding day success! The venue itself, is right on the water making for gorgeous photo ops. Friends and family kept complimenting how beautiful the venue was. I truly believe it is a hidden gem in Woodbridge. I remember when I first began my search for a venue and found Harbour View. It wasn't at all what I had expected...it was 10 times better! I made my choice to have my wedding there almost instantly. I love that we were able to have our ceremony and reception in the same place as well. The covered ceremony was definitely a plus as we were had a threat of rain all day. The staff was amazing as well! They kept us on schedule and were patient and flexible with us. A huge shout out to Marcy, our coordinator! She did SUCH an amazing job with making sure everything kept flowing and that we were happy. As a very indecisive couple, she really came through to help us make many of our decisons. I cannot say enough how amazing this venue is. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Harbour View is a beautiful venue for a wedding. The Harbour View team was always very responsive to any emails or calls I had with questions. They took care of so much and took away a lot of my stress! We were very happy with their services and highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 07/04/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

On Tuesday June 24, 2014 Personnel from your staff provided support during the wedding of my daughter, Stephanie Oliver to Richard Freeman. I felt compelled to state how professional and extremely helpful the staff was. I have had two other daughters get married recently and no one was as helpful as the Staff at Harbour View. I wish to especially single out Ms. Brooke Stokes, who took charge immediately and was extremely instrumental in ensuring my daughters wishes and expectations were met or exceeded. She directed the entire show masterfully. My wife and I were extremely pleased with every aspect of how the conduct of the entire evening was orchestrated. We will definitely recommend your venue to our friends and family in the area and will definitely keep Harbour View in mind should we host another large event. This is due in large part to the great event staff you have on hand.

Thank you for making this day special for my daughter and our new son-in-law.

respectfully,
John Oliver

Harbour View responded with the following comments:

John thank you so much because it was truly our pleasure to be part of Stephanie and John's wedding day. Both families were so wonderful to work with and we are so happy they enjoyed themselves. Best wishes to both families and congratulations!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my ceremony at Harbour View on June 14th. I had great difficulties finding a venue where I could do a ceremony only. I'm so glad to have found Harbour View. The location gave us a stunning and gave us amazing photos! Brooke and her team were great and helpful! I had many positive feedback from our guests! Would highly recommend Harbour View. I

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Such a beautiful location. I did not use a wedding planner, and I didn't need one thanks to the wonderful people at harbour view. With their help my day went off without a hitch. Any assistance I needed, even if it wasn't venue related, they were more than happy to help me. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
Alex
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Harbour View to all other brides in the DC area. Not only did I get buckets of compliments from my guests on how beautiful the space is, I cannot speak highly enough about their service. Brooke, our personal coordinator, made sure everything went off flawlessly throughout my entire event and was there to oversee the clean up at the end. All the ladies at Harbour View went out of their way to make sure that we had everything we could possibly need and solved all the small little problems that tend to pop up without me ever needing to leave the party. Their prices are very reasonable considering that you get the venue, tables/chairs, and a day of wedding planner all included!

Harbour View responded with the following comments:

Working with you Colleen was wonderful! Everyone was such a joy and you had such a fun reception! I am so happy you had a wonderful time and enjoyed everything from beginning to end because we very much enjoyed working with you! Best wishes to you and John!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Harbour View is the perfect venue. Aside from the beautiful views, the staff is amazing! I worked with Brooke and she made the entire wedding process a breeze. I never felt overwhelmed and was always welcomed by everyone. If you book with Harbour View, you will not be disappointed! I would definitely recommend!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful venue, and extremely helpful and pleasant staff. I thought we were just renting a location, but the staff went to extraordinary lengths to help with coordination of vendors and setup of the reception. Perfectly magical event!

Harbour View responded with the following comments:

The wedding was magical! Every detail put into the wedding really showed the love Lindsey and Mathew have for each other. Thank you so much for letting us be part of their special day and we wish them the best! Patty you were absolutely wonderful to work with!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not be happier that we had our wedding ceremony and reception at Harbour View! The location and staff made a huge difference in our big day! Everything about the place is absolutley beautiful - with it's outdoor type of ceremony spot that overlooks the marina, but still has a roof incase it rains (which it did for ours-and still turned out gorgeous)! We loved that we could have everything at one location, avoiding travel time and hassle. The upstairs cocktail gallery and great size reception ballroom was so perfect; and the girls and I really enjoyed having a Bridal Suite where we could get ready! Gorgeous location aside, the staff/wedding coordinators that were included made the biggest difference of all! The people there are so sweet and totally welcome you in like family. They care so much about everything running smoothly for your wedding, and do whatever it takes so that you don't have to worry about all the little details on your big day. They are very organized, experienced, and professional...totally there for you throughout your event and even prior -helping to guide you in your plans! There is just not enough I could say about how wonderful this place is, especially the people who are there to assist you! I highly recommend Harbour View to everyone, and would be excited to have another event there!

Harbour View responded with the following comments:

Jennie & Jonathan we loved working with you! You two are such a fun couple and we are so happy you shared you wedding day with us! You make such a lovely couple and we hope you stay in touch!

• Wedding: 04/25/2014
703-910-4273
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards