Harbor Magic Hotels: Admiral Fell Inn, Pier 5 Hotel, Inn at Henderson's Wharf

Harbor Magic Hotels: Admiral Fell Inn, Pier 5 Hotel, Inn at Henderson's Wharf

Favorite
Baltimore, MD
888.282.5003
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
4.7
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
1 Review
[Private]

Amazing value and accommodating staff! Very flexible with contract negotiations and very responsive.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was this past weekend at Pier 5 Hotel and we were thrilled with EVERYTHING! Working with Chris Sikora, Pier 5's wedding planner, was a pleasure right from the start. He was responsive and professional making certain that all details were executed as we had requested. His staff was excellent as well and the food, service and all requests were done exactly to our liking.

The venue itself is lovely with a wide view of the Inner Harbor and guests enjoyed stepping out onto the balcony for further viewing of beautiful Baltimore. As an older couple, we decided on a Sunday brunch rather than an evening celebration. We held both the ceremony and food service in the Harbor Club which worked perfectly! From the pre-ceremony cocktail "hour" right through to the cake cutting, things ran smoothly. We loved the chef's creativity for our brunch menu and the staff's ability to serve the plated meal hot and timely to all guests. We also liked the option of Music Masters, the onsite DJ. This made it easy and we were very pleased with Bill Ziemski our DJ and his assistance with the perfect selection of music. Everyone at Pier 5 really listened to how we envisioned our special day.

Lastly, it was very convenient having our wedding at this location. The hotel has very nice guest rooms and the location was excellent as guests could easily walk to the Inner Harbor and Little Italy--no car needed. I cannot say enough about this venue and the professionalism of their wedding planner Chris Sikora!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter's wedding ceremony on the promenade at the Inn at Henderson's Wharf and reception in the Inn's gallery and courtyard were perfect! Randi and her staff worked very hard to make her vision a reality. They were efficient, friendly and professional throughout the process and gave us quite a comfort level during all of the planning. The food and beverages were delicious and the staff was pleasant and attentive, despite the early morning start time. The charming Inn made the ideal backdrop for her special day. Several guests wanted to know how we had even heard about such a lovely location. (Thank you, Wedding Wire!) I would urge anyone planning a wedding to check it out.

4.7

We had our ceremony and reception at the Pier 5 Hotel on May 2, 2015 and it was fabulous! The park that we were married in was beautiful and the circular reception room and balcony had a great view of the harbor. The whole team from Pier 5, especially Chris the Event Coordinator, were fantastic. Every detail was taken care, our food was delicious and perfect; every request was fulfilled! We were even thrown a loop the week of our wedding with the Baltimore City riots and curfews and Pier 5 handled it great and the wedding was exactly how he had planned it, PERFECT!

This is a great venue to have your ceremony and reception and we are so lucky that we found it! Don't waist time, book this venue, it was the best thing we did! Oh, and I can't mention it enough, the food is FANTASTIC!!!!!

Toni and Noel Dotterweich

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception for 140 guests at Pier 5 in April of 2015. What a great place for a wedding! We got lucky and had a beautiful sunny afternoon and clear night. Our guests loved spending time on the outdoor deck attached to the reception room, enjoying the waterfront views, the big city atmosphere, and of course the outdoor open bar that was set up. The food was outstanding, and the event staff in general were great. As for the planning, big thumbs up to Chris Sikora at Pier 5! He did an absolutely great job answering all of our questions in a timely manner (there were a lot of them) and with a smile on his face. He accommodated many of our needs without hassle, was always willing to meet us to chat and plan, and was integral in recommending other great vendors for the big day. You're definitely in good hands with Chris. The staff and manager at the hotel were absolutely awesome in how nice they were to all of our out of town family and friends. Our family especially loved "Crabby Hour", their happy hour with free drinks and crab dip each day. My heartfelt thanks to the staff in how well you treated them. A 10 out of 10 across the board for the venue, the food, the staff, and the location. My highest recommendations for Pier 5!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I live in the Fells Point area of Baltimore, and always knew we wanted a city wedding. Once we came across Pier 5 Hotel we fell in love, and knew it would be perfect. Our wedding was April 4th in the Waterfront Garden and the Reception was in the Harbor Club. The views of the city from both locations were breathtaking. We have not stopped receiving compliments about how delicious the food was and how great the hotel was. We loved that we were able to book the ceremony, reception, catering, cake, and DJ all from one place, it made planning a wedding so much easier. This place is wonderful and honestly gave me the wedding of my dreams!

The thing that takes Pier 5 from just an excellent venue to an outstanding one is the staff. We had our rehearsal dinner at The Admiral Fell Inn (an associated hotel) and our ceremony and reception at Pier 5. Everyone who played a part in our rehearsal dinner and wedding day made sure every detail was taken care of, every guest was happy, and everything ran smoothly. The staff here is incredible. Specifically, I need to give kudos to Chris Sikora. He is the wedding coordinator at Pier 5 and helped us plan our perfect day. There are not enough good things I can say about him, he is truly amazing! He was extremely accommodating, worked within our budget, answered all questions promptly, and was always there to help in any way he could. Chris understands how to make a wedding day perfect and how to execute every detail. On the wedding day he remained calm, cool, and collected in the face of sheer chaos, which really helped put a Bride at ease. Chris made the extremely difficult process of planning a wedding seem like a breeze and we are so thankful we had him to help.

Pier 5 is an excellent choice for any couple planning a wedding; I wish I could give it more than 5 stars!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had looked at several places before viewing Pier 5 Hotel, when we saw the Harbor Club, I absolutely fell in love with the view and knowing I was having an evening wedding with the sunset it was absoluty gorgeous. All of our guests had an amazing time and were able to use the balcony for pictures for themselves. The staff was abosulety amazing and friendly!! We enjoyed working with Chris Sikora the wedding specialist as well as our wedding coordinator for the day Jasmine. We were so glad we had chosen Pier 5 it made our wedding experience so much fun.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We fell in love with Pier 5 the minute we did our walk through. We were able to have the whole thing at one location which was important as alot of our guest were commuting at least an hour to get there. Loved the fact that they could even stay at the hotel if they chose to after the wedding. Chris Sikora was great with all our questions and requests and made wedding planning so easy for us and more time for other details!!! I would definitely recommend having your wedding at Pier 5 Hotel, Baltimore, MD. The views are just absolutely stunning whether inside or out and makes your day that much more special.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter just got married on 11/8/14. Guests stayed at Pier 5 Hotel. I would recommend this venue/hotel to all. The front desk was very accommodating, friendly and helpful. The breakfast/brunch staff was wonderful and food was delicious. The house keeping staff was professional and friendly. Location was beautiful. Overall, we had a wonderful weekend thanks to the staff at Pier 5 Hotel.

3.8

Beautiful location. A lot of problems with receiving return emails and phone calls. Day of the wedding they didn't have my room booked and I had to sit in the lobby for 45 minutes while my guests were arriving because the manager wouldn't come out. Once in my room I had 10 minutes to get ready before it was time for the wedding to start. This made me miss out on pictures of myself getting ready as well as pictures I had planned of myself and my daughter. They never apologized or offered any compensation or refund of my room for the inconvenience. This is just one of the problems I had with them. Food was amazing and the staff was very friendly throughout thr wedding, but everything leading up to the wedding dealing with them was a headache.

Christine & David
11/08/2014

We were married 11/8 at Pier 5 Hotel and it was an absolutely wonderful experience. It was the first place we saw when deciding on a venue and we fell in love with it immediately! Our ceremony was on the Waterfront Garden with the perfect view of the Inner Harbor. Reception was in the Harbor Club Ballroom which is one of the most beautiful event rooms in Baltimore! We worked with Chris Sikora throughout the planning and he was more than helpful and was sure to accommodate us with any requests we had. Jasmine, the bridal attendant, worked hard the morning of the wedding to set up the reception room and make sure all the decor was in its place. The food was delicious and every thing was absolutely flawless, ours guests are still raving about it! I would highly recommend this venue, it was such a joy to work with them!

Harbor Magic Hotels: Admiral Fell Inn, Pier 5 Hotel, Inn at Henderson's Wharf responded with the following comments:

Thank you Christine for your wonderful review. We enjoyed working with you and David. You were such a happy bride just beaming the entire day! Best wishes to you two.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pier 5 was an absolute dream wedding location for us and the staff made the whole wedding planning experience painless, easy and fun. We had our ceremony in the Harbor East Ballroom, cocktail hour in the Harbor West Ballroom and reception in the Harbor Club Room.
We started planning a little over a year before our wedding and Pier 5 was on my radar from the very beginning because I wanted to get married downtown and near/on the water. At first, it looked like Pier 5 was going to exceed our budget but after talking with someone (forgot her name, unfortunately) in their sales department, she was pretty confident that they could work within our budget and have our wedding there. Her professionalism and enthusiasm made me that more excited. We booked an appointment with Chris Sikora who showed us around the hotel and gave us all the information we needed. We were able to make it work and booked a week or so later!
My parents, fiance and I had a great time working with Chris Sikora and his staff. We had many, many questions for Chris throughout the year and he always responded promptly. The staff at Pier 5 really care about their clients and it shows that they want you to have the best event ever.
I was pretty calm and laid back the day of the wedding (very unlike me) and I think knowing that Chris and his staff had everything under control really attributed to my unruffled attitude.
I do have to give a shout out to Melody, my bridal hostess. It was her first day of being a bridal hostess (usually she works in the catering department) and she was an absolute joy to have around . She was such a calming presence and really helped me with little tasks throughout the day. She was by my side to keep me calm, make me laugh and help me out with little things. We all loved her and I hope she continues to be a bridal hostess for future brides-they will love her!
Thank you for everything Pier 5!!!! We will forever cherish the memories which were made on our wedding day!

1 person found this review helpful
Recently Married

Chris Sikora was an excellent person to work with very professional, prompt, friendly and his quick responses to all my requests were wonderful. He made my wedding into a magical day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I got married at the Pier 5 Hotel in September, and we could not have been more thrilled with our experience there, specifically our wedding coordinator, Chris Sikora. We really couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator. He was very responsive whenever I had a question or concern, and he really helped to make everything we wanted for our wedding day become a reality.

In addition, the venue is simply beautiful. Our ceremony was outside in the Waterfront Garden, and our reception was upstairs in Harbor Club. The only thing that I wasn't too thrilled about was the concert that started next door at the Pier 6 Pavilion right when out ceremony started, but I guess you can't control everything. Luckily our guests still heard our ceremony! Despite that, everyone could not stop telling us how beautiful the venue was, and how great the food was too! We highly recommend Pier 5. Best venue in Baltimore. :)

Recently Married

Selected Pier 5 for wedding reception after looking at several venues; it was highly recommended by a friend. Everything about the experience was fantastic. Chris, the wedding planner, is knowledgeable, helpful, and responsive. He worked with us in planning to get exactly what we wanted and helped us hold to our budget. The event itself was spectacular -- beautiful room, wonderful food, and guests all remarked on how great it was. The service staff was professional, and there were enough staff to be sure no one waited for food/drinks. I cannot recommend Pier 5 highly enough. Stressful to plan a reception, but Chris and the hotel staff made it less so, and smooth.

Recently Married

Good place will recommend other brides