Harbor Magic Hotels: Admiral Fell Inn, Pier 5 Hotel, Inn at Henderson's Wharf

Harbor Magic Hotels: Admiral Fell Inn, Pier 5 Hotel, Inn at Henderson's Wharf

Baltimore, MD
888.282.5003
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had looked at several places before viewing Pier 5 Hotel, when we saw the Harbor Club, I absolutely fell in love with the view and knowing I was having an evening wedding with the sunset it was absoluty gorgeous. All of our guests had an amazing time and were able to use the balcony for pictures for themselves. The staff was abosulety amazing and friendly!! We enjoyed working with Chris Sikora the wedding specialist as well as our wedding coordinator for the day Jasmine. We were so glad we had chosen Pier 5 it made our wedding experience so much fun.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter just got married on 11/8/14. Guests stayed at Pier 5 Hotel. I would recommend this venue/hotel to all. The front desk was very accommodating, friendly and helpful. The breakfast/brunch staff was wonderful and food was delicious. The house keeping staff was professional and friendly. Location was beautiful. Overall, we had a wonderful weekend thanks to the staff at Pier 5 Hotel.

3.8

Beautiful location. A lot of problems with receiving return emails and phone calls. Day of the wedding they didn't have my room booked and I had to sit in the lobby for 45 minutes while my guests were arriving because the manager wouldn't come out. Once in my room I had 10 minutes to get ready before it was time for the wedding to start. This made me miss out on pictures of myself getting ready as well as pictures I had planned of myself and my daughter. They never apologized or offered any compensation or refund of my room for the inconvenience. This is just one of the problems I had with them. Food was amazing and the staff was very friendly throughout thr wedding, but everything leading up to the wedding dealing with them was a headache.

Christine & David
11/08/2014

We were married 11/8 at Pier 5 Hotel and it was an absolutely wonderful experience. It was the first place we saw when deciding on a venue and we fell in love with it immediately! Our ceremony was on the Waterfront Garden with the perfect view of the Inner Harbor. Reception was in the Harbor Club Ballroom which is one of the most beautiful event rooms in Baltimore! We worked with Chris Sikora throughout the planning and he was more than helpful and was sure to accommodate us with any requests we had. Jasmine, the bridal attendant, worked hard the morning of the wedding to set up the reception room and make sure all the decor was in its place. The food was delicious and every thing was absolutely flawless, ours guests are still raving about it! I would highly recommend this venue, it was such a joy to work with them!

Harbor Magic Hotels: Admiral Fell Inn, Pier 5 Hotel, Inn at Henderson's Wharf responded with the following comments:

Thank you Christine for your wonderful review. We enjoyed working with you and David. You were such a happy bride just beaming the entire day! Best wishes to you two.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pier 5 was an absolute dream wedding location for us and the staff made the whole wedding planning experience painless, easy and fun. We had our ceremony in the Harbor East Ballroom, cocktail hour in the Harbor West Ballroom and reception in the Harbor Club Room. We started planning a little over a year before our wedding and Pier 5 was on my radar from the very beginning because I wanted to get married downtown and near/on the water. At first, it looked like Pier 5 was going to exceed our budget but after talking with someone (forgot her name, unfortunately) in their sales department, she was pretty confident that they could work within our budget and have our wedding there. Her professionalism and enthusiasm made me that more excited. We booked an appointment with Chris Sikora who showed us around the hotel and gave us all the information we needed. We were able to make it work and booked a week or so later! My parents, fiance and I had a great time working with Chris Sikora and his staff. We had many, many questions for Chris throughout the year and he always responded promptly. The staff at Pier 5 really care about their clients and it shows that they want you to have the best event ever. I was pretty calm and laid back the day of the wedding (very unlike me) and I think knowing that Chris and his staff had everything under control really attributed to my unruffled attitude. I do have to give a shout out to Melody, my bridal hostess. It was her first day of being a bridal hostess (usually she works in the catering department) and she was an absolute joy to have around . She was such a calming presence and really helped me with little tasks throughout the day. She was by my side to keep me calm, make me laugh and help me out with little things. We all loved her and I hope she continues to be a bridal hostess for future brides-they will love her! Thank you for everything Pier 5!!!! We will forever cherish the memories which were made on our wedding day!

