Happily Ever Borrowed

Happily Ever Borrowed

Rentable Bridal Accessories

New York, NY 10018 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The perfect accessories and excellent service. Very accommodating all around. Thank you!!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
Andrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great service, my veil was beautiful and came on time. Also very affordable!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I borrowed a beautiful bracelet, the Isabella cuff in ivory, for my wedding on Sept 5th. It looked just as lovely as it did online! I think I had a total of 4 days in my rental period, but it arrive a couple of days earlier than that, which was a nice surprise. The return process was so simple, I just popped it back into the bag and box that it came in, stuck on the return label, and dropped it in the mail. I would highly recommend this service to brides, because come on, who really has the money to spend hundreds (if not thousands) on a beautiful piece of jewelry that you might only wear once or twice?

Services Used: Jewelry
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The sash I rented for my September beach wedding was absolutely perfect. I had tried on so many and couldn't justify spending upwards of $300 in addition to my dress, and the cheaper versions were just that - cheap!. Renting was the perfect option for me. I was able to have the gorgeous sash I wanted and didn't have to settle for less. All of our friends and family raved about how my dress popped because of the sash and loved the idea of renting!

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
Ashton
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything worked out great for me to rent some lovely earrings for my wedding. Returning them was also incredibly easy and stress-free as I got ready for my honeymoon. Highly recommended!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I rented a Justine Couture sash and veil from Happily Ever Borrowed and I absolutely loved them both! I tried the send before you spend box as well. Everything shipped on time and was in great condition. So nice to be able to wear beautiful pieces with your wedding dress without having to spend a ton of money. I am so happy with my decision!

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Happily Ever Borrowed was the most professional service I have dealt with regarding my dress attire. Brittany is the owner and was so patient in answering all my questions. The veil I chose to borrow was breath-taking and in perfect condition, like new! I loved the veil so much that I am still considering to buy it from her! Thank you Happily Ever Borrowed!!!!

• Wedding: 08/03/2014
Luciana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found the perfect headpiece when I first started planning my wedding a year and half before it happened. I actually pinned the headband to Pinterest and it was a huge hit, getting repinned repeatedly. Mind you I never have anything repinned, it was that gorgeous of an item and a clever way to rent something that would otherwise be too expensive to buy. I received it in the mail exactly when I needed it, and got so many compliments on it on my big day. Super easy to send back too. For my next wedding (just kidding!) I would totally use Happily Ever Borrowed again. (Also, my wedding was June 21, not sure why it defaults to July).

• Wedding: 07/21/2014
Jillian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was a little hesitant to trust my wedding head piece/ jewelry to a rental place, but I'm so glad I did. Happily Ever Borrowed (HEB) was great..
I ordered the "try before you buy" box first, but you don't really need to unless you're really lost regarding what you want to wear: The pictures are very representative of what you get.

The post office delayed my trial box by a few days and HEB, even when the delay clearly was not their fault, was happy to let me the headpieces for another two weeks so I could take them to my next dress fitting! Hard to believe, but there are companies out there that provide this excellent level of service!

The website is a little glitchy, but if you work around that, everything is great. Is totally worth it. Best customer support I've seen in a long time.

btw, my headpieces all looked brand-new and I received a ton of compliments.
I highly recommend Happily Ever Borrowed to other brides!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
vero
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome to work with, and the veil was beautiful!

4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Happily Ever Borrowed was PERFECT for my wedding accessories. I borrowed a hair piece and my veil. Both were in perfect condition and made everything come together beautifully. It was especially great because I would not have been able to afford the veil or hair piece if I had bought it myself - but I was able to find something that matched the earrings my mom gave me for the wedding. Just perfect. Plus it was super easy. Everything arrived a couple days before the wedding and I just dropped it in the mail the day after. Done and done. Thank you Happily Ever Borrowed!

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

For my wedding I rented a headpiece and earrings from Happily Ever Borrowed. Everything showed up on time and was very easy to return, key for keeping the post wedding chaos to a minimum. The website is so easy to navigate, I found the multiple pictures of each item available very helpful as I was looking for a particular size of headpiece. Overall, the experience was easy and fun, and I got many compliments on my rented pieces.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
Agnes
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really enjoyed using Happily Even Borrowed. They were so quick to respond and always very helpful. I rented my veil from them for my wedding and it worked out perfectly. Not only was it a beautiful veil but it was super affordable too! Plus it filled it's purpose as my "something borrowed".

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This worked out great for my wedding. Was the exact comb I was looking for! Received it on time and was easy to drop in the mail the day after the wedding.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I rented my wedding jewelry (necklace, bracelet, earrings) and was blown away by how beautiful they were when they came in the mail. The value was much higher than the cost of the rental and everyone complimented me all night. The customer service was very professional and reached out to let me know the earrings were late in being returned by the last bride but that they would overnight them to make sure they got to me on time. Everything arrived when I needed them and returning the jewelry was so easy! I have already recommended Happily Ever Borrowed to my friends getting married.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
Services Used: Jewelry
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Happily Ever Borrowed was a god-send! I was looking for that special necklace that would make my whole theme come together! The selection was wonderful, (not over whelming). Also seeing pictures of past brides with the product was a HUGE help! Made it easier to invision what it would look like! Then when receiving the product, it took my breath away! GORGEOUS! I received lots of compliments! Very happy bride!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Ashton
646-470-9331
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards