Happily Ever Borrowed

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

I was so happy with the earrings I borrowed for my wedding. They were so beautiful just as the picture showed. This company is very professional. I had an inssue with the delivery of the earrings due to my hometowns post office and when I called the lady did not hesitate to help me out. She immediately contacted my local post office and they told her the location of the earrings and she called me back as soon as she had the information. All in all I am completely happy that I chose this website to be a part of my special day!

Services Used: Jewelry
Linda
03/06/2015

When my daughter fell in love with her wedding dress, she also fell in love with the jewelry that she tried on with it. But the earrings and bracelet sold for over $500. I decided to check for the brand online and that is when I discovered 'Happily Ever After.' They have been so caring and helpful thru out our wedding year. For the trail we were trying to get them for my daughter to try on for her bridals. A photographer had borrowed the bracelet and it was never returned. The owners immediately ordered a new one so that my daughter would have it on her wedding day. The jewelry looked gorgeous on her. I highly recommend this business.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
Andrea
10/25/2014

The perfect accessories and excellent service. Very accommodating all around. Thank you!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
Recently Married

Great service, my veil was beautiful and came on time. Also very affordable!

Recently Married

I borrowed a beautiful bracelet, the Isabella cuff in ivory, for my wedding on Sept 5th. It looked just as lovely as it did online! I think I had a total of 4 days in my rental period, but it arrive a couple of days earlier than that, which was a nice surprise. The return process was so simple, I just popped it back into the bag and box that it came in, stuck on the return label, and dropped it in the mail. I would highly recommend this service to brides, because come on, who really has the money to spend hundreds (if not thousands) on a beautiful piece of jewelry that you might only wear once or twice?

Services Used: Jewelry
Ashton
09/05/2014

The sash I rented for my September beach wedding was absolutely perfect. I had tried on so many and couldn't justify spending upwards of $300 in addition to my dress, and the cheaper versions were just that - cheap!. Renting was the perfect option for me. I was able to have the gorgeous sash I wanted and didn't have to settle for less. All of our friends and family raved about how my dress popped because of the sash and loved the idea of renting!

Recently Married

Everything worked out great for me to rent some lovely earrings for my wedding. Returning them was also incredibly easy and stress-free as I got ready for my honeymoon. Highly recommended!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I rented a Justine Couture sash and veil from Happily Ever Borrowed and I absolutely loved them both! I tried the send before you spend box as well. Everything shipped on time and was in great condition. So nice to be able to wear beautiful pieces with your wedding dress without having to spend a ton of money. I am so happy with my decision!

Luciana
08/03/2014

Happily Ever Borrowed was the most professional service I have dealt with regarding my dress attire. Brittany is the owner and was so patient in answering all my questions. The veil I chose to borrow was breath-taking and in perfect condition, like new! I loved the veil so much that I am still considering to buy it from her! Thank you Happily Ever Borrowed!!!!

Jillian
07/21/2014

I found the perfect headpiece when I first started planning my wedding a year and half before it happened. I actually pinned the headband to Pinterest and it was a huge hit, getting repinned repeatedly. Mind you I never have anything repinned, it was that gorgeous of an item and a clever way to rent something that would otherwise be too expensive to buy. I received it in the mail exactly when I needed it, and got so many compliments on it on my big day. Super easy to send back too. For my next wedding (just kidding!) I would totally use Happily Ever Borrowed again. (Also, my wedding was June 21, not sure why it defaults to July).

vero
07/05/2014

I was a little hesitant to trust my wedding head piece/ jewelry to a rental place, but I'm so glad I did. Happily Ever Borrowed (HEB) was great..
I ordered the "try before you buy" box first, but you don't really need to unless you're really lost regarding what you want to wear: The pictures are very representative of what you get.

The post office delayed my trial box by a few days and HEB, even when the delay clearly was not their fault, was happy to let me the headpieces for another two weeks so I could take them to my next dress fitting! Hard to believe, but there are companies out there that provide this excellent level of service!

The website is a little glitchy, but if you work around that, everything is great. Is totally worth it. Best customer support I've seen in a long time.

btw, my headpieces all looked brand-new and I received a ton of compliments.
I highly recommend Happily Ever Borrowed to other brides!

1+ year ago

Awesome to work with, and the veil was beautiful!

4.7

Happily Ever Borrowed was PERFECT for my wedding accessories. I borrowed a hair piece and my veil. Both were in perfect condition and made everything come together beautifully. It was especially great because I would not have been able to afford the veil or hair piece if I had bought it myself - but I was able to find something that matched the earrings my mom gave me for the wedding. Just perfect. Plus it was super easy. Everything arrived a couple days before the wedding and I just dropped it in the mail the day after. Done and done. Thank you Happily Ever Borrowed!

Agnes
10/26/2013

For my wedding I rented a headpiece and earrings from Happily Ever Borrowed. Everything showed up on time and was very easy to return, key for keeping the post wedding chaos to a minimum. The website is so easy to navigate, I found the multiple pictures of each item available very helpful as I was looking for a particular size of headpiece. Overall, the experience was easy and fun, and I got many compliments on my rented pieces.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I really enjoyed using Happily Even Borrowed. They were so quick to respond and always very helpful. I rented my veil from them for my wedding and it worked out perfectly. Not only was it a beautiful veil but it was super affordable too! Plus it filled it's purpose as my "something borrowed".

1+ year ago

This worked out great for my wedding. Was the exact comb I was looking for! Received it on time and was easy to drop in the mail the day after the wedding.