Recently Married

Chris Sikora was an excellent person to work with very professional, prompt, friendly and his quick responses to all my requests were wonderful. He made my wedding into a magical day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I got married at the Pier 5 Hotel in September, and we could not have been more thrilled with our experience there, specifically our wedding coordinator, Chris Sikora. We really couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator. He was very responsive whenever I had a question or concern, and he really helped to make everything we wanted for our wedding day become a reality.

In addition, the venue is simply beautiful. Our ceremony was outside in the Waterfront Garden, and our reception was upstairs in Harbor Club. The only thing that I wasn't too thrilled about was the concert that started next door at the Pier 6 Pavilion right when out ceremony started, but I guess you can't control everything. Luckily our guests still heard our ceremony! Despite that, everyone could not stop telling us how beautiful the venue was, and how great the food was too! We highly recommend Pier 5. Best venue in Baltimore. :)

Recently Married

Selected Pier 5 for wedding reception after looking at several venues; it was highly recommended by a friend. Everything about the experience was fantastic. Chris, the wedding planner, is knowledgeable, helpful, and responsive. He worked with us in planning to get exactly what we wanted and helped us hold to our budget. The event itself was spectacular -- beautiful room, wonderful food, and guests all remarked on how great it was. The service staff was professional, and there were enough staff to be sure no one waited for food/drinks. I cannot recommend Pier 5 highly enough. Stressful to plan a reception, but Chris and the hotel staff made it less so, and smooth.

Recently Married

Good place will recommend other brides

Recently Married

Chris and the team at the Pier 5 Hotel were great to work with and helped to assure that our wedding day was fantastic. From the initial meeting through the day of wedding they were on the ball and super helpful in working with our budget and ideas to assure that we had the best day ever. The day of the wedding we were challenged with some unfortunate weather; the team at the Pier 5 was flexible throughout the day in helping us to make the best decision in regards to moving the ceremony location and giving us the most time possible to do so. Even with the ceremony moved indoors, the space was great, the views from the Harbor Club fantastic, and it was a great time!

Recently Married

Our daughter's wedding reception was at Pier 5 Hotel in the Harbor West Ballroom and terrace. Chris Sikora worked with us in the planning and preparation, and was ALWAYS professional and responsive. He listened to all of our requests, worked with us to give us the best options, and followed through on ALL of the details. The staff at Pier 5 was exceptional, everyone from the vallet, front desk, servers, chef, managers, our brides right hand coordinator and Chris were the best! I just cannot say enough nice things about the staff and service we and all of our guests received. Family and friends commented throughout the weekend about the staff and service, and even sent hand written notes to us with thanks. The venue was a perfect location. It is in the center of restaurants, shops and attractions, all within walking distance, and right on the water. The hotel accommodations were lovely and very comfortable. Although there was not a hotel restaurant there was breakfast available in the lobby with a range of food items from fresh fruit to made to order waffles and omelets. We had over 70 guests staying at the hotel and offered breakfast on Sunday morning. The hotel set up tables for us in the ballroom and the staff attended to us off the lobby. The reception was beautiful, the set up just as we requested, Our dinner was superb, petite fillet of beef with lump crab cakes and was prepared just right! A special thanks to the chef for working with us to make this a special meal. If you want a location in the heart of Baltimore, on the water, with access to the inner harbor, this is the place to choose. You won't be disappointed. You will be delighted and pampered and your guests will have an awesome experience. Thank you Chris and all the staff at Pier 5 Hotel, it was everything we could have hoped for and more.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at Pier V and could not have been happier with how our weekend went!! Chris Sikora and his staff were helpful, responsive, and professional. Our cocktail hour was in the first floor ballroom and featured tremendous hors d'oeuvres and specialty craft beer we requested as part of our bar options. The reception was in the beautiful Harbor Room with the best view of the water and city. Our dinner was delicious and the DJ and cake were fantastic. Thanks again to Chris and team!

1 Review
Recently Married

We hosted our wedding ceremony and reception at Pier 5 Hotel. From the signing of the contract to the day after the wedding, Pier 5 met and/or exceeded our expectations. We had our dream wedding! The staff was attentive and professional, the food for the reception and breakfast the morning after was delicious, and the venues for the ceremony and reception were beautiful! I recommend Pier 5 for any event without hesitation!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Wedding Cake
Michele
06/07/2014

Pier 5 hotel was great, the coordinator, Chris, was a pleasure to work with and everything ran smooth the day of. It would've been nice to have a few more hors d'oeuvres for the cocktail hour but all in all was a great day.

Alexandra
05/30/2014

Beautiful venue! Great to work with!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great venue! Great to work